Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at anna_louisa_at_home
She does a good job and some proper cleaning - interestingly Sopha follows her
She even stuffs dryer sheets in her cushions and sprays diluted fabric softener on her sofa to keep it smelling fresh, just waiting for the bastard fake flowers on the job and life has come full circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How realistic is it that she would be watching Love Island whilst away? Am I being naive that it’s not something easily done? And yet here she is following people who I’m guessing were on love island after sun last night? Well she’s certainly enjoying her holiday if she’s busy watching love Island after sun live….

Reactions: 16
Not been on here for a couple of days but it seems like I haven't missed anything. I remember the days when we'd fly through a thread every day more or less and I'd be trying to play catch up. Now she's just a boring bastard who can't be arsed posting anything remotely interesting. Even her holidays are such a yawn fest and boring. She knows her days are numbered. And we are here ready and waiting to see the biggest downfall Instagram has ever produced.
I don’t think it will be a big downfall. She’ll disappear into obscurity and in a few years we’ll hear that they have split up, the house is sold. He’ll sell his story to the mirror, she’ll attempt to sell a book or an OK magazine spread.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just went on to look at other influencers...Molly Mae all genuine, SSS all genuine, Greedys all genuine ....PTWM had 200K genuine, 55.9k fake....we now see the absolute sham and liar she is no wonder companies don't want to work with her her reach is so small ....I am so happy about this.....bye bye Hinchy your time is done.
What does miss greedy say?

I don’t think her and hubby will last spending all day everyday with someone relying on instagram for money will get to them in the end.
It’s pathetic he has no job when he could of done something successful with her following helping towards it
If I was her I would have gone into buying run down houses and doing them up to sell and the whole process of that with him helping.
Lots of roads they could have gone down pretending to have a farm wasn’t the right avenue for her.
How can a couple in mid 30’s I know he’s older but you get my drift spend all day together everyday just posting for insta I can’t think of anything worse 😂 my other half and me last a week together at home before we’re sick of each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am a newbie to Hinch.

who is fiddle?
Why have her and SS fallen out ?

cannot believe her stats… off topic but what does greedy stats say?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Don’t forget that now she is back from holiday we have the new animal content to look forward to! She said they were coming in August so not long to go now until the big reveal!

Reactions: 18
I am a newbie to Hinch.

who is fiddle?
Why have her and SS fallen out ?

cannot believe her stats… off topic but what does greedy stats say?
Fiddle is her bitchy mother, we don't know why but it's probably jealousy from hinch, and I don't know Greedys stats but her holiday looked way more fun. And finally welcome. Wiki and thread 500 are great ways to catch up

Reactions: 19
Fiddle is her bitchy mother, we don't know why but it's probably jealousy from hinch, and I don't know Greedys stats but her holiday looked way more fun. And finally welcome. Wiki and thread 500 are great ways to catch up
Greedy has 411k genuine followers with no fake/inactive followers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can I just confirm? Did Spaced man mean she was back from holiday or she wasn’t on holiday?

ETA when she claimed to be?

Hinch and SS have fallen out? Totally missed that one. That’s hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been spotted
Ooooh has old fiddle broken Sophie’s lockdown rules?? 🤣
---
Oh this is VERY common!
You may have seen lots of sting operations by paedophile hunters on social media a few years ago. One of big ones, was imprisoned for rape of a minor.
It's a GREAT way for them to obtain indecent images and to have a "legitimate" reason for that possession.
I don't trust this guy much, thought it was just my really over suspicious mind but it's getting noted by others now too. The first comment you made about him liking SF post is more than fair and he should have responded his reasons why, bloking you has 100% verified suspicions now. Has a thread been started on him yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fiddle is Hinch’s mum?
Heading over to thread 500 now x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Talking of which. I am going on holibobs tomorrow and I will not be posting, as I have been told the phone coverage is shite.

I shall be back, hopefully she'll be boring af still and then I can catch up.

Feel free to update the wiki x
Whaaaaaat, you mean you won't be on to update us when you're driving through mango fields and post quotes every day?? 🤣
Happy holidays mamma

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.