Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house reminds me of my mates you can’t make a mess she’s got four kids and you wouldn’t know. Her kids aren’t allowed in the living room or to touch the walls. They all sit in the kitchen no word of a lie. I knew my mate as a child and her mother was the same not allowed to make a mess I was scared to go to her house we were shaking eating a sandwich Incase we dropped crumbs 😂
It’s honestly a horrible way to live life I think tit rolls downhill and her mother must of lived the same way ?
---
I still can’t get over the round table in a square place with the funeral home vase.
Please if someone does burgle it take the table and the vase 🙏🙏 burn them both cheers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Maybe she let Jamie decorate the cinema/movie room? That room is the only room with some personality and goes totally against the rest of the house and her style. It's seems out of place but it is the best room.
She unveiled the cinema room just after best bubs Stacey revealed Joes man cave. She wanted to show that Jaaaayme has somewhere to go too and that she doesn’t have him imprisoned in the boot room 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She unveiled the cinema room just after best bubs Stacey revealed Joes man cave. She wanted to show that Jaaaayme has somewhere to go too and that she doesn’t have him imprisoned in the boot room 24/7.
Did she buy that house after visiting Stacey’s house what was the timeline who got the houses first ? I defo prefer Stacey’s from what I’ve seen of it her kitchen is defo nicer.

Reactions: 13
So not only did she film a full house tour but she saved it as a highlight so potential burglars can refer back to it again and again?

No body is doing the crem over, nothing worth nicking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
---
P
I swear she's been in leggings before, months ago when she was filling the mop bucket up and purposely stood with her arse in the caneras view, and it was a flat cos everyone was saying it. Either way she's a bleep, big arse or not
I do remember that conversation, she probably filtered her arse away and now she's filtering it back. Fat or flat still a major bleep, 💯 agree 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
That cinema room makes no sense to me with the rest of the house, is it wrong to say it's the only room with a bit of personality? Now if she could only extend that out to the rest of the house...
While I agree, it still doesn't make sense, because the movie room doesn't have a bastard door or large screen t.v.
---
I’m not jealous of her house at all
I want to see Lauren with the kitchen and her house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she buy that house after visiting Stacey’s house what was the timeline who got the houses first ? I defo prefer Stacey’s from what I’ve seen of it her kitchen is defo nicer.
Stacey bought her place first. Hinch saw it & wanted the same

Reactions: 19
Popped in Home Bargains yesterday and the woman at the next till was a full-on Hincher.
Same patchy dark tan, brassy blonde overly-long hair piled on her head, sharpie eye brows and the leggings and socks. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also want the crem somewhere she had driven past with Fiddle “ever since she was a little girl” and just HAD to buy it? 🥴
It was around the time her mummmazzzzzzz bought her, her her first hair straightener, after using her friends one, aged 11 or something
---
I'm gonna break it just to add some personality into her dull house. I have photos of me and kids in the front room, plus my disney ornaments because I'm disney obsessed so my home does show case that. Hers lacks character she could of done so much to make her home amazing.
Quality content on the gram, I would totally unblock the witch to watch her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely with an income at the peak of their brand they would have had a financial advisor? If so maybe something more modest or tasteful could have been bought and long term investments considered.
Maybe as she seems to spaff away money daily and jimmynojobs alleged predilection for gambling neither of them think long term?
I work in investing and her spending sets my teeth on edge. She’s mad to put everything into a house, cars and massive credit card bills. I have a property like hers and the maintenance costs are ridiculous but she has zero income security. She’s one new fad or woke shutdown away from obscurity.

I get the vibe that Jamie gets fed up of her spending habit. One of them should be investing at least half of what they earn for the rainy day. Do they genuinely think there’s 30 more years of mileage in selling cleaning products? I think they’ll hugely regret their poor financial decisions in the not too distant future.

Reactions: 38
Well spotted plus why has a Toddler 🤭 got a stag picture in his room🙄
She said about Ron having a thing on his head board as he bangs his head moving around so much in his sleep

Why has lennie got it then??
---
A
It's a real mess isn't it! If I need a kitchen designer it won't be BTEC Brad!
Nd that's why he's called btec brad🤭🤭🤭🤭
---
And d
I feel sorry for BTec Brad because I’m sure Hinch imposed her ideas on him and no matter what, she wasn’t changing. All he did was to facilitate it, charge a fortune and build it. It’s nonsense. Imagine if they actually had friends and invited them round, they can’t even gather in the communal space in the kitchen round a lovely island, they’d have to sit in the Frankie & Benny’s booth, mostly facing away from anyone in the Kitchen area. That’s once they’ve removed the granny tablecloth and flowers. And the pantry. FFS. What a totally pointless addition. Nothing about it is right. The location. The size. The bleeping glass door. I’ve cringed myself to death watching that. She’s not going to be getting any tv presenting jobs this century, is she?
Ont forget the wonky PANTR Y sign
---
I ta
Surely with an income at the peak of their brand they would have had a financial advisor? If so maybe something more modest or tasteful could have been bought and long term investments considered.
Maybe as she seems to spaff away money daily and jimmynojobs alleged predilection for gambling neither of them think long term?
Gree but the fact they went house hunting to a £3.5 million house tells me everything about their lack of respect for money and greed🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She needs to rethink how much she's sharing about the house, it should not be that easy to locate where an influencer lives. If she's aware people can easily locate her property, how on Earth does she sleep at night with her two boys at risk?! None of us on this thread will use that information, but someone out there surely will
She apparently had some guy turn up at her old house with toys/furniture or something for them? (Sorry if I've got that wrong I can't quite remember the details) but he wasn't a delivery guy or anything like that, he was just some ramdom guy who found out where they lived and turned up, knocked on her door and it freaked her out....I mean it's probably all lies but if it was true then she didn't learn her lesson. Stupid witch she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Hoover lines!!!! Now tell me.... who the duck has immaculate hoover lines in a house with 2 kids... I mean toddlers ??? Who?? Nobody lives in that house, they just exist !! That fat dog has a better life than those boys ... I mean twins... sad life Hinch... sad life...
"Dont tread on the floor do you hear me!"
" but mum How do I wa.."
"No! I don't care!"
"But mum How do i..."
"No.i won't have it. Your not to tread o my hoover triangles! Out out to the garage"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She apparently had some guy turn up at her old house with toys/furniture or something for them? (Sorry if I've got that wrong I can't quite remember the details) but he wasn't a delivery guy or anything like that, he was just some ramdom guy who found out where they lived and turned up, knocked on her door and it freaked her out....I mean it's probably all lies but if it was true then she didn't learn her lesson. Stupid witch she is.
Jimbob claiming ‘the paps’ were trying to look through the letterbox and over the fence to ‘see what Soph was doing’, which wouldn’t be very exciting would it 😂 on the grass pretending to sleep most likely🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I work in investing and her spending sets my teeth on edge. She’s mad to put everything into a house, cars and massive credit card bills. I have a property like hers and the maintenance costs are ridiculous but she has zero income security. She’s one new fad or woke shutdown away from obscurity.

I get the vibe that Jamie gets fed up of her spending habit. One of them should be investing at least half of what they earn for the rainy day. Do they genuinely think there’s 30 more years of mileage in selling cleaning products? I think they’ll hugely regret their poor financial decisions in the not too distant future.
On top of that they have the animals all the vetinery costs the hired help the food for them having them sheared and whatever else alpacas need. Foolish choices to make for someone who isn't a farmer and probably bought them because she thought they make her seem quirky and fun but they just made her extremely unrelateable to the majority of her sheep.They will be the first to go when the money starts drying up. Those boyos days are numbered at that house. And not forgetting she goes on holidays alot too and pays for her whole family to go even fiddle jenner and the niece which is also probably putting a nice dent in her funds. I wouldn't mind one holiday with the whole fam but her tally is at 5 or 6 for the first half of the year so far. Her vanity costs must be through the roof too 1k for a weave every 2 months. That's 6k a year alone on fake hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably lies….this is the woman who actually placed a child’s wooden bench outside her front door that had the name of her child ‘Ronnie’ inscribed on it 🙄 She also takes her kids out in public with their names clearly labelled on their clothing..so stupid and dangerous

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.