Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume she only got 1 chicken this time to keep with the 3 of each thing. Bloody weirdo. Dread to think of that means 3 children at some point! 🥴

Reactions: 26
Got to get this off my chest before I say anything, She looks like a bleeping drag queen...
Anyway, that chicken, playing saint soph again saying she's the only one who would rescue it. Was you balls. I dislike her lying narcisstic guts honestly. Fair play to you tattlers that have seen her in the wild and not opened your gob because I'd struggle.

Reactions: 22
Another pre record from the cartoons at the weekend. Imagine if Coronation Street and Eastenders were this boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Got to get this off my chest before I say anything, She looks like a bleeping drag queen...
Anyway, that chicken, playing saint soph again saying she's the only one who would rescue it. Was you balls. I dislike her lying narcisstic guts honestly. Fair play to you tattlers that have seen her in the wild and not opened your gob because I'd struggle.
I couldn’t agree with this more! I have a few friends that have rescued battery hens and they have chosen the more worse for wear ones. So Sophie saying she is the only one that would rescue it is a load of absolute bollocks. That chicken would have been the first to be picked! X

Reactions: 19
Interesting. What’s it like under there for the rest of the year? When we moved, we dismantled ours and it’s been in the garage ever since because I didn’t want it to kill our nice grass. I was fine with it killing our old ratty grass. 😂
Where the legs go that damages the grass but when we moved it the other day to cut the grass, underneath was lovely and green. The rest of the garden is looking a little burnt 😂

Reactions: 4
For fucks sake STOP dressing those poor bairns identical all the bleeping time. They have personalities of their own and need to explore who they are as an individual.
Soph, I shall shout this incase you can't hear:
📢📢📣📣 Ronnie and Lennie are NOT twins. Let them be themselves for a change instead of you being such a narcissistic twit and dressing them as YOU want. Fuckwit!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's hope Prostitute "cat suit" Shhhpice didn't trigger off Inch and his two pump wonder worm!

"Cooorrrraahh darrrlin, you 👃 nose you laave fiings in fwees babe, well ... my widget is twitchin' seein' you in that get up, and addin' anuvver lil'un might boost your engagement? "F'naar f'naar, how's ya farrrver 👀 Oi Oiiiiii!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Let's hope Prostitute "cat suit" Shhhpice didn't trigger off Inch and his two pump wonder worm!

"Cooorrrraahh darrrlin, you 👃 nose you laave fiings in fwees babe, well ... my widget is twitchin' seein' you in that get up, and addin' anuvver lil'un might boost your engagement? "F'naar f'naar, how's ya farrrver 👀 Oi Oiiiiii!" 🤣
He’s probably wearing that catsuit under his garage floor laying uniform as we speak

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Can we please add Rennie saying " look Mum snake" to the very long list of things that never happened?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You would have no idea whatsoever she has two boys living with her, no mess, toys, pictures, outdoor games; what a sad sad woman she is. Trust me they will remember having nothing to play with, you remember so much when you grow up.
Pathetic witch doesn’t deserve them

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Right she’s bored me that much that I’m going back to the beginning… expect some incoming likes on your five year old posts nusties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

What a god awful picture to picture thanks @MagicRoundabout bork bork bork

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m laughing so hard because I’ve started following Elton John who has 4.6 million followers and this fraud really expects us to believe she has 4.7 million. Hinch you’re an absolute joke in every way as a businesswoman, wife and mother!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
can someone fill me in? Has something happened between hinch and Solomon because I don’t see them commenting on each others post anymore? X

Reactions: 4
I’m laughing so hard because I’ve started following Elton John who has 4.6 million followers and this fraud really expects us to believe she has 4.7 million. Hinch you’re an absolute joke in every way as a businesswoman, wife and mother!!!
but she’s far more influential than dear Elton. And Dear old Elton doesnt have a brood of neglected animals and kids. Of course she has more followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cooking with sopha is about to have some new recipes. She’s been following a few accounts ready to badly copy their concoctions. She must get good engagement from them so pushes them.

Reactions: 16
I’m still catching up with this thread but she is a literal social media ambulance ME MORE ME MORE ME MORE 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.