Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YR80

Chatty Member
I bought this guy from Asda today and I jussscht laaav it guyssch.

Mr YR has just asked why I have an alpaca ornament. I said to Mr YR that alpacas/llamas don’t have ossicones so it’s clearly a giraffe

Reactions: 2
Just seen she has followed Willows Farm in Hertfordshire. There are really much more fun things in life then just going to farms. Everything is about what she likes and wants to do 🤦‍♀️

Willows farm is only about about 10mins from me, Maybe i should take my 192 month old there?
Just a hint for you Hinch bloody bumping place to push a pushchair.
It’s about the same distance from me 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
In addition, and slightly off topic of Sloth being a total lying twat, does anyone else have fifty shots of their home screen on their iPhone on random days because they accidentally took screen shots when they meant to turn it off or adjust the volume?
oh yes 🤣🤣 at least once a day

Whatsthegoss16

Is it normal to wear a hospital gown when having a natural birth? I've had 4 and have always worn either a tshirt or what I turned up in. Why would she have a hospital gown on if she had a natural birth like she claims.
I wore a hospital gown with my second natural birth but that was only because I went into labour mid check up appointment in the hospital! Then by the time my partner came with my hospital bag I was in to much pain to even be bothered about changing , but she also had surgery socks on too so looks like she defo had a c-section.