Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

New thread title created by @amusedpineapple ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Thread suggestions are taken anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free please. Clearly mark them with thread suggestion

If anyone wants to add a recap please do so, unfortunately, Iโ€™m yawning like Bagpuss and need my bed ๐Ÿ˜ด

For newbies and lurkers, the wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a brilliant read https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Edit: To add link to thread 500

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Erm what on earth is a "favourite hair wash"? ๐Ÿคท She don't half spout some stupid tit at times. Utter simpleton with an IQ of a brown paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She more than likely showed having her hair done as part of her โ€œworkingโ€ day so she can claim the money back for it (when in reality it was probably a pre record from her day out with best bubs when she had to borrow her dress)

Reactions: 31
After her NDubz performance, hereโ€™s a video dump of some of their previous duets ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Erm what on earth is a "favourite hair wash"? ๐Ÿคท She don't half spout some stupid tit at times. Utter simpleton with an IQ of a brown paper bag.

View attachment 2175421
And yet the bastard has made a sizeable income from being a lying, smary, fake turd. IG humnzzzzz are just a celebration of sub standard arsenal holezzzzz sharing the bland and mediocre. That's what is what is wrong with the world. Right back to chugging down full fiat coke down ma thraoit. All the crunky snacks, fellow trollzzzzzzz ๐Ÿ‘
---
After her NDubz performance, hereโ€™s a video dump of some of their previous duets ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2175494

View attachment 2175493
Ummm are they alright??????? Jeezus H Christ. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't have kids, so please don't pile on if I'm wrong, but why the duck would someone who constantly moans about their kids not sleeping not have a routine for them? At their age, shouldn't they be settled in bed at 8:30, not being piled in the car for a stimulating drive down to look for boats?

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Godsake.it wasn't even her day
Like she says it's less than 2 minutes of her life.and here even more so because its an actual curated edited together version! Like wake up trolls she is liberally showing you she lies and manipulates for views.this is an ACTUAL EDITED version. It's been done on lots of channels to.i Darent say if I looked they'd all have the same management .
But hunch that was hilarious.it was so shockingly tit!!
She did show us the airfryer guyyyys.

Reactions: 19
I bet she was gobby, argumentative, lazy, didnโ€™t bother with homework and we already know she was the school bully who pranced round the school being nasty with her minions. One day, back in grey skull all alone she might ask herself was it worth it?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I bet she was gobby, argumentative, lazy, didnโ€™t bother with homework and we already know she was the school bully who pranced round the school being nasty with her minions. One day, back in grey skull all alone she might ask herself was it worth it?
Well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
---

View attachment 2175494

View attachment 2175493
Thank god Gretal got ditched๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry for being Kate here but I am cringing so hard at the voiceover for that mini morning vlog ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข It is so unnatural. Why doesnโ€™t she just explain what sheโ€™s doing as she films each clip so it comes across as more authentic?

Also the โ€œand Ronโ€ bit is so savage ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ poor little man.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.