Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum snake. Yeah ok, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like the dodgey bowl cut is a tattle trap. She’ll be posting tomorrow about trolls ‘bullying’ her poorly son for more sympathy, she loves it. Do better Sophie!

Reactions: 43
can someone fill me in? Has something happened between hinch and Solomon because I don’t see them commenting on each others post anymore? X
We think they could be up to their old tricks to get people talking about them. However, whilst Ron was in hospital, Soph posted a cryptic message about someone showing their true colours and it was exactly the sane time as Stacey was alluding to having a new home range launching soon. It’s strange that Stacey hasn’t commented on either of the posts about Ron - but they are both manipulative women so could be playing mind games - both are addicted to the attention

Reactions: 23
Awww I’m secretly rooting for Pringle. I mean sure she drew the short straw, but she will be fed fresh food and have room to roam. Just need the same for the Olsen twins now

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We’re joking about “mother of the year” but I’m actually wondering if YMU are pushing this Kawasaki stuff in the hope she might actually get “Celebrity Mum of the year”. Raising awareness for ‘a deadly illness that nearly claimed the life of her son’ etc 🙄
oh my god this could be right

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.