Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Yes they are the Skegness donkey. The donkeys that have access to water all day, shade when it gets hot & travel in air conditioned lorries
She ventured to Skegness! Blimey. She’s been busy this week.
---
If she is complaining about the donkeys why does she look like she’s stood next to the man paying? 🙄 boat another pre record? Why does everywhere look deserted on the new st bank hol of the year? And why oh why does she marvel over everyone else’s dog and not bring her own? So many questions.

Reactions: 8

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
but she also had surgery socks on too so looks like she defo had a c-section.
Not necessarily, I think they're standard issue in some Trusts on labour ward regardless of type of birth (and given the mysterious blood disorder she has, I'm assuming she was recommended an obstetric led delivery In labour ward). I actually couldn't wear them as my legs were too swollen (pre-eclampsia) and they kept rolling down and made welts in my legs. So they made me wear these god awful pressure controlled boots that puffed air constantly. I'm easily sensory overloaded and I had to ask them to turn them off when they wanted me to push as it was too much to concentrate on - the contraction, the pain, the Choo Choo puffs on my legs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aside from this, I actually cackled out loud and said "size 5 footz my arse!"

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
I think she's trying to get some TV exposure because she is jealous of Stacey always being on TV and thinks she can do the same. Adverts are her limit though, she can do a thousand re takes before the public get to see it.
Also, jimbob is pushing trying to get her noticed for stuff other than cleaning, hence the whole singing thing again. He wants her to be seen on TV more.

I know we've said it before, but she would definitely do The Masked Singer if she got asked (we know she's not well known enough though but she thinks she is) She can warble her way through an autotuned Beyonce number, she can stay hidden until the reveal and then she will show the next day the reaction of her family as she was unmasked. Cue blank looks from Ronnie and Lennie as they couldn't give a shit that it was her anyway and Freda and the niece screeching how amazing she was while she sits on the sofa beaming saying how she just can't believe it.
The American Masked Singer had Ryan Reynolds. We would be treated to a hard faced scrubber from Essex.
Too easy! She’d be obvious by the size errr 5 feet 🦶

• Haha
Reactions: 7