Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell excuse my French but
1 why have they given Ron a bowl cut
And 2 they have a trampoline!! She must be ill

Reactions: 29
Oh god, who put a pudding basin on poor Ron's head and cut around it? 🫣
Same bloody clothes for de boiiiz every single damned day, let them have some individuality you silly tart!
Ffs, her kids are her main content! So wrong🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she ever just open the door and throw them out to play!! It’s summer and they are stuck indoors again is it any wonder they fight (although all kids do) awful awful matching outfits - makes her kids a laughingstock! She needs to stop that tit and let them be individuals- there is no way I was dressing my kids at 4 - the eldest should be capable of getting a T-shirt and shorts out of a drawer and choosing for himself! Every moment of every day every decision is controlled and pre planned 🫨🫨

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought she'd already arranged her cuntry garden shite in the cupboard with some leaves or something. She is one sad fucker

Reactions: 15
Oh look back to Ad ad ad! Hadn't even given it a week since Ron's been home
Ah but she always shows the boys, in particular Ron in the run up to ADs & brags & a way to deflect any lies - gains the sympathy from the sheeple and then hits them with lots of ADs under the guise that she’s helping them - she always follows the same pattern.

Reactions: 19
Why does poor Ron’s hair look like lloyd Christmas from dumb and dumber?
She has the money to get them decent clothes and haircuts
I thought the exact same thing as soon as I saw it!
Notice how they're strategically placed at that window so we can see her trampoline in the background 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't take long to put a negative spin on the kids....the boys are arguing again blah blah blah.:sleep:
She's such a downer on everything.
And who the hell cut Ron's hair? Hasn't he been through enough lately? Now he's got to deal with that bowl cut. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
well at least it’s not the soulmates sweatshirts 🤢

and ffs stop going on about them arguing all the time 🙄🙄 bet it’s not even true.

Reactions: 21
I just saw a quote on insta from a mum who has a young child with serious health issues and she said “ no matter how much pain I go through they go through much much more” or words to that effect. I’m old my brain doesn’t retain things for long! But you get the jist! Shame grinchie doesn’t think that!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
1) she seems to only reorganise that cupboard these days. I generally only have to clear out my cupboard under the sink once a year. Especially when it’s organised so well….
2) blimey a trampoline! I’ll bet she claims a relative bought it. I give it a week before she tries to cram it into the playroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hinchs story, tidy 2 under sink cupboards which are only tend messy as she's not using her usual basket storage SSS story, learning from her TV programme DIY guy how to make stud walling so she can try it herself at home. HINCH YOU ARE BORING🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every time I see a trampoline I think to myself 😬 there’s going to be a bloody big patch of dead grass under there shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.