Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s because she’s a bleep. Hope that helpshhh.

On a more serious note, the most probable reason is:
She has no ideas, personality or imagination of her own so she’s perpetually projecting this lack of personality on her children so they never see themselves as individuals in the future. Therefore she dresses them the same so they grow to believe they are part of one thing, and part of one brand.

X
I wonder if her mum dressed them identical so she thinks this is what she has to do and makes it her version of a family. She needs a therapist to unpick her very strange ways

Reactions: 11
Why is she throwing herself a little pity party on holiday?! What’s that about?! And I know you nusty trolls, don’t reply “because she’s a bleep, hope that helps” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seems legit 🙄🙄
She is so desperate not to appear to be losing followers - that 4.7mill is, in her mind, a place she must not drop below under any circumstances. Yet every influencer advice page you read says the biggest mistake influencers make is buying fake followers.

And I found this page (Instagram Fake Follower check) which gave her real followers at just 607K meaning just 13% of her followers are real.

1690467123615.png

---
In contrast Jamie scores much better and of you look at his recent followers they look genuine

1690467462763.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Just browsing Amazon for clothes stamps / stickers. Found some labels I liked the look of, only to scroll through the pictures to be greeted with a chavvy wrist tat with a claw attached to the end of it… you’ve guessed it 🙄

Thanks but no thanks #therealhincheffect
Nice of them to tell you what to avoid

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so desperate not to appear to be losing followers - that 4.7mill is, in her mind, a place she must not drop below under any circumstances. Yet every influencer advice page you read says the biggest mistake influencers make is buying fake followers.

And I found this page (Instagram Fake Follower check) which gave her real followers at just 607K meaning just 13% of her followers are real.

View attachment 2337254
---
In contrast Jamie scores much better and of you look at his recent followers they look genuine

View attachment 2337260
So according to that old NoNob is exactly where he’s meant to be.... (In his dreamsssh of being a celeb) and more schusssesssful on the gram than his dear old wifeypoosssh..... oh dear, she’ll be livid at that!.... Hi Sopha, hunnnnay 👋🏻 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2337254
---

View attachment 2337260
I would agree with that number. I’d have said 500k

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2337254
---

View attachment 2337260
I just went on to look at other influencers...Molly Mae all genuine, SSS all genuine, Greedys all genuine ....PTWM had 200K genuine, 55.9k fake....we now see the absolute sham and liar she is no wonder companies don't want to work with her her reach is so small ....I am so happy about this.....bye bye Hinchy your time is done.

Reactions: 27
I've never understood why she buys so many fake followers. They aren't going to buy her products. They aren't going to like her posts. They are not going to comment on her posts. Just seems like a complete waste of money. I did use to report her bots But then I thought sod it If she wants to waste her money on absolutely nothing let her.

Reactions: 25
So according to that old NoNob is exactly where he’s meant to be.... (In his dreamsssh of being a celeb) and more schusssesssful on the gram than his dear old wifeypoosssh..... oh dear, she’ll be livid at that!.... Hi Sopha, hunnnnay 👋🏻 🤭

passive aggressive quote incoming (for a change!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2337254
---

View attachment 2337260
When websites try to work out fake followers vs real followers, how do they do that? Is it based on which following IG accounts actually EVER like anything/interact with anything OR just which ones interact with her content?
I follow Hinch (like I guess a lot of you guys might?) to just see what she's posting and be able to relate it to this chat tbh! But would I be counted as a "real" follower by a website.. or would I be "inactive" as I never interact with her posts (although I suppose I obviously do look at her stories).
Does that make sense? Sorry I probably sound like i'm waffling there.
---
Also and if that means we are "real" followers - it's arguable that of her real followers, not all of those follow her because they actually like her content!
---
Also also (catching up over here!), I still cannot believe she's actually away right now as she's not addressed the fact that southern europe is basically on fire. I reckon you are all right that she was away a while ago. Surely she'd do the whole time stamped/temp stamped posts with the obligatory "It's so hot here, I use [insert undeclared AD] suncream on my kids"

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2337254
---

View attachment 2337260
I would imagine this is surprisingly accurate. And it shows how much the bot buying can bite you on the backside.

The figures show two things: one, that her genuine followers did peak around 2019 when she hit 2 million, factoring in accounts organically becoming inactive and spam accounts following her.

And secondly that Jamie's audience though smaller is more likely to be authentic. I think this tracks as he rode off the coattails of her genuine engagement. he probably hasn't bought bots, it's just people have followed him and it makes me think people have not unfollowed him when they have unfollowed hinch.

It also shows how many genuine real fans hinch is haemorrhaging.

Marketing people and PR types will be aware of websites like this and will use them and other algorithms / apps when choosing who to invest their time and advertising budget in.

I think that explains nicely why we never see any of those £20k adds any more. That money could be far better spent than with her.

Reactions: 19
I just went on to look at other influencers...Molly Mae all genuine, SSS all genuine, Greedys all genuine ....PTWM had 200K genuine, 55.9k fake....we now see the absolute sham and liar she is no wonder companies don't want to work with her her reach is so small ....I am so happy about this.....bye bye Hinchy your time is done.
What about that new cleaner on the block anna_louisa_at_home? Her numbers rocketed out of nowhere. I haven’t followed any of her stories, but her grid posts just look like Hinch’s. I can’t see what her appeal is either

Reactions: 12
What about that new cleaner on the block anna_louisa_at_home? Her numbers rocketed out of nowhere. I haven’t followed any of her stories, but her grid posts just look like Hinch’s. I can’t see what her appeal is either
I had a look at her account. She gives actual cleaning tips, her followers look genuine, she replies to comments, she actually cleans dirty things, she doesn't use filters, as far as I can see, and she has a successful Tiktok account.

Just like Soph - NOT :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
They’re identical twins didn’t you know so the names on the clothing I imagine are so she doesn’t get them mixed up 😂
The only way I can tell them apart is Lonnie has really curly hair an Ron doesn't. Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I had a look at her account. She gives actual cleaning tips, her followers look genuine, she replies to comments, she actually cleans dirty things, she doesn't use filters, as far as I can see, and she has a successful Tiktok account.

Just like Soph - NOT :ROFLMAO:
Ok fair enough, I just saw a lot of grey/white/neutral and didn’t dig deeper. Kudos to her if she has genuine followers

Reactions: 10
She has tanked, desperate, clinging to the wreckage. No amount of frantic bot buying can hide this and she cannot blame it on "trolls". FINISHED.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.