Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m catching up still but Jesus Christ. Anxiety my arse when she’s dressed up as Mel B. She’s just an attention seeker.

Also, those cupboards that need cleaning are staged AF. It’s so obvious and these morons STILL fall for it. I despair at the human race sometimes I really do.

Reactions: 26
Then what does she do now?
duck all I think! She's developing a range but she's been doing that for the last 95 years, we are all excited to see how well it sells seeing as her Tedco range bombed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does she do now?
she was and continues to be, a massive arsenal hole. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230626-133347~2.png

Screenshot_20230626-133116.png

Where's all her crappy cleaning baskets gone eh. Could it be it was all a gimmick? Yes, Yes it was. And the sheep fell for it and bought all the tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why am I not at all surprised 😡? Where was this posted please?
It was in a Facebook group not related to hinch but somebody had posted about how annoying her “hacks” are I was just being nosey in the comments and for that! It doesn’t surprise me at all really

Reactions: 11
Then what does she do now?
She cries like a seal into her pasta and screams like a banshee into her speciaaaal blanket.....🤭

She’s a vegetarian now, don’t ya know...... except for eating meat rolled up in her Vomfestsssh 🤢

1796A0BB-4741-4AAF-880D-C70F60DF70BC.jpeg

She tend works full time, 6 days a week... and has tend meetings with herself, nodding and pointing 🤭

She collects animals for her speciaaaal Menagerie and tends her Woolly Wankers are unlike any others in the whole world because they love a cuddle... (Only when she has carrots stuffed in her bra though) This cow didn’t want to be collected though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She cries like a seal into her pasta and screams like a banshee into her speciaaaal blanket.....🤭

She’s a vegetarian now, don’t ya know...... except for eating meat rolled up or added to her Vomfestsssh 🤢

She works full time, 6 days a week... and has tend meetings with herself, nodding and pointing 🤭

View attachment 2266675

She collects animals for her speciaaaal Menagerie and tends her Woolly Wankers are unlike any others in the whole world because they love a cuddle... (Only when she has carrots stuffed in her bra though) This cow didn’t want to be collected though 😂

View attachment 2266669
both of those videos are comedy gold 🤣🤣 what a complete and utter arsenal hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

She’s a vegetarian now, don’t ya know...... except for eating meat rolled up in her Vomfestsssh 🤢

View attachment 2266694

She tend works full time, 6 days a week... and has tend meetings with herself, nodding and pointing 🤭

View attachment 2266675

View attachment 2266669
The middle one is so cringey, I’m embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The remainder of yesterday.

355653888_1076564863226868_6921891747482907804_n.jpg

Today.

356256542_1189802208365008_8659666529378093834_n.jpg

Must earn that £24k plus vat.

356247061_6180442152083699_610128795647948942_n.jpg

Reactions: 11
Apart from that country garden crap, what other deals has she actually got?? What else does she advertise?? She must still be making money because she's still got a stay at home husband loitering around the place🤔

Reactions: 20
The way she talks on that cupboard video makes me want to smash myself through a window! Why does she have to singsong random words and over pronounce some of the words too?
Imagine cleaning out a pathetic under sink cupboard giving you joy?! bleeping hell, who could be arsed? Her smelly pissy petals collection being promoted is all that's about. Go and spend the time with your apparently really sickly child instead of faffing about with an irrelevant cupboard Cant wait to hear how she will pronounce Kawasaki when she gets round to blethering on about it on one of her videos. I can imagine it now

" Ron's doing fine guuuuys! He is recovering from his 'KAMIKAZE!!!! '' illness.... Kamikaze? is that how you say it?! (Scratching and clutching at her chest and hair!) Oh I dunno...but however you say it, (cackle cackle laugh laugh)...doesn't matter anyway as it was ME ME ME who was more affected than Ron." I luuurve it! You crack me up!!!! Eye fucks herself for a few mins then signs off.

bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she has taken fairy scent boosters out the laundry room and put them in the kitchen then taken the washing up liquid and dish washer tablets out the kitchen and put them in the laundry room, literally nothing she does ever makes any sense

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So she has taken fairy scent boosters out the laundry room and put them in the kitchen then taken the washing up liquid and dish washer tablets out the kitchen and put them in the laundry room, literally nothing she does ever makes any sense
for someone who says if that makes sensssscccchhhh all the time, it never bloody does 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does poor Ron’s hair look like lloyd Christmas from dumb and dumber?
She has the money to get them decent clothes and haircuts

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Kids don't look like they're arguing to me 🤔

Also, lennie quite clearly doesn't have curly hair.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.