Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit I didn’t watch the “vlog” sound up. I get the impression she claimed Lonnie had a club to attend. What sort of club for a 2 year old requires a book bag? I don’t buy it. I think that kid goes to nursery.
It really does need the 🔊 to get the full immersive experience! It's a pretty hard listen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHO CARES.... Its not like Betty in her one bed flat spraying fabreeeze all day and throwing pine down her loo is thinking of getting one?? 🙄

Screenshot_20230517_103141_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I don't have kids, so please don't pile on if I'm wrong, but why the duck would someone who constantly moans about their kids not sleeping not have a routine for them? At their age, shouldn't they be settled in bed at 8:30, not being piled in the car for a stimulating drive down to look for boats?
I don't understand why she brings them back downstairs AFTER a bath. Then they get a processed sugary snack, then, SURPRISE!!! They don't sleep 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't have kids, so please don't pile on if I'm wrong, but why the duck would someone who constantly moans about their kids not sleeping not have a routine for them? At their age, shouldn't they be settled in bed at 8:30, not being piled in the car for a stimulating drive down to look for boats?
No pile on from me lovely Trolllllllllzzz, she talks utter bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is so boring!! There’s no rhyme or reason to her account anymore. I follow an insta account called Mulberry House. It’s very twee and over the top with Vaseline on the lens style videos, but for a weird reason I find it quite peaceful 😂. Watching Hinch I think she’s trying to go in that direction. But will never be it as there’s no screeching and alpacas and no gooood mummaazzz boyzzzz on mulberry account.
She’s completely lost her way and does absolutely bugger all all day. Who is she relatable to now? The lakey 21 and a few bored individuals

Reactions: 28
Jesus. It’s nighttime here. I won’t be sleeping after being greeted by the camel face 😳

Can she just get them shorn already? I want to see how tubby they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her & Jamie can’t keep up with their lies. We all know it’s pre records all mixed up -the boys bedtime has different evening skies. She’s trying desperately to come across more like Stacey and involved with her kids, esp Ron, but it’s just not natural. We’ve never seen her behaving naturally with her kids and this is more likely because she has never looked after them by herself -she’s always had Jamie and mum around 24/7 so she can mess around on her phone.
Btw I think Ron is fine but she going to drip feed the potential autism diagnosis for as long as she can and use him for her own gain. Last nights quote - ‘their happiness is my purpose’ - so why expose your children to online strangers for their amusement? You rant about trolls, yet you still continue to film your kids and share snippets of their lives, including clubs they attend. You are exposing them to danger. Why film their playtime? Because you are talentless and know that they are your cash cows. Wait till those kids are older and realise all their private moments (and staged moments) are plastered all over the internet - they probably won’t be too happy then. Sophie - you and your family of enablers are not protecting those little innocent boys and you all know it.

editing to add - in yesterdays vomit inducing vlog - was that Freda sitting in the hairdressers chair next to Sophie -wearing jeans?
It would makes seennsssssezzzzzzz that FiddlemeTimbers is at the hairdressers with Sofia. Fiddle is demand bitty feeding her 47 year old toddler, which is completely natural and normal, I'm fank you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well alpaca facts ain’t going to help me make my sink shine are they Mrs Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sophie-Rose Hinchliffe.... SRH = tit Really (or could it be reality) Hun.

Watching the "vlog" made me feel so sorry for Ronnie. She's so dismissive of him and actually rude as hell. The way she speaks to him sounds like an inconvenience. She doesn't want him around her, I wonder if she genuinely did have some kind of post natal depression and she dislikes him, I was watching Denise Welch on GMB I think it was this morning and made me think of Hinch.

Ps @sk8ergirl congratulations 🎊 on your minisk8r

Reactions: 19

346905330_1301673214104996_8305647175331797706_n.jpg

Today.

Sorry, not to diss the poor thing but had to hide the camel's face as he is fugly.

347448127_2365966910230010_3911898586113701847_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time posting here. Hi!
And also about 24hrs late to this but this thread moves soo quickly.
But who the duck works on a little side table when you have a big house, and makes all their notes on post-its?! Also all those post its looked like they had nothing on them. Just stuck all over the table :rolleyes:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
But who the duck works on a little side table when you have a big house, and makes all their notes on post-its?! Also all those post its looked like they had nothing on them. Just stuck all over the table :rolleyes:😂
Welcome, you have sussed out Fake Hinch🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Welcome.. It gets worse, be prepared. x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.