Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
has she put her cringe arsenal-hole-licking birthday message on for molly mae yet, on her birthday post?

Is she crying like a seal into her pasta, or is she needing to see a cardiologist again with her ‘bursting heart’ 🥱 or is she calling her ‘beautiful mama - wev got this’ etc etc 😂 fucking imbecile

Reactions: 8

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
She won't, but when PS kills himself in the next few weeks, which is what's going to happen - she'll be first to jump on the grief train. So will all the other big mouths who can't just sit back and wait for solid evidence and an investigation to properly start.
Hinch is too bothered about donkeys for now.

Eta, because I feel like the PS thread gang will slaughter me if any are on here, one of the worse threads for attacking people who aren't in assassination mode that I've been on fyi, I wouldn't bother venturing over, anyway I'm not in support of PS. I'm just saying. Fankoo, now back to Hinch. X
You really think PS is gonna off himself? Interesting, I hadn't thought of that but can totally see him doing it.
I bet all the huns will come out with their "be kind" schtick despite PS being a vile grooming cunt of a human
I honestly don't think he will his too much of a narcissist cunt. I eat my words If he does tho.

I'm on that thread as Hunch is a bore x

Probably, what Soph wants Soph gets, but with what room! She's over run with animals that already have a space far too small for them all to the point it's beyond cruel.

She did try to rescue a donkey about 6 month though, I remember her story, but claimed he had already been rescued by the time she enquired. In other words, the people said absolutely not to her.
She doesn’t have the room does she. Why is she trying to cram animals in. It’s either alpacas and nothing else if you ask me

To be fair for once in her life she did say that this was recorded a few weeks ago but she couldn’t release it because they sell out so quick 🤣 pull the other sloth your days of selling things out are truly over. Only things you can sell out these days is your childrens privacy
I posted I think it was last week a link to the Daily Mail article featuring her advert. The DM also make commission from the public using the link to buy these maybelline lipsticks. I wonder if the 1 comment is from Hinchy herself? I bet it is! They allow her to comment and then delete all other comments 😂

Here’s the link again:

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Interesting that PS daughter was SSS agency manager, wonder if she's also Hinchs and wonder if she's sacked aswell from YMU
I did wonder if she would stay now but I suppose if she's done her job well they can't really sack her because of Philth, although she has been the one managing her dad's account I believe so who knows!

Wize Owl

VIP Member
😂 I've got to stop getting bored and clicking through her stories before they've finished, then talking shite over here.
I did the same, I clicked through too quickly and didn’t see her actually applying one .... to be honesssssscht I wish I hadn’t gone back to check because she looked like a right smug twat, eye fucking the mirror (As per usual) 😂

• Haha

holeinthetoad

I dunno, I kind of get the smelling your kids thing. I love to cuddle mine and sniff the tops of their heads...they just smell like themselves and reminds me of them being babies. It's nice.
So to me it makes sense. But then I also know she's only saying that because she has to in order to look like a doting parent. She didn't really miss them and would probably not have had them at all if she didn't a) want to please Jimbob and Fiddle and b) want to use them as cash cows.
same - I can’t get enough of mine 😂

Soapy

Chatty Member
It's killing me for what these new bloody animals are going to be!

Can the gods of the new threads create a poll at the beginning of the next one (if we haven't had the great reveal by then) for guesses as to what they could be pleeeeeease! No suggestion to be sniffed at, as we can't really put anything moronic and inappropriate past our Sofe can we 😂

What have we had suggested so far?

Sheep, donkeys, goats, cows, rabbits, guinea-pigs, tortoises, pigs....?

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
I hope that big vase of Lilly’s on her fireplace are fake ones. wouldn’t have them near my house when animals are around

They don't need washing. They're fine to be dirty. In fact, washing them ruins their fleece by stripping the lanolin (oil) that keeps it water repellent.
Spraying them with a hose is fine as it cools them on warm days before they've been shorn, but a proper wash would be bad for them.
I would have thought they’d be sheared by now tho?

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Is it normal to wear a hospital gown when having a natural birth? I've had 4 and have always worn either a tshirt or what I turned up in. Why would she have a hospital gown on if she had a natural birth like she claims.
I was in a hospital gown with my natural births

AllieBee

VIP Member
Agreed and I bet she’s regretting joining them🤭🤭🤭
---
Currently on the PS thread, it’s like Hinchs in the old days, friendlier people on here though apart from fellow Hinch tattlers😉
I've been on ut a while, its def got a bit weird this weekend, but I think that might be cos emotions are running a bit high! I hope they calm down, don't want the thread stopped!
---
It’s great on there, So much new stuff I’ve learnt about him, makes Hinch look like Snow White😮
He is a vile individual, Hinch looks quite saintly next to him....🤣🤣

• Heart

cgl22345

I’m now wondering if I could sing a duet doing both parts 😂 The only thing is the app I use can only have one mouth moving, so it would look like either Sopha or JimbobRatzzManzz was singing both parts... like this 😂

ETA: The “Oi Oi Schweeet’arrrrt” sounds like she’s possessed by the Ghost of the back passage 🤣
View attachment 2201598
Haha, definitely the best entertainment, maybe they’ll enter Eurovision next year, people from Malcom seem to do quite well 🤪
ETA, maldon, not Malcom

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
  • Haha