Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least we know what happens to her nostrils now - it's the magic concealer! Who knew it was that good??
And what's with the stupid hand thing, who's she copied that from?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her makeup is so aaagging. Teens and young women can get away with layering it on but she's mid thirties now. Less is more...unless she likes the drag queen look...it packs an extra 10 years on her

Reactions: 24
Also, there's no need to "do your filtered face" if you never leave the crem is there!
Only for the pronking bastards to lick off all the grease 🤢🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she incapable of just filming herself "cleaning" without editing (& filtering) it to tit ?!!🤷🏼‍♀️
I preferred it when she uploaded her cleaning stories without editing them into one long clip with the same song going on for a good 3 minutes. It seems less authentic and less engaging

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen another blue tick hinch that’s actually a hinchcliffe.. god how bizarre.

IMG_1591.jpeg

---
Also, is she glitching at this point or does she need to eat and got the shakes!?
IMG_1592.png

Reactions: 7
“I dunnoh who I think I am” and then continues to do about 10 more different poses in front of the camera. You aren’t fooling anyone Hinch, you really think you’re something special and you’re so up your own ass! This anxiety I’m nothing special bullshit doesn’t wash with me! You can tell she thinks she’s the most beautiful woman on Earth! X

Reactions: 25
Not much regrowth on those nails considering she’s been away for god knows how long. I had my nails done a week ago and I’ve got more regrowth than she has……bollox was that make up video filmed this morning like she claims it was xx

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion.

She never leaves her house she said...as she arrived home from her 15th holiday of the year so far.

Reactions: 13
Not much regrowth on those nails considering she’s been away for god knows how long. I had my nails done a week ago and I’ve got more regrowth than she has……bollox was that make up video filmed this morning like she claims it was xx
She’s had that same colour for ages 🤨

Reactions: 7
Buys a large house so she can do her makeup sitting in a cupboard with no natural lighting.

I would genuinely pay hard cash to see the finish of that make-up.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.