Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi,

I don’t follow her and I’ve not been on this thread for months but she just popped up on my insta and I have a question, why the hell does she dress those two boys in the same bloody clothes l? They aren’t twins, it isn’t cute, why do they have to have their name
On everything is she that thick she forgets her kids names?
It’s because she’s a bleep. Hope that helpshhh.

On a more serious note, the most probable reason is:
She has no ideas, personality or imagination of her own so she’s perpetually projecting this lack of personality on her children so they never see themselves as individuals in the future. Therefore she dresses them the same so they grow to believe they are part of one thing, and part of one brand.

X

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Those outfits are horrible it’s child abuse putting them in those 😂
Another quote wow that’s original Sophia another blurry pic of her wtf is her problem get help.

Reactions: 15
How long after she gets home (if she's not already home) before she's showing off her new animals. Her holiday has been so boring I'm actually looking forward to seeing what she gets

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How long after she gets home (if she's not already home) before she's showing off her new animals. Her holiday has been so boring I'm actually looking forward to seeing what she gets
Be careful what you wish for 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right, I have tried to find a thread or something for the Adam Whittington geezer that has been mentioned here a few times and can't find anything, but a few weeks ago he posted about a human trafficking event he is hosting, tagging Sam Faiers as one of his "volunteers". So I replied to the story asking why she was involved when she posts her children in swimwear online, everything he advocates against, I was blocked without any form of response. Only to then find he has LIKED pictures of her children in SWIMWEAR. Bit suss to me 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
[
Her holiday seems beyond boring. I know we only see small snippets but everything she has shown would put you to sleep. No videos of her having fun with the kids on the beach, in the sea, in the pool. No pics of a cocktail with the sun shining. No selfies showing you having a great time. No food pics. Nothing… I know everyone’s holidays are different and not everyone posts stuff but I’m just finding it all very weird.
She’s probably fuming they haven’t made her a speciaaaal mugshot cocktail.... in a jug of course 🤭
---
Tattle ADs are on point with this one 😂 Advertising what Sopha’s tend size 5 shoe actually looks like 🤣

F359B739-E3AE-4783-AD61-49F0B11605EE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she given the time of day. This is like one of our relatives,who we see pics of randomly.and little snippets of life from. Buuuut their pages are private for just family.and it's just a family member who keeps on touch sporadically,and only to family. They are not a grabby greedy "celeb" being paid a tit ton to post family (minimum) photos.or quotes. I don't applaud them for cleaning their shower,preparing tea for their child. I don't bare witness to them watching TV at night or cuddles with their dogs!
She's not something. Anything. She's a greedy grabby egocentric twit. A liar. Cheat.fake. noone would pay my aunt Belinda for this tit.so I sure as tit font think hunch deserves it.its weird. It's wrong. It's just so wrong.
And we laugh at her.kniw she's a twit. But it's darker than that because she IS being given the life.for free. By us. Ur gross hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve had terrible depressive periods in my life and can say hand on heart, no matter my state of mind, not one of her quotes would have made me feel better!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
so she’s on holiday and posting more then ever … right 🫠 how bored must she be! When I’m on holiday the last thing on my mind is posting crappy quotes about how to be happier in your life it makes no sense! Surely she should be pretty happy on holiday with her little family and get off her phone!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi,

I don’t follow her and I’ve not been on this thread for months but she just popped up on my insta and I have a question, why the hell does she dress those two boys in the same bloody clothes l? They aren’t twins, it isn’t cute, why do they have to have their name
They’re identical twins didn’t you know so the names on the clothing I imagine are so she doesn’t get them mixed up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right, I have tried to find a thread or something for the Adam Whittington geezer that has been mentioned here a few times and can't find anything, but a few weeks ago he posted about a human trafficking event he is hosting, tagging Sam Faiers as one of his "volunteers". So I replied to the story asking why she was involved when she posts her children in swimwear online, everything he advocates against, I was blocked without any form of response. Only to then find he has LIKED pictures of her children in SWIMWEAR. Bit suss to me 🤔
He’s super problematic in his own right, so probably should have a thread! Gets mentioned on the Aussie influencer threads occasionally.

ETA: just searched his name and had a scan back through. Weirdly he seems referred to positively on the UK threads and is almost universally hated on all the Aussie threads 😅

Sorry, way off topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is she given the time of day. This is like one of our relatives,who we see pics of randomly.and little snippets of life from. Buuuut their pages are private for just family.and it's just a family member who keeps on touch sporadically,and only to family. They are not a grabby greedy "celeb" being paid a tit ton to post family (minimum) photos.or quotes. I don't applaud them for cleaning their shower,preparing tea for their child. I don't bare witness to them watching TV at night or cuddles with their dogs!
She's not something. Anything. She's a greedy grabby egocentric twit. A liar. Cheat.fake. noone would pay my aunt Belinda for this tit.so I sure as tit font think hunch deserves it.its weird. It's wrong. It's just so wrong.
And we laugh at her.kniw she's a twit. But it's darker than that because she IS being given the life.for free. By us. Ur gross hinch.
Her gram is just weird... what even is it now 🤷🏻‍♀️

The “Home” aspect sure does have to cover a lot, mainly her children, bitching about them or cackling at them. Showing them dressed as tend twins, that’s a farce in itself as she wouldn’t last half a minute looking after twin babies. Hinch Bros, is just a brand, poor kids. I’m still disgusted at her putting so much of Rennie in hospital, especially the pics.

As for the menagerie, nobody cares... seen one floofhead seen them all. They are 🥱 So are the chickens, feck knows how many she has left or what they’re called... they’re 🥱 as well.

All of the stories she adds involving 💩 That’s about the closest thing there is to her “Home” and herself.
The nearest you will ever see of her true self is Gretel... she is Gretel. If NoNob wasn’t such a twit I’d feel sorry for him having to put up with her.

I feel sad for R&L. They look so lost sometimes, also confused. My children are similar ages and I can’t for a second think of them looking like Rennie and Lonnie, being treated like actors in their own lives. Anyone calling themselves their tend “Aunties” are just encouraging her to use them all the more for content and engagement.

If she had any respect for her children she’d step right back from the gram now. This bullshit is going to affect R&L so much in the future. But she’s a narc, obsessed with being the centre of attention, the centre of the world and no amount of attention is enough. No amount of money is enough either. Her BS will continue for as long as the pounds keep rolling in.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi,

I think it’s a control thing. Just like she has matching crap in her house, her kids have to be matching too.

There’s no room for either to say I want to wear my favourite yellow t shirt today, no doubt that would be shot down. I feel so sorry for them both in how any spirit they had seems to be repressed.

Reactions: 23
To be fair her holiday has made me really appreciate the holiday I have booked for next month. It may not be Nerja, just a little air bnb staycation, but we have soo much fun stuff and activities with the kids planned I’m really looking forward to it. I *was* a little sad about not getting abroad this summer but she’s made it look so bleeping boring I’m glad to save some pennies 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I see the sheep are still sharing screenshots of her liking their posts. She must be on her phone the whole time. What a waste of a holiday. Looking forward to her montage of staged photos and hearing about all the fun stuff they’ve done “making memories with her boys, they’re her world, she loves them so much” etc 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
To be fair her holiday has made me really appreciate the holiday I have booked for next month. It may not be Nerja, just a little air bnb staycation, but we have soo much fun stuff and activities with the kids planned I’m really looking forward to it. I *was* a little sad about not getting abroad this summer but she’s made it look so bleeping boring I’m glad to save some pennies 😆
Staycationsounds fab 👌. Don't put pressure on yourself to do all things. Giving them your time is what makes it. Whether that be walking,cycling or just playing cards at your stay home.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
so she’s on holiday and posting more then ever … right 🫠 how bored must she be! When I’m on holiday the last thing on my mind is posting crappy quotes about how to be happier in your life it makes no sense! Surely she should be pretty happy on holiday with her little family and get off her phone!
She's not posting herself though is she?! Just dumbass quotes to make the sheep feel sorry for her and continuing the exploitation of the boys to keep keep up the engagement; in other words, she gets a holiday and the boys have to carry on working. Her and her family are utter cunts.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.