Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tend to just read on this thread and not comment so much but oh wow,that costume! With the hair and the "fake tan" was obviously a last minute dash...
What git me though was I think she's edited her feet to look smaller,doesn't look like they would let her stand up :LOL: :LOL:
she's nipped her waist in too, the door and the banisters behind her are curved!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See this is why I need this thread, I would never have noticed the footprints on my own! But I am actually deceased, that’s hilarious.

there’s nothing even wrong with having big feet fgs, just own it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha after someone further up said about KD being named after a motorbike I was searching marketplace for ride ons for my kids for their grandparents house and I came across a motor bike..and it was the same one shared back in April. And it made me realise 😂😂
Least when Ron gets renamed kawasaki it's already personalised on his bike.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hahaha after someone further up said about KD being named after a motorbike I was searching marketplace for ride ons for my kids for their grandparents house and I came across a motor bike..and it was the same one shared back in April. And it made me realise 😂😂
Except that it is probably at Maldon tip by now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mrs Hinch without the filters 😂 she’ll be fuming we have this photo. Bet she can’t stand the people who want to have photos with her because they aren’t the paparazzi, celebrities or any handsomes men 😆 Think she’s stuck with Jamie small hands Hinchcliffe 😉
Still has a filter on. Skin is to smooth
---
Jeez …looks like a prostitute
I thought it was a drag queen impersonating Bette Midler. The bleeping state of it 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet that why he got new ride on..bet she threw a strop having to see the word 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scrolling through Facebook and look who popped up. No idea why I have the Scottish sun as a suggested page?
What a clickbaity headline too, it’s a Tesco serves 4-6 people.
---
she can photoshop her size5futz all she wants, but she forgot to photoshop her footprint in the #gifted carpet.

Also, was that black table leg always so wonky?

View attachment 2265654
I can’t stop staring at one leg being wider than the other and the edges of the skinniest one now. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
STOOOOOPPPPPP LETTING YOUR CHILDREN WEAR THEIR NAMES ON THEIR CLOTHING 😫 Nobody needs to know their names.....if you have as many "followers" as you say you have, then every one of them would know their names, since you splash/exploit them all over social media. Give me strength....Soph YOU ARE NEXT LEVEL STUPID! Hope this helps 👌
Hate it plus you can’t recycle them really!

Reactions: 12
She’s got to have had some sort of lipo right? The fact that she’s gone from the over sized tracksuits to see through pool cover ups; bikinis; crop tops and catsuits etc. No exercise. No diet. I know a lot of it is photoshop but still she’s had something done surely?

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.