Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Well YMU are still working…yet another Mrs Hinch story in the DM, this time advertising lipstick 🙄 shows a video of her applying makeup on her favourite Michael Jackson filtered face! C’mon asa - spot the bloody difference or go to Specsavers!

No comments since 10am yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They don't need washing. They're fine to be dirty. In fact, washing them ruins their fleece by stripping the lanolin (oil) that keeps it water repellent.
Spraying them with a hose is fine as it cools them on warm days before they've been shorn, but a proper wash would be bad for them.
I meant a hose down. They just look gross sorry 🥴

Reactions: 7

RamonaRiva

Is it normal to wear a hospital gown when having a natural birth? I've had 4 and have always worn either a tshirt or what I turned up in. Why would she have a hospital gown on if she had a natural birth like she claims.

Reactions: 6

Sazz1006

VIP Member
A

greed Norfolk beaches are stunning, I think another tattler might be right she's not there in person
Of course🤦🏼‍♀️ silly me😳. I should really have known fro all he lies that she’d not be there herself, it’s her latest bandwagon isnt it?

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Appreciate different views in donkey rides on beaches, if Hinch read for information she'd discover that you have to own a licence. These ate only given to owners once inspection had been done on the donkeys health etc and living conditions. Very strict measures are put in place. These are checked and authorised by local council and vet. They are monitored regularly and can be taken away at any time. Get your own animals in order before you spout your crap. That looks like Skeggy or Cleethorpes beach and it was real feel 13c there today
Also they are very social animals and love being together !

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Urgh….you don’t think the advert that she’s clearly gearing up to is going to be her and best bubs Stacey doing something for Loréal do you?? 🤢

• Sick

JMS123

Chatty Member
I might have my dates wrong (been distracted by the PS thread), but did she go on Friday? And back today (Sunday)? Seems a bit pointless to fly to Portugal for one full day.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
And then she’s storied the entire house layout including garden and exterior doors etc.

Our ex neighbour (well known footballer) had security gates and alarm system but it did not stop burglars breaking into his house - twice! You have to be so careful what you share online, including your children - she just doesn’t care.
---
Just saw her latest story about Henry going grey - she keeps on making this point which makes me think is she getting ready to get a puppy maybe? Or is this to gain sympathy ready for the new animal arrivals?? My dog is 6 and going grey -natural part of aging I’m afraid and I’m not crying about it - we are just thankful to have her in our lives and make sure we all have fun with her and create memories that way. But then again, my dog gets her basic needs met unlike Henry. She is walked, played with in the house and garden and is a happy girl. My kids love playing with her as do any children that visit. Poor Henry isn’t taken on walks, or days out. He gets to roam the garden but only when they are present, otherwise he’s either on a sofa or staring out of a window. You never see anyone play with him, despite her buying him toys or accepting them as gifts when it’s his birthday. He doesn’t have the most exciting of lives considering he lives on a ‘farm’ 🙄
I think she is on the beg for a wig or hair extensions for Audrey HennnezzzzzzHandsomezzzzzessssmanzzzzz

• Haha