Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What boils my piss is she's blatantly advertising her shite but she tries and disguises that it's an advert with the tiniest of writing and a colour font that blends in. She's blatantly conning her sheep to feather her tend farm.

Reactions: 27
She spent £46.41, which no doubt will be put through her books as an expense, thus reducing her tax liability.

and she'll have charged her fee to advertise.

347091667_1685313621918259_6755814746163305912_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Interesting to see as she already did YouTube before her insta took off
The only thing I remember from YouTube (not hers) is when poor anxious Sophie lead this meeting confidently and articulately but was on Instagram saying she was too scared to show her face 😂😂

Reactions: 19
Sure she bought all that tit last week. Total environmental toxicity right there.

I use: Soda crystals, Bicarb, white vinegar, citric acid, M+S washing liquid and softener, Ecoleaf washing up liquid 5l and decant into a bottle, and rubbing alcohol. Covers every cleaning need I have and is so much more environmentally friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She may buy it, but doesn't actually pay for it. Devil is in the details (that she conveniently leaves out). Absolute Fuckcunt (I was inspired by a tattle trollzzzzzzz child, sorry can't remember who said their child uses that word, but l lurveeesssssss it)
Oh I know, it's so obvious. It's just the fact she said it when her sprogs walk around soaked in gifted tit and her house is 80% gifted too. She's just a cheeky cow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only thing I remember from YouTube (not hers) is when poor anxious Sophie lead this meeting confidently and articulately but was on Instagram saying she was too scared to show her face 😂😂

She had one in her name showing cleaning tips, obviously didn’t work so she switched to Insta

Reactions: 10
What boils my piss is she's blatantly advertising her shite but she tries and disguises that it's an advert with the tiniest of writing and a colour font that blends in. She's blatantly conning her sheep to feather her tend farm.
And that’s we report her to ASA🤭🤭

Reactions: 11
Is she on the beg for a morrrrrissssshuns colab hunnays or do we fink it’s a done deal?
Nah, probably more to do with P&G and the supermarkets that stock their products. She would have been directed to go there. Although, who really knows

Spends nearly £50 on laundry stuff! Course you pay hun course you do! Dont tell me she hasn’t still got her lock up full of it. Fully stacked shop
shelves and she happened to pop in. ( no other customers as usual) So obviously an advert although the teeny tiny Ad isn’t obvious. She’s shameful still peddling her tit when people are starving.

Reactions: 15
The randomness of the content though;
Floofs
Ad
Random snack

Painful😴
Surely the sheep arnt enjoying this?!

Can she actually ‘cook’ anything else? I’m sick of seeing that bloody puff pastry cheese and tomato shite! My morning sickness can’t put up with her constant slop 🤢

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.