Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the poor bald chicken, shouldn’t it have sun cream on or something or just be kept completely out of the sun? I’m having flashbacks to the tony Blair days when they allegedly put sun cream on the koi. 😂
Well it depends on how crispy you like the skin really doesn’t it. The crispier the less cream you need

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she trying to be the equivalent of St Francis of Assisi or something?🙄 Course it had to be the hen the rescue people didn't think would be rehomed that she had to get, the one in worst condition. Surprised it didn't have just one leg or something too god forgive me🙄😀
Saviour Sophie could bring a chicken carcass back to life!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
None of the sheep questioning her recent bullshit then, Ronald practically at deaths door according to her, she’s so worried she’s shaking the whole time and screaming into blankets in the bog, then it’s new chickens and ‘popping out for a couple of hours’ in that bloody get up and hair that would take ages to do especially if your whole body was ‘like jelly’ having not eaten or slept in days…

🙄🙄

Reactions: 41
She’s got to have had some sort of lipo right? The fact that she’s gone from the over sized tracksuits to see through pool cover ups; bikinis; crop tops and catsuits etc. No exercise. No diet. I know a lot of it is photoshop but still she’s had something done surely?
Lipo on her feet hunnaaayyy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
None of the sheep questioning her recent bullshit then, Ronald practically at deaths door according to her, she’s so worried she’s shaking the whole time and screaming into blankets in the bog, then it’s new chickens and ‘popping out for a couple of hours’ in that bloody get up and hair that would take ages to do especially if your whole body was ‘like jelly’ having not eaten or slept in days…

🙄🙄
The sheep know. They just honestly don’t care. Hinch could spread dog tit on a warby thin and stick it in her Crimpett and pretend she’s eaten it and they’d all be falling over themselves to do the same.

Bunch of brainwashed crazies I’m telling ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s got to have had some sort of lipo right? The fact that she’s gone from the over sized tracksuits to see through pool cover ups; bikinis; crop tops and catsuits etc. No exercise. No diet. I know a lot of it is photoshop but still she’s had something done surely?
Someone speculated she may have a private prescription for those weigh loss injections (may even have been you @HinchesSousChef). I think that is probably the case (as well as lipo) given how awful her diet is. We know she doesn’t like to work for anything.

Reactions: 17
Im new to the Hinch thread, so forgive me. But does she actually do any cleaning anymore????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's loving the "save a heart ❤ " strap line isn't she.
Never known a parent revel in a child's illness so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.