Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something says to me rehearsed. I know it's because she does that all the time but it looks like Jimmy, at least, has had time to get up and wash/dress as that's definitely not bed hair. Same for Len.
And what time of day are they filming that that it's that dark in the room? Even with blinds closed, from about 5:30/6am the room would be fairly bright, same for up to 9pm.
Len doesn't seem particularly excited by the house. My 2.5yo would be very vocal about the little house in the house, and the balloons. There would be a lot more chatter and noise. And running around.

Those kids are always so weird and slightly subdued. They're lovely, don't get me wrong, but just not 100% in the moment or fully engaged with everything.
They are spoilt that's why.... spoilt and actors!!

Its a bit like the scene from Harry Potter...
"WHAT, there are only 37 presents, there were 38 last year!"

Now get back in the understairs cupboard Ron and leave Len to enjoy his birthday!! 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 14
On birthdays, ALL of my children are excited. They love watching the other opening their presents etc. I couldn’t imagine excluding one of my children from the festivities 💔 It’s not even that on Ron’s birthday she excludes Len because she doesn’t. It’s just poor Ronnie excluded from any celebrations 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.