Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
35C02176-6153-4D02-8742-2CE62B8F0F96.jpeg

9pm and both boys are tucked up in bed..... well, that’s a “Fuck you, Soph” I wonder if NoNob is actually a secret Nusty Hen 🤔😂

Edit: 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Who the fuck is she to preach about cruelty 🤬

Yes it’s cruel for donkeys to be on the beach in this heat but you, yes you Sophie are in no position to preach about it!

• Obese dog that doesn’t get walked.
• Alpacas stuffed into a garden that’s not big enough for them.
• Stuffing those sheep into a small enclosure.
• Imprisoning two children in the house with blinds down and no free run of their own garden.
• Getting the innocent little boys to perform for content and exposing their privacy to the world.
• Grief chasing for more engagement.
• Making a joke out of mental health as a deflection for your manipulation.
I could go on Hinch, the list is endless!

Absolute hypocrite. Just fuck off 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Hinch thread number 1 started back in 2018. And here we are, 5 years later and now in 2023, on thread 646 and she's still such a twat.
Rather an amazing accomplishment that when you think about it. Most popular but for all the wrong reasons hahahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
funny how offended she is about the donkeys being used for cash but she is more than happy to use her own children to do a lot worse for cash, fame and fake stories in fake books.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Lardsnomes

As much as JimBob is a twat in his own right, I’m absolutely living for the shade he’s throwing at her. Nice day out with Ron & the kids fast asleep at a reasonable time, with no drama 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Beige_hare

Looks like she's got into a giant sack and is about to enter the sack race at a school sports day
Screenshot_20230528-141557_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Her mates are obviously a pack of absolute melts aswell, every single one of her friends look hard faced and slow as fuck. They all need to realise at the end of the day, when everything is over, and our time is up, we all end up in the same type of box.

She needs to stop thinking her shit don't stink and she's better than everyone. She's foul and she needs to grow up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I can't rip apart what she's said about the donkeys specifically, everything she's said is right. Donkey rides should be banned, there isn't any but but but but, it's wrong, and she's right. Regardless if things have changed where chubsters can't ride them or if they're not worked in hot weather. It's still wrong. I hate it. But that's just my opinion. I'm in total agreeance with her.

But what I CAN say is, she's saying donkeys are forced to do things, so are your children Sophie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have YOUR CHILDREN perform for the gram. Just like the donkeys. Then we look at her animals. Henry is obese and not exercised. 3 alpacas in a space that's WAAAAY too small for them. More coming soon. That's cruel.
She needs to make her OWN changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm just waiting for the montage of her returning home, ofcourse the animals will be shown first, then the 2 boys running, no wait, sorry, being TOLD to run to their mam, she swings them into the air like something out of a film with 🎶 a momeeeeentttt like thiiiis 🎶 playing over the top, and gives them forced kisses and cuddles.... but then tomorrow she'll be seen out by a tattler totally ignoring her kids and husband, head stuck in phone with a face like a slapped bum, shouting at the boys for getting sand on their socks.

Happy Sunday trolls x

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch : "Don't let your kids ride donkeys at the beach guyzzzzz because it's cruel (and also I don't make any money from it)"

Also Mrs Hinch "Guyzzz you HAVE to get these new lipsticks from this company that tests cosmetics on animals so that I get a whopping big commission and continue living the lifestyle that I think I deserve."

• Sad
Reactions: 59