Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
I kayaked a lot growing up, my dad did slalom kayaking & wanted my sisters and I out on the reg to keep it up (and so that my mum didn’t try and get rid of the 4 kayaks in the garage that she hated 🙄😂). I was an arsehole of a teenager and continuously refused to wear a life jacket, so my dad hid my paddle…this was about 10 years ago and I still don’t know where tf he put it for the few months before I left home for uni 😅 but he was very adamant that no jacket = no kayaking. And I can swim. I don’t think we’ve ever seen R or L in swimming lessons, apart from that one private one when Fiddles was…fiddling.

ETA: I know now that being able to swim wouldn’t necessarily be able to get me out of any situation that would need a buoyancy aid. But 14-18 year old me was a gobby Wee shite 😤
Knowing how to swim won't help if one is knocked unconscious, in saying that I used to swim way out past the breakers, out past the surfers, while my grandfather stood on the beach frantically trying to call me back to shore, I also was a gobby wee shite. Can't believe I used to actually do that. Can't believe Hunch wouldn't insist on buoyancy devices for her kids, actually I can.

Reactions: 6
When I studied childcare years ago (NNEB if anyone remembers that) we learnt about a horrible thing called frozen watchfulness. Ronnie is looking more and more like he has that as the days go by
“The state of a child who is unresponsive to its surroundings but is clearly aware of them. The child is usually expressionless and difficult to engage but of normal intelligence.”
Did you learn why a child is like that?

Reactions: 6
I’m not a parent but I get the “smelling” your kids scent because it smells like them, and like home etc. as usual she’s worded it bizarrely, if she’d said cuddle or hold her boys, it would be more natural. My wonderful (not overbearing) mum loves to tell the story of my first night at a pals for a sleepover, aged about 5, on the morning when she picked me up I hugged her and said “oooooh you smell like mummy” to which my mum asked “what does mummy smell like?!”

my response: “sherry and toast”

mum was mortified in front of the other kid’s parents 😂😂😂😂 she only ever had a sherry on Xmas day….. fuck knows where I got that from 😂😂😂😂 out of the mouth of bairns eh?! 😂
Yeh I sniff my sons head when I give him a kiss on top of his head but it’s like a thing I just do I don’t intentionally think I want to sniff his head 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
So I have literally got on a ferry to miss HRH Maldonia’s to St Albans. How does she manage to empty these places? It is never that empty and her photos do not show what is available to children. She makes everything look crap. And Maybeline…wth!! I like that brand.

Smv2287

Chatty Member
My take away from the give me a date reel is the following

1- why did no one really suggest dates prior to 2020 (apart from her wedding), we want pre-IG pics Sofa

2- who the fuck needs their mum to show them how to bath their kid

3- look at cling-on trying to grab the limelight on the pregnancy announcement

4- why the surgical stockings (unless Inch gets a kick out of them)

5- what a boring life she has led these past years

6- where are all the Pokémon screen shots? My kids have filled my cloud with blooming shots of dragonites!
I can relate to number 6 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sometimes that’s all the photos that get taken on some days. Because…. Life happens and it isn’t always a picture perfect moment.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
This is an especially harsh treatment, but alpacas NEED to be sheared or they will overheat and die. I've dealt with shearing for years and most aren't keen on it because they don't like their bodies touched.
The diabolical three lurrrvesssssssss their Mummmmmazzzzzzzzzzz, maybe she will have to shear em. 🤣🤣🤣
---
This is an especially harsh treatment, but alpacas NEED to be sheared or they will overheat and die. I've dealt with shearing for years and most aren't keen on it because they don't like their bodies touched.
The diabolical three lurrrvesssssssss their Mummmmmazzzzzzzzzzz, maybe she will have to shear em. 🤣🤣🤣
---
In addition, and slightly off topic of Sloth being a total lying twat, does anyone else have fifty shots of their home screen on their iPhone on random days because they accidentally took screen shots when they meant to turn it off or adjust the volume?
Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

indentifiesasahooman

My take away from the give me a date reel is the following

1- why did no one really suggest dates prior to 2020 (apart from her wedding), we want pre-IG pics Sofa

2- who the fuck needs their mum to show them how to bath their kid

3- look at cling-on trying to grab the limelight on the pregnancy announcement

4- why the surgical stockings (unless Inch gets a kick out of them)

5- what a boring life she has led these past years

6- where are all the Pokémon screen shots? My kids have filled my cloud with blooming shots of dragonites!

Or random stuff you see in shops or online screen grabs.