Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Under my sink is so disorganised but I don’t have the whole of P&G under there plus I don’t give a tit out of sight out of mind, I actually have a real job & can’t be arsed to sort it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"duck you Tattlers, look! A TRAMPOLINE!!
Ever since i was a little girl I've always loved the John Lewis advert with the boxer dog and all the animals get on it too and i just luuuuve it and i thought, yeah, we'll get one for the boys!! What? No! not Ronnie and Lennie, i meant Rodney, Roy and the other one"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes sofa all back to normal with you belittling your kids 👌🏻

what a bleep. I hope they hate you as much as you deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor little buggers, trapped inside her house of horrors, only allowed clean, organised play, no charging about, no mud pies, no sand pit, only able to look out the windows at what they can't have

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Every time I see a trampoline I think to myself 😬 there’s going to be a bloody big patch of dead grass under there shortly.
We have a trampoline and the grass under it is so much greener than the rest of the garden at the moment because of the heat we’ve been having.

Reactions: 6
I’ve mostly been lurking lately because who can be arsed with her these days but cleaning out 2 cupboards?! She clearly has a cleaner so doesn’t have any other cleaning content - plus she’s lazy as hell.
Also - the other day when she had to block the clematinary doors so the camels couldn’t get in! Ha! How many times have we said that she didn’t think this through at all! With all this glorious weather it’s lovely to have all the doors open - unless you’re a pillock who lets livestock into your house. What. A. twit!

Reactions: 36
Those boys didn’t look like they were arguing or had been arguing, and so what if they have - that’s what kids do - it’s normal and strangers shouldn’t be made aware of anything happening in their lives anyway. You argue with Jamie and go off in huffs but the difference being you are an adult. But why do you always have to belittle your kids or Jamie? How would you feel if they did that to you?

Cleaning your under sink cupboards again. Nothing else to do? I could not care less what my under sink cupboard looks like so long as I can get to my cleaning bottles. Nobody goes to look in there. You can tell she really hates cleaning. If she truly, truly loved it and was passionate about it she would be cleaning, but properly cleaning - none of this IG staged spillages etc crap. She dropped her pretend cleaning as soon as she moved home. Let’s face it - the boys are hardly at home,they never cook, never have guests over - easy to keep clean when it’s just a show home. You would not know a family lives in that house - it really is soulless.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Am I on glue or something? Why is this kawasaki disease now being posted by lots of people I follow? (And not forwarding Hinch and her story, but separately posting).
What's going on? A relatively rare and unknown disease and now it is everywhere 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
We have a trampoline and the grass under it is so much greener than the rest of the garden at the moment because of the heat we’ve been having.
Interesting. What’s it like under there for the rest of the year? When we moved, we dismantled ours and it’s been in the garage ever since because I didn’t want it to kill our nice grass. I was fine with it killing our old ratty grass. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure the boys do argue, most siblings do. But when we’ve seen them, not sharing toys for example she just gets all stressy and whines at them. She never actually parents them, just tells Ron to give whatever it is to Len. Unfortunately Ron does snatch but that’s what happens when you’ve got old grabby claw for a mother 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Am I on glue or something? Why is this kawasaki disease now being posted by lots of people I follow? (And not forwarding Hinch and her story, but separately posting).
What's going on? A relatively rare and unknown disease and now it is everywhere 🤷‍♀️
It came up in the media quite recently as on the rise.

Reactions: 5
@Wize Owl i feel like we’re missing a trick here, if we get some lyrics together we need a special version of ‘If you wannabe a grifter, your whole life should be ‘tend’ by Sophie Rose - live from Maldonbury 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah but she always shows the boys, in particular Ron in the run up to ADs & brags & a way to deflect any lies - gains the sympathy from the sheeple and then hits them with lots of ADs under the guise that she’s helping them - she always follows the same pattern.
Hinch is thinking "if it keeps lining my pockets, I'll keep doing it".

Reactions: 7
I’m sure the boys do argue, most siblings do. But when we’ve seen them, not sharing toys for example she just gets all stressy and whines at them. She never actually parents them, just tells Ron to give whatever it is to Len. Unfortunately Ron does snatch but that’s what happens when you’ve got old grabby claw for a mother 🙄
She never models good behaviour the snatchy, whiny bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m all for a laugh at madam’s expense, but isn’t the WHOLE POINT she only got one chicken was because it was unlikely to be re homed. Fair play as Ronnie has been Ill but we’ve had zero footage of the poor little fucker being integrated properly and now “she’s found her confidence”

Stop anthropomorphising your animals and look after their best interests……. And your children’s for that matter. This is no longer and has never been funny.
Edit because I’m fuming

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.