Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More pastry, cheese, Tom purée and herbs 🥱 seen it all before, but she has to show that air fryer because she’s about to give her shoppers an amazing bank holiday discount. Maybe she was talking to ninja on that tend work call yesterday 😂 who am I kidding! She was just acting - doing her best boss babe impression 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She doesn’t half ‘cook’ some monstrosities. All that faffing about and it’s not even a thing.
Think I’ll just chuck some cheese and pastry in the chip pan tonight guyyssss and see what happens.
Unfortunately I haven’t been gifted an air fryer 🙄

Reactions: 18
I enjoy flicking through and smashing the forward button when I'm in the mood to duck her analytics up and exiting her stories so they can see it's not engaging but I'm less and less bothered to even look at her stories to do that. She's the oldest and most boring, cringiest 35 year old and she makes me terrified of turning 30 because now I'm worried I'll suddenly become uncool and untrendy and seem like mutton dressed as lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 24
More pastry, cheese, Tom purée and herbs 🥱 seen it all before, but she has to show that air fryer because she’s about to give her shoppers an amazing bank holiday discount. Maybe she was talking to ninja on that tend work call yesterday 😂 who am I kidding! She was just acting - doing her best boss babe impression 😝
If inch is still living off a mainly pastry based diet then hinch clearly doesn't want him to reach 50 🤣🤣 She's such a poor advertiser of airfryers🙄
I recently bought the 'bored of lunch' healthy airfryer cook book ...it's got some flippin brilliant easy recipes that DON'T contain pastry cheese tom puree etc ...hinch is just bloody lazy and half arsed...maybe she wants to be a "young" (🤣) widow?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she use pastry for everything. Use dough and maybe make pizzas !???? How the hell did she manage to burn them 😂😂

Reactions: 16
What the hell came out of that air fryer.... Oh yes, we are all running to get one of those now?

I have an air fryer, I "cook" loads in it, mainly fish and veg, why did we have to see that skanky mess made of everything processed even the cheese wasn't grated chedder?

I really hope the boys get something better than that and Jimbo looks like he has had far too much already?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just do not understand the need for quite so many cleaning products.

Here is what I use, these are the ONLY cleaning products I have in my house, I DONT use anything else because its just not needed:
•Method anti bac all purpose spray
•Fairy but not her tit one
•5 litre bottle of white vinegar
•Citric acid (brill for descaling the kettle)
•Viakal (VERY hard water)
•Harpic (the black one, again limescale)
•Method floor cleaner to go in the mop
•Morrisons own brand non-bio
•Dr Beckman carpet stuff

That is it, I have no other chemicals AT ALL! We don't use wipes, we don't use unnecessary plastics, it just blows my mind the tit she sprays everywhere!

ETA- sorry I forgot my aldi cheap as chips dishwasher tablets! I'm still learning guys!
I have one multi purpose cleaner that I use for the kitchen and the bathroom 🤣. I just carry it up and down the stairs. No caddy needed
Bleach for the toilet.
and washing up liquid
I have a steam mop with washable pads
Washing powder for my washing machine.
That’s it. My house is clean 😂😂. I open all my windows all the time during the day. Don’t have any of those plug ins. ( have candles for winter ). Try and get fresh flowers once a month for my vases in the kitchen and living room…
She needs to do better for the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That didn’t even look like tomato purée to me. Too runny. I think that was ketchup, which would make what she cooked (I’m using the term loosely!) even more 🤮 in my opinion! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That didn’t even look like tomato purée to me. Too runny. I think that was ketchup, which would make what she cooked (I’m using the term loosely!) even more 🤮 in my opinion! 🤢
I thought it looked more like ketchup!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why can she not just buy a block of cheese. It’s always the plasticky slices or pre grated 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
‘He cracks me up’ Jimbob standing there pointing at a picture of her cartoon face which incidentally looks nothing like her. Easily amused when you’re a bit simple which is lucky because he’s not funny 🙄

Actually used my air fryer for salmon fillets and baby potatoes, it’s not difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is Sophie actually trolling us now with that creation? I know we've been joking for years about her jus-rol obsession, but its frankly ridiculous now. At least she has stopped using tomato puree now, not sure passata is much better and she put way too much on

Reactions: 17
IMG_0872.png

What the ACTUAL duck? I knew she was a moron but this is a whole new level of moron. How is that remotely safe for those boys?! I’m staggered at the level of irresponsibility. How are her parents and Jamie letting her do this?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
If you listen very carefully you can hear the arteries hardening.

Cluedo: Maldon Special Edition
It was Mrs Hinch. In the Pantr y.

Verdict: Death by Jus Rol

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2176949

What the ACTUAL duck? I knew she was a moron but this is a whole new level of moron. How is that remotely safe for those boys?! I’m staggered at the level of irresponsibility. How are her parents and Jamie letting her do this?!
She’s tamed them remember, old Sopha Dolittle. Don’t know what’s worse, the usual child endangerment or the ridiculous quote. She’ll be getting matching ‘soulmates’ sweatshirts for the Woolly Wankers next 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.