Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a control thing. Just like she has matching crap in her house, her kids have to be matching too.

There’s no room for either to say I want to wear my favourite yellow t shirt today, no doubt that would be shot down. I feel so sorry for them both in how any spirit they had seems to be repressed.
She doesn’t let them be free with any of their choices - clothes, toys, bedroom, snacks. All controlled to satisfy her needs and aesthetics. They are dragged here and there, told what to do or say whilst mummy cackles or rages in the background. I think they have disconnected from the world and lost any ability to make a choice. I hope Rob enjoys school, for many reasons it will be hard for him but I think he’ll benefit massively.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"For anyone that needs to hear this, I NEED this 'oliday coz I work 6 dayzz a week and a tit muvver to 2 todd-er-lerz I'll 'ave U know!"

"This 'ere iz da proof INNITTT! I do office work 'en all, not jushhht a wipe wiv a minkehhh!"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've recently started watching meet the Richardsons (comedians Jon & Lucy) and made me think of hinch. Lucy buys alpacas behind Jon's back, they didn't last long as they couldn't look after them properly so have them back to the farm (did see them in the walking harness but never saw their child alone near them) Then they got a chicken, couldn't handle that and the shot everywhere so gifted it to the neighbours who
Cooked it 🙈 (obviously it was a programme so none of it was real No animals were harmed etc)
wonder if hinch will come back off holiday and whoever is looking after the chickens has had enough of them coming inside shitting everywhere gifted them to the neighbours (obviously far away neighbours as she live on a farm in the middle of nowhere)
Wouldn't be surprised if she watched this programme when it first aired and thought Ohhh if I get animals like that it will make
Me look funny and entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This could end up going the same way as groundhog day where we just get continual holiday content where she's mentally trapped there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know why she hasn't done any "a day in the life videos".

"come with us to the beach"
"spend the day with us at the pool"
"let's buy a hinch haul in Spain"

Another bandwagon she's jumped on and straight back off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s super problematic in his own right, so probably should have a thread! Gets mentioned on the Aussie influencer threads occasionally.

ETA: just searched his name and had a scan back through. Weirdly he seems referred to positively on the UK threads and is almost universally hated on all the Aussie threads 😅

Sorry, way off topic.
There have been lots of things he's said that have raised my eyebrows, as someone who has a working history of human trafficking, and child sexual exploitation. I find a lot of what he says to be far-fetched, and given he can't answer a simple question that makes him look like a complete hypocrite, I'd not trust him as far as I could throw him.

I know it's off topic, but when we'd all like these children that are exploited to be protected and someone is recommended for that exact reason, but actually has advocates for his "charity" that go against his whole supposed message, there is something afoot!

Reactions: 7
The utter snoozefest she'll be posting when they get back. A slow mo montage of the crying chicken strip being wanked silly, snogging the camels and generally ignoring everybody else. Probably a washing machine clean as it hasn't been used but still needs a clean 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know why she hasn't done any "a day in the life videos".

"come with us to the beach"
"spend the day with us at the pool"
"let's buy a hinch haul in Spain"

Another bandwagon she's jumped on and straight back off again.
like the Donkeys

Reactions: 7
Her holiday is making me want to take a big nap. bleeping hell she's one boring bastard! Get a pina colada down your filtered neck and let your 'toddlers' have some fun. Painting pebbles, bouncy castles in 40 degree heat. Let them in a pool or something for fucks sake!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just browsing Amazon for clothes stamps / stickers. Found some labels I liked the look of, only to scroll through the pictures to be greeted with a chavvy wrist tat with a claw attached to the end of it… you’ve guessed it 🙄

Thanks but no thanks #therealhincheffect

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.