Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Message from spaced man 😆
also fiddles at home too 👀
😂 love this! Miss spaced man and all the riddles.

Interesting that Freda hasn’t gone away with them this time. So do the pink crocs with the rainbow & star belong to Sophie or Abi? I just can’t see Soph going away and not taking x2 adults to look after the boys. If she hasn’t then maybe this explains all the sympathy quotes she’s been posting whilst on holiday.

Reactions: 22
What about that new cleaner on the block anna_louisa_at_home? Her numbers rocketed out of nowhere. I haven’t followed any of her stories, but her grid posts just look like Hinch’s. I can’t see what her appeal is either
1.67M followers zero fake followers ...Hinch you've been usurped! bwahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When websites try to work out fake followers vs real followers, how do they do that? Is it based on which following IG accounts actually EVER like anything/interact with anything OR just which ones interact with her content?
I follow Hinch (like I guess a lot of you guys might?) to just see what she's posting and be able to relate it to this chat tbh! But would I be counted as a "real" follower by a website.. or would I be "inactive" as I never interact with her posts (although I suppose I obviously do look at her stories).
Does that make sense? Sorry I probably sound like i'm waffling there.
---
Also and if that means we are "real" followers - it's arguable that of her real followers, not all of those follow her because they actually like her content!
---
Also also (catching up over here!), I still cannot believe she's actually away right now as she's not addressed the fact that southern europe is basically on fire. I reckon you are all right that she was away a while ago. Surely she'd do the whole time stamped/temp stamped posts with the obligatory "It's so hot here, I use [insert undeclared AD] suncream on my kids"

UNFOLLOW HER and any other idiots on the Internet who make money off your story views.

All these stories can be watched at varies sites.
They also last longer then the 24hr on insta
Stop giving them stats for paid jobs.

www.Iganony.io

• Heart
Reactions: 40
😂 love this! Miss spaced man and all the riddles.

Interesting that Freda hasn’t gone away with them this time. So do the pink crocs with the rainbow & star belong to Sophie or Abi? I just can’t see Soph going away and not taking x2 adults to look after the boys. If she hasn’t then maybe this explains all the sympathy quotes she’s been posting whilst on holiday.
This is exactly what I can’t work out.
The sympathy quotes would 100% be posted due to her sulking & not being able to handle the responsibility that comes with it being just her inch and the boys

But because of the crocs & other signs Im back to my original thoughts.
I believe fiddle did go with them, sofas just not been posting in real time. The whole holiday isn’t in real time

Reactions: 36
The sympathy quotes would 100% be posted due to her sulking & not being able to handle the responsibility that comes with it being just her inch and the boys

I believe fiddle did go with them, sofas just not been posting in real time. The whole holiday isn’t in real time
I’m prob being thick. How do we know fiddle is home? I agree though. This holiday isn’t in real time. No ways.

Reactions: 28
Someone else

Someone else was definatly with them whenever they did go.

Both the twins are looking at someone to the side of whoever was taking the photo

I honestly couldn’t be arsed.

If your mams there just say knobhead!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
There have been lots of things he's said that have raised my eyebrows, as someone who has a working history of human trafficking, and child sexual exploitation. I find a lot of what he says to be far-fetched, and given he can't answer a simple question that makes him look like a complete hypocrite, I'd not trust him as far as I could throw him.

I know it's off topic, but when we'd all like these children that are exploited to be protected and someone is recommended for that exact reason, but actually has advocates for his "charity" that go against his whole supposed message, there is something afoot!
Interesting point! Reminds me of an episode of law & order svu (far fetched I know) where the person who was adamant about protecting children from weirdo’s turned about to be one himself!

Reactions: 9
Someone else

Someone else was definatly with them whenever they did go.

Both the twins are looking at someone to the side of whoever was taking the photo

I honestly couldn’t be arsed.

If your mams there just say knobhead!
we’re just back from a few days in Disney.Me, childless, my 2 sisters both with a kid and husband each and my parents. Even with That ratio of kids to adults we left knackered 😂

I don’t understand why she’s so reliant on her mum, but also so unwilling to admit that she’s there sometimes.

Reactions: 11
Was there not a video in the car where she started speaking quickly to drown out fiddle or was that before they went away? I thought it was the mango video

Reactions: 24
I just went on to look at other influencers...Molly Mae all genuine, SSS all genuine, Greedys all genuine ....PTWM had 200K genuine, 55.9k fake....we now see the absolute sham and liar she is no wonder companies don't want to work with her her reach is so small ....I am so happy about this.....bye bye Hinchy your time is done.
Stacey has plenty of "bot" followers so I'd take these figures with a pinch of salt, although I do believe Grinch is closer to 500k than 4.7 million 😜 just a few of Stacey's "followers" and usually they are following both Stacey and Hinch (although I've not checked with these few). I really do think the days of Mrs Hinch are numbered

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Interesting point! Reminds me of an episode of law & order svu (far fetched I know) where the person who was adamant about protecting children from weirdo’s turned about to be one himself!
Oh this is VERY common!
You may have seen lots of sting operations by paedophile hunters on social media a few years ago. One of big ones, was imprisoned for rape of a minor.
It's a GREAT way for them to obtain indecent images and to have a "legitimate" reason for that possession.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

I'm sure fiddle was in the carriage behind hinch and Lonnie when they were on the train the other day, sitting with Inch...so maybe Abi was sitting with Ronnie out of shot 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I'd had a couple of beverages as got few days of work this week so could be wrong 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
haven't posted for awhile because let's face it she's done nothing, said nothing, is nothing! I can't deal with the daily poor me pity party quotes she's the type of person who would love something to be wrong with her or the kids absolutely thrives on people feeling sorry for her.
ps the holiday looks shite

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.