Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about that new cleaner on the block anna_louisa_at_home? Her numbers rocketed out of nowhere. I haven’t followed any of her stories, but her grid posts just look like Hinch’s. I can’t see what her appeal is either
I had a look at her account. She gives actual cleaning tips, her followers look genuine, she replies to comments, she actually cleans dirty things, she doesn't use filters, as far as I can see, and she has a successful Tiktok account.

Just like Soph - NOT :ROFLMAO:
Since I posted the last stats she is still gaining a considerable number each day,
Not sure if this is considered organically gaining followers but she has jumped over a million in a week.

Untitled.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just catch up here thanks to the fabulous @mammaof3
Talking of which. I am going on holibobs tomorrow and I will not be posting, as I have been told the phone coverage is shite.

I shall be back, hopefully she'll be boring af still and then I can catch up.

Feel free to update the wiki x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
UNFOLLOW HER and any other idiots on the Internet who make money off your story views.

All these stories can be watched at varies sites.
They also last longer then the 24hr on insta
Stop giving them stats for paid jobs.

www.Iganony.io
Fank you. I never knew that. Tbh followed out of ease to be nosy! Unfollowed now :)

Still interested to know though whether an inactive real person follower would be counted as a "real" follower on that website though. More to understand if she has 500 - 600k of real people following her, but 50% no longer interact so it's really only 250-300k (iyswim)

Reactions: 15
😂 love this! Miss spaced man and all the riddles.

Interesting that Freda hasn’t gone away with them this time. So do the pink crocs with the rainbow & star belong to Sophie or Abi? I just can’t see Soph going away and not taking x2 adults to look after the boys. If she hasn’t then maybe this explains all the sympathy quotes she’s been posting whilst on holiday.
Or proves they are back. We heard someone in the car. There were 3 types of crocs on the photo and there is no way she’d go without her comfort blanket.

Another quote...:sleep:
I'm sure there will be more quotes when they return as we know there will be some bullshit made up story about her either being mum shamed again, someone shitting themselves, one of the kids playing up on plane or her ripping her dress on the baggage claim and having to do a quick change Into another outfit as she rides round on the conveyor belt before she comes back out the other side guys!
And in all honesty if she spurted something as far fetched as that out of her mouth I seriously wouldn't be shocked at this stage.
Everything’s poor her isn’t it! The quotes are a dig at someone like every time she goes through this stage. She’s so negative all the time and sorry for herself for someone who owns two homes, a farm 😋 has help with everything and every where she goes and has about 20 holidays a year. Yes poor her

Reactions: 20
Talking of which. I am going on holibobs tomorrow and I will not be posting, as I have been told the phone coverage is shite.

I shall be back, hopefully she'll be boring af still and then I can catch up.

Feel free to update the wiki x
Is your holiday in real time or have you already been and now you are sat on your sofa with your free shutters closed?
---
Since I posted the last stats she is still gaining a considerable number each day,
Not sure if this is considered organically gaining followers but she has jumped over a million in a week.

Probably is organic if she has a solid social media account. I can’t understand how Hunch gains followers on days when she doesn’t do anything. I reckon Stacey’s items have advised her to give Sofa a wide berth, keep her distance as her new ranges are coming out and making her successful.
View attachment 2337709

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
When websites try to work out fake followers vs real followers, how do they do that? Is it based on which following IG accounts actually EVER like anything/interact with anything OR just which ones interact with her content?
I follow Hinch (like I guess a lot of you guys might?) to just see what she's posting and be able to relate it to this chat tbh! But would I be counted as a "real" follower by a website.. or would I be "inactive" as I never interact with her posts (although I suppose I obviously do look at her stories).
Does that make sense? Sorry I probably sound like i'm waffling there.
---
Also and if that means we are "real" followers - it's arguable that of her real followers, not all of those follow her because they actually like her content!
---
Also also (catching up over here!), I still cannot believe she's actually away right now as she's not addressed the fact that southern europe is basically on fire. I reckon you are all right that she was away a while ago. Surely she'd do the whole time stamped/temp stamped posts with the obligatory "It's so hot here, I use [insert undeclared AD] suncream on my kids"
I have her in my search bar but definitely will never give her a follow. That's just enabling her to continue her madness and you would be classed as a follower for sure. Even watching the reels is a big no from me I wouldn't give them the views. I'm that petty.

• Haha
What about that new cleaner on the block anna_louisa_at_home? Her numbers rocketed out of nowhere. I haven’t followed any of her stories, but her grid posts just look like Hinch’s. I can’t see what her appeal is either
I noticed this too, she got 275k new followers in one day 😱 just checked though and they all appear to be genuine followers 🤷‍♀️

Hinch on the other hand is a bleep and will always be a fraud 👌

• Wow
I had a look at her account. She gives actual cleaning tips, her followers look genuine, she replies to comments, she actually cleans dirty things, she doesn't use filters, as far as I can see, and she has a successful Tiktok account.

Just like Soph - NOT :ROFLMAO:
Just followed her...she actually cleans and some great hacks! Plus she's not filtered to duck! And she has a great til tok page too! You're old news hinch see ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another quote...:sleep:
I'm sure there will be more quotes when they return as we know there will be some bullshit made up story about her either being mum shamed again, someone shitting themselves, one of the kids playing up on plane or her ripping her dress on the baggage claim and having to do a quick change Into another outfit as she rides round on the conveyor belt before she comes back out the other side guys!
And in all honesty if she spurted something as far fetched as that out of her mouth I seriously wouldn't be shocked at this stage.
I’ve taken my kids around the world from they were very young and never had a bad flight with them! HOWEVER NEVER did I let them sit beside each other eating bags of sugar which is only going to fuel arguments and fighting! She hasn’t a clue!!

Reactions: 18
Not been on here for a couple of days but it seems like I haven't missed anything. I remember the days when we'd fly through a thread every day more or less and I'd be trying to play catch up. Now she's just a boring bastard who can't be arsed posting anything remotely interesting. Even her holidays are such a yawn fest and boring. She knows her days are numbered. And we are here ready and waiting to see the biggest downfall Instagram has ever produced.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not been on here for a couple of days but it seems like I haven't missed anything. I remember the days when we'd fly through a thread every day more or less and I'd be trying to play catch up. Now she's just a boring bastard who can't be arsed posting anything remotely interesting. Even her holidays are such a yawn fest and boring. She knows her days are numbered. And we are here ready and waiting to see the biggest downfall Instagram has ever produced.
Haven’t been here in a while, just came to see if IT’S still a thing, not much going on I see, about time she logged off ain’t it.

Reactions: 6
She's hardy posted this holiday, must have been a boring one. It looks painfully dull

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at anna_louisa_at_home
She does a good job and some proper cleaning - interestingly Sopha follows her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.