Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
SSS and hinch are under different umbrellas at YMU, so I would imagine their agents are different. Hinch is listed as an influencer where SSS was different (TV or z list person can't remember without looking)
Ah fair enough, wouldn't want to be involved with them after this

Reactions: 7

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Er she had a very special birthday party to organise last weekend??????? Do you know how hard it is to find a farm place that isn't a farm in the village of Maldon???????
Very apparently. “Hinch Farm” “hotel farm” “farm shop” “actual farm” 😂

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned in the last thread but make up girls stories were all about not using a filter. She also shared a video about filter vs reality and now it’s gone.
I was going to screenshot it to put here to say she was throwing shade at hinchy. Did anyone else see them? I’m sure it was today.
Yes the picture is on the last thread

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
I know I’m proper Winslet here so forgive me (I blame my newborn taking up all my Tattle time, proper use will be having words) but what’s with the Henry video? Has a vet finally called her out and told her she’s killing him?

anniemouse

VIP Member
Surely Ninja must be getting annoyed that she keeps “forgetting” to post their ADS and only does so with one day before the code ends. Surely that should have been posted a few days ago like the last one
It’s weird she does that, you’d think she’d want as many as possible.
---
Is she getting donkeys?
She has a point about these donkeys, it is cruel!
yikes, I actually agree with her about something and she’s actually using her platform for a good cause. Shame about the fat dog and all the chemicals though.

samj123

I’m convinced she’s trying to kill that poor dog off so she doesn’t have to worry about him running around in the garden. She just wants to make room for her new 5 minute hobby

I love that birth story for it's stupidity. Like, why would you have a jokey video of your husband putting on your compression socks the day before a photo of you holding a fresh newborn, if you were in such a rush that you were put in a side room off reception?

Pumpkin 3 is 4 months older than Len (by her timeline 😉) and also had a COVID birth at that hospital. I was genuinely shoved in a side room because I turned up ready to go, barely had time to phone parents never mind take videos. She's so full of crap.
She can’t keep up with her own lies

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why does she throw the tissue at her arm?!!! She's bizarre. When did she have a bruise or burn mark on her arm? I wonder if it was actually the lipstick?

bearhugs20

I’ve been thinking about it and I think she’s going to get rescued Donkeys and say they have been rescued from a beach. She’s never shown any interest in Donkeys before. At least she liked the floofs before. The new adopters only need 1/2 acre of land and someone to feed them twice a day

• Wow

anniemouse

VIP Member
I’m now wondering if I could sing a duet doing both parts 😂 The only thing is the app I use can only have one mouth moving, so it would look like either Sopha or JimbobRatzzManzz was singing both parts... like this 😂

ETA: The “Oi Oi Schweeet’arrrrt” sounds like she’s possessed by the Ghost of the back passage 🤣
View attachment 2201598
That would be true to form though as she would try to keep all the attention on her.

• Haha