Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Thanks to @DoodlePoodle for the thread title and also thanks to @Apc12 for the in the wild pics last thread.

Thread suggestions are welcome at any point in the thread, please mark them with thread suggestion so they can be searched. Please also make them short and swear free.

Sopha’s now off on the Hen do... lets hope there’s no tend power cuts (That actually do happen the following day) and she has to tend to climb over any gates, ripping her dress in the process because NoNob’s not there to fetch one of Janine’s dresses a replacement dress... still, Fruitcake Freda can lend her one of hers 🤭

For newbies a great read is the Wiki which is in pink at the top of the thread. Also, thread 500 is an excellent read

Edit to add link to thread 500

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
thanks for the new thread! for those who may be just learning new:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Zofloragirl i was too late to reply on the last thread. Georgia is an old work friend from Hinch’s days in sales - I’m always surprised they remained friends as they seem to have little in common. The original “kids” on this hen do are the mean girl group from school

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Like she's gonna give a toss what her kids are up to, nice to see Jamie genuinely excited for Ronnie making the hole though.

Reactions: 41
@Wize Owl thanks for the new thread! Been busy all day and just managed to sit down. And even that was interrupted.
Don't have a fiddle on hand to allow me to catch up on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well dun mayt.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So is Soph ever going to be on SYLO or did she just go for a bit or work experience…

Ps deffo think there’s something going on in the marriage department, especially after the farm visit…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for voting for little old me from an actual little village 😍
I massively cheated getting in so early! 🤭

So I had a thought earlier. Imagine if one of the hens on this do doesn’t actually like her and films her off her tits doing all the hen party stuff and then posts it! I’d pay to see that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
@Zofloragirl i was too late to reply on the last thread. Georgia is an old work friend from Hinch’s days in sales - I’m always surprised they remained friends as they seem to have little in common. The original “kids” on this hen do are the mean girl group from school
Ah. That makes sense. Even the make up girl looks like she could tag on to the mean girl group. She’s be the short quiet one at the side. But I prefer her to Hinch.
---
Oh bless Ron. An age appropriate activity. He looks right at daddy, not to the side to see if anyone else is there. Lovely moment. Genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Calling Bingo now for a 7pm post of cocktails at sunset or flip flops in the sand (or both!) tomorrow evening. With some sort of plagiarised quote about friendship and women supporting women or some tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Calling Bingo now for a 7pm post of cocktails at sunset or flip flops in the sand (or both!) tomorrow evening. With some sort of plagiarised quote about friendship and women supporting women or some tit.
Yes no face pics allowed🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So is Soph ever going to be on SYLO or did she just go for a bit or work experience…

Ps deffo think there’s something going on in the marriage department, especially after the farm visit…
Like when the new start is a bit dim so you make up a task for them that won’t affect anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Wize Owl thanks for the new thread! Been busy all day and just managed to sit down. And even that was interrupted.
Don't have a fiddle on hand to allow me to catch up on tattle.
No worries at all 💕 My little Owlets were with Mr Owl in the garden, so had a few mins xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder if she has left matching clothes out for the boys & if inch sneakily mixes them up & let’s the boys be their own selves for a change!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Agreed, I think that's the happiest and relaxed I've ever seen Ron
Don't think we've ever seen Ron and Jimbob on a boys day out just the two of them. I expect Fiddles was tagging along with Lonnie but its nice to see Ronnie getting some attention without the claw grabbing and the voice screeching. The allowing his kids to be plastered all over the Internet aside, which I will never agree with, Jimbob is a better parent than Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.