Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on the beg for a morrrrrissssshuns colab hunnays or do we fink itā€™s a done deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just do not understand the need for quite so many cleaning products.

Here is what I use, these are the ONLY cleaning products I have in my house, I DONT use anything else because its just not needed:
ā€¢Method anti bac all purpose spray
ā€¢Fairy but not her tit one
ā€¢5 litre bottle of white vinegar
ā€¢Citric acid (brill for descaling the kettle)
ā€¢Viakal (VERY hard water)
ā€¢Harpic (the black one, again limescale)
ā€¢Method floor cleaner to go in the mop
ā€¢Morrisons own brand non-bio
ā€¢Dr Beckman carpet stuff

That is it, I have no other chemicals AT ALL! We don't use wipes, we don't use unnecessary plastics, it just blows my mind the tit she sprays everywhere!

ETA- sorry I forgot my aldi cheap as chips dishwasher tablets! I'm still learning guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
But who the duck works on a little side table when you have a big house, and makes all their notes on post-its?! Also all those post its looked like they had nothing on them. Just stuck all over the table :rolleyes:šŸ˜‚
Someone who is tend working šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't live in the UK but am curious to know what that trolley load will have cost and how a lower income family could afford to buy it and live!
It's overkill, no one needs that many products to keep a house clean.
Approx Ā£40 - she just bought 1 of her range I think. I use the term bought lightly.

It was an advert, she either didnā€™t pay or put it all back.

people are using food banks to get food on the table and this idiot is out here buying more chemicals to add to her existing stash

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Approx Ā£40 - she just bought 1 of her range I think. I use the term bought lightly.

It was an advert, she either didnā€™t pay or put it all back.

people are using food banks to get food on the table and this idiot is out here buying more chemicals to add to her existing stash
Thank you. That is a lot of šŸ’° x

Reactions: 8
Her doing that vlog yesterday, I wonder if she gearing up to a YouTube channel. Stacey hinted at one last week, saying she wants to share Roseā€™s birth story but itā€™s too long for Instagram so might do a You Tube one. I know on both threads people hate the comparisons but itā€™s clear what one does the other follows. I could even see a Mumā€™s YouTube with Stacey, Hinch and the sticker sister.

Reactions: 16
Is she on the beg for a morrrrrissssshuns colab hunnays or do we fink itā€™s a done deal?
No. She's gone to Morrisons because of the supermarkets in Maldon: Teshco is blacklisted since they dropped her, Aldi and Lidl don't stock her shite and Asda is only a small one.
She wouldn't venture out of Maldon so Sainsbury's is out of the question and HBs probably didn't give her a pre-paid card just to buy her own crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Here is what I use, these are the ONLY cleaning products I have in my house, I DONT use anything else because its just not needed:

That is it, I have no other chemicals AT ALL! We don't use wipes, we don't use unnecessary plastics, it just blows my mind the tit she sprays everywhere!
I use washing up liquid in warm water for most cleaning. White vinegar for windows and bleach down the loo. And thatā€™s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she taken the social media engagement 101
College course?
what I do in a day
Get ready with me
Letā€™s go shopping

sheā€™s trying her hand at it all but she just isnā€™t there. I just canā€™t listen to her, her voice šŸ˜

She has nothing to bring to the table anymore.

Sheā€™s a complete try hard, trying to turn her hand to anything to hold on to those last few followers but itā€™s just not working it is? All of it sounds too contrived, no personality!

The same old canā€™t believe it, Iā€™ll never get over it šŸ„±

Soph. In the nicest possible way, give it up now. Go and cuddle your camels and be done with it all. No one cares.
Iā€™d love to see her ā€œWhat I eat in a dayā€ :cautious:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

ETA- sorry I forgot my aldi cheap as chips dishwasher tablets! I'm still learning guys!
Iā€™m a ā€œprofessional cleanerā€ not a cupboard cleaner like Grinch and that is pretty much all you need. She just wants her fans to spend their hard earned money so she can buy more tit for her house

Reactions: 26
I use washing up liquid in warm water for most cleaning. White vinegar for windows and bleach down the loo. And thatā€™s it.
So good! I'd love nothing more than to be able to ditch the viakal and harsh toilet cleaner, but the water here is so hard that we end up with limescale runs down the sides!

I use the method for all surfaces, in every room. Tried washing up liquid in the mop but it was too slippery šŸ™ˆ

The white vinegar for windows and as fabric softener.

The Dr Beckman when my kids vomit or spill something. Hinch just uses so much unnecessary tit, it really baffles me!

Reactions: 13
"Other people have to buy it, so why shouldn't I?"
Says the woman who's kids are head to toe in gifted outfits everyday, and doesn't even tag them or says thank you.

Her own range is nothing to be proud of, it's nothing new, it's nothing already out there, it's really overpriced for something you can get half the price from aldi that works just as good. She's a moron
---
Its also funny that not a single bit of her range looked touched on that shelf.
She may buy it, but doesn't actually pay for it. Devil is in the details (that she conveniently leaves out). Absolute Fuckcunt (I was inspired by a tattle trollzzzzzzz child, sorry can't remember who said their child uses that word, but l lurveeesssssss it)

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m a ā€œprofessional cleanerā€ not a cupboard cleaner like Grinch and that is pretty much all you need. She just wants her fans to spend their hard earned money so she can buy more tit for her house
I get by just fine with this, and it saves space being used unnecessarily in my kitchen! I really don't the sheep either though, spending money on tit they don't need, more fool them!

Reactions: 10
IMG_8665.jpeg
Do I get a bingo for this? I donā€™t think that was a real paid for ad itā€™s a retort to us, turns out even her #adā€™s are tend too

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her doing that vlog yesterday, I wonder if she gearing up to a YouTube channel. Stacey hinted at one last week, saying she wants to share Roseā€™s birth story but itā€™s too long for Instagram so might do a You Tube one. I know on both threads people hate the comparisons but itā€™s clear what one does the other follows. I could even see a Mumā€™s YouTube with Stacey, Hinch and the sticker sister.
Interesting to see as she already did YouTube before her insta took off

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.