Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks very ‘padded’ here.

Has she got her padded pants on 🤔
it's certainly not the same arse she was wearing the other day
---
Does she spray those beds with febreeze every day? Can’t be good for your health but I guess it’s a drop in the ocean of the chemical shitstorm of notafarm. Also how is that part of ‘work’ 🫢 when you ain’t a cleannnaaaa
If her beds smell so bad they have to be sprayed with chemicals every day, she needs to
a) go see a doctor about her incontinence/exessive sweating problems
b) Wash more often
c) Wash the bedding more often. But then for someone who aint a cleanaaah, maybe just leave instructions for the actual cleaner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She really does think she’s this real life Disney princess that can talk to animals… next thing you see is her in Morrison’s flogging her cleaning range that is so harmful to the environment… it’s absolutely bonkers!

Reactions: 23
it's certainly not the same arse she was wearing the other day
Tend farm, Tend field, Tend treehouse, Tend Animal Whisperer, Tend work, Tend Aufoooor, Tend cleaning, Tend anxiety, Tend Tom Hardy Husband he’s Vom Lardy, Tend bestbubs4eva, Tend non-sleeping Lenor, Tend faces…..and now Tend arse 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
"Other people have to buy it, so why shouldn't I?"
Says the woman who's kids are head to toe in gifted outfits everyday, and doesn't even tag them or says thank you.

Her own range is nothing to be proud of, it's nothing new, it's nothing already out there, it's really overpriced for something you can get half the price from aldi that works just as good. She's a moron
---
Its also funny that not a single bit of her range looked touched on that shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
First time posting here. Hi!
And also about 24hrs late to this but this thread moves soo quickly.
But who the duck works on a little side table when you have a big house, and makes all their notes on post-its?! Also all those post its looked like they had nothing on them. Just stuck all over the table :rolleyes:😂
I know!!! anyone would think she didn’t have a book of lists notebook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's defo got something wrong with her, the way she talks and....definitely got something.
She needs to run along and get her own diagnosis

Reactions: 22
She's defo got something wrong with her, the way she talks and....definitely got something.
She needs to run along and get her own diagnosis
its the way she says ''fALooOOooFFSSZZZ'' when talking about those alpacas for me, my whole body recoils 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love that it says “recommended by Mrs hinch” not “created with” she clearly did duck all apart from a tend meeting with tend post its and tend story boards, and tend meeting attendees 🙄

also bold 2 in 1 capsules, why do you need softener and boost scenters etc. explain to me why you need those extra chemicals……. she’s such a fraud.
And while I’m here, j-unit get a bleeping job, babysitting your wife around a content/advert creating supermarket visit is not work!!!! You pathetic excuse of a man.

Reactions: 34
Has she taken the social media engagement 101
College course?
what I do in a day
Get ready with me
Let’s go shopping

she’s trying her hand at it all but she just isn’t there. I just can’t listen to her, her voice 😝

She has nothing to bring to the table anymore.

She’s a complete try hard, trying to turn her hand to anything to hold on to those last few followers but it’s just not working it is? All of it sounds too contrived, no personality!

The same old can’t believe it, I’ll never get over it 🥱

Soph. In the nicest possible way, give it up now. Go and cuddle your camels and be done with it all. No one cares.

Reactions: 26
Hardly come shop with me. More like come listen to me shill chemicals with my porker of a husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't live in the UK but am curious to know what that trolley load will have cost and how a lower income family could afford to buy it and live!
It's overkill, no one needs that many products to keep a house clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Shopping implies you paid for items? Gonna have to see that receipt please, Mrs Hinch because otherwise it looks like Morrisons set up a 100% stocked display for you just to chat tit about a chemical range that has been done to death.
Which is it?

Reactions: 29
You know all the bottles say "UK's No1 floor cleaner" not only yours. Just sayinnnnng!

God she's so cringe.

Imagine stepping out the door with your husband wearing a head to toe beige tracksuit. I couldn't. He looks like such a man child. And what's with her leggings and crew socks? Does she think she's a young influencer now? Stop trying to dress like your niece. It's embarrassing!!

Reactions: 25
I don't have kids, so please don't pile on if I'm wrong, but why the duck would someone who constantly moans about their kids not sleeping not have a routine for them? At their age, shouldn't they be settled in bed at 8:30, not being piled in the car for a stimulating drive down to look for boats?
They probably drive them round in the hope to make them fall asleep. Which is fine in the day, but not for at night.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.