Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the boys were posed in the best room for a picture of them freshly bathed in matching pyjamas eating a pre bed biscuit and then filmed by jimbob playing with mumma at 19.09 then at 8.30 they were driving round looking at boats, I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her & Jamie can’t keep up with their lies. We all know it’s pre records all mixed up -the boys bedtime has different evening skies. She’s trying desperately to come across more like Stacey and involved with her kids, esp Ron, but it’s just not natural. We’ve never seen her behaving naturally with her kids and this is more likely because she has never looked after them by herself -she’s always had Jamie and mum around 24/7 so she can mess around on her phone.
Btw I think Ron is fine but she going to drip feed the potential autism diagnosis for as long as she can and use him for her own gain. Last nights quote - ‘their happiness is my purpose’ - so why expose your children to online strangers for their amusement? You rant about trolls, yet you still continue to film your kids and share snippets of their lives, including clubs they attend. You are exposing them to danger. Why film their playtime? Because you are talentless and know that they are your cash cows. Wait till those kids are older and realise all their private moments (and staged moments) are plastered all over the internet - they probably won’t be too happy then. Sophie - you and your family of enablers are not protecting those little innocent boys and you all know it.

editing to add - in yesterdays vomit inducing vlog - was that Freda sitting in the hairdressers chair next to Sophie -wearing jeans?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can only assume she has been allocated to the eager intern at the new management company. Poor kid has got their work cut out, it's going to take more than her disembodied voice over a fake day montage to make her relevant.

And as for seeing the boats, that was meant to show everyone what a great mum she is, being all calm and serene and proving she knows what Ronnie likes combined with another sympathy beg.
Fact is, he can speak very well, has done for ages and there's really no need to keep on about it. But we all know it's being done for the inevitable book where she cashes in on the diagnosis she's so desperate for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Also who the frick was videoing her hair being done? Did she seriously take Jimbob or Fiddle just to do that? Jeez, can you imagine how much us normos would get done if we had flunkies to take everywhere with us

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry for being Kate here but I am cringing so hard at the voiceover for that mini morning vlog 🤢🤢 It is so unnatural. Why doesn’t she just explain what she’s doing as she films each clip so it comes across as more authentic?

Also the “and Ron” bit is so savage 🤦🏻‍♀️ poor little man.
I think she’s been told to do this by management with the voice over to try and get her out there for more lines of work……stick the the day job Hunnay!!

Reactions: 24
So the vlog, whilst absolutely dire and uninspiring, was at least a fresh direction for her.
But it's hardly something that she can do daily. Her life is so monotonous.
That's not a negative, not in real life, because most people follow the same routine of things daily with only a few days here and there detracting from that.
But most people aren't trying to produce relevant content are they?
How many days will she vlog the whole get up, animals, breakfast, school run, tidying, outfit of the day, cleaning, content creating, tend work, animals, tend loving her kids etc etc routine before it disappears?
---
It's made it to highlights anyway, so I'm sure we can expect more snooze fest daily routines.
Definitely testing the waters for YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I see it’s Greedys turn to play shop at BnM for Joy of clean . Everyone seems to be getting new gigs except Hinch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What the duck was that vlog, I'm cringing!

I dressed the kids
I fed the animals
I washed my hair
I did tend work

Christ on a bleeping bike, Biff Chip and Kipper books for 5yrs olds have longer, more descriptive sentences

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Remember Eileen from the autism cafe, whose words Sophie plagiarised and passed as her own? And then had the audacity to have a go at Eileen for bringing it to the attention of others..? Well, Eileen has now been diagnosed with autism at the age of 28. Hinch doesn’t follow her but I bet she secretly views her account.

btw has she had PTWM over for that play date they were both banging on about? She’s another awful mother who’s out to make money using any means she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Also who the frick was videoing her hair being done? Did she seriously take Jimbob or Fiddle just to do that? Jeez, can you imagine how much us normos would get done if we had flunkies to take everywhere with us
Fiddle took her on a trip for being a good girl xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure my boss at work would be thrilled if I popped out of the call centre to get my hair done. It's not part of your working day. Her actual job was about an hours worth of crap. The rest of her morning was what everybody else does before either leaving for work or when they get home.

• Heart
Does she spray those beds with febreeze every day? Can’t be good for your health but I guess it’s a drop in the ocean of the chemical shitstorm of notafarm. Also how is that part of ‘work’ 🫢 when you ain’t a cleannnaaaa

• Haha
I don't look often but a bit bored just now - There is someone on the MHMMDI page asking for a cleaning schedule to help her keep on top of it all 😜 WTF ?
I really despair for some of these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I admit I didn’t watch the “vlog” sound up. I get the impression she claimed Lonnie had a club to attend. What sort of club for a 2 year old requires a book bag? I don’t buy it. I think that kid goes to nursery.
I agree, I have always thought that house is too quiet to have children in all day?

Normal family life, however big your house is, usually has kids running loose most of the day so we would catch a glimpse of one of them?

I think they are both posted off first thing and probably don't return until 3/3.30pm that's why she calls it "school"

Which then gives her the whole day to do......

NOTHING!! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.