Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her at the moment, it wouldn’t surprise me if she actually paid for this gift/interaction as an ‘ad’ for herself, so companies might want to send her stuff to then increase their own sales. Obviously they won’t. She’s a liar and a grifter before anything else.

Reactions: 14
So thats now £913.80 worth of floral stuff that she has been gifted (only the bits that I have seen) and does not include wreaths or xmas stuff 🤯

March 20 - Dunelm - Charlotte bouquet - £80
?? - @handmadevasesbynicolax - Bath board flowers vase - £16
Sept 19 - Poppybelleflorals - 3 x Hanging baskets - £480 (£160 each)
March 20? - Charles Ted Interiors - 4 x Hydrangea Stems - £95.80 (£23.95 each)
April 23 - Everbloom London - Flowers & Vase - £242 (£180 + £62)

Also dumping the poppybelle screenshot of when they responded with the middle finger when someone suggested they may be better off donating a floral display to a hospital rather than this grabby millionaire. Funny how they never seemed to be too fully booked to do installs for celebs 🙃 I wonder if they ever did get round to fitting out a hospital? If so they obviously didn't want to brag as I cant see one on their page. I just see celebs, restaurants, beauty salons and shops.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
That company may get lots of followers but as they are Hinch sheep, not very bright and not very well off, they won't get many orders. Pretty sure Home Bargains or B and M will have some flowers for them more their price range.

Reactions: 14
Errr has she got short term memory loss? Gifted on one photo and nothing on the next 🤷‍♀️
494C07E8-7E25-40DA-84A9-CE28F16C8423.png
45E4FE66-5702-4FD3-84A4-06087BDD4DB4.png

Reactions: 10
So thats now £913.80 worth of floral stuff that she has been gifted (only the bits that I have seen) and does not include wreaths or xmas stuff 🤯

March 20 - Dunelm - Charlotte bouquet - £80
?? - @handmadevasesbynicolax - Bath board flowers vase - £16
Sept 19 - Poppybelleflorals - 3 x Hanging baskets - £480 (£160 each)
March 20? - Charles Ted Interiors - 4 x Hydrangea Stems - £95.80 (£23.95 each)
April 23 - Everbloom London - Flowers & Vase - £242 (£180 + £62)

Also dumping the poppybelle screenshot of when they responded with the middle finger when someone suggested they may be better off donating a floral display to a hospital rather than this grabby millionaire. Funny how they never seemed to be too fully booked to do installs for celebs 🙃 I wonder if they ever did get round to fitting out a hospital? If so they obviously didn't want to brag as I cant see one on their page. I just see celebs, restaurants, beauty salons and shops.
Wow, they’re as classy as Soph aren’t they 🤣 get well hunnaaayyyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That company may get lots of followers but as they are Hinch sheep, not very bright and not very well off, they won't get many orders. Pretty sure Home Bargains or B and M will have some flowers for them more their price range.
There's a few comments on the latest post on the fake flower page saying the prices are too much. They may have gained a couple of thousand of followers but they certainly won't be getting many orders from those

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Slightly OT but the plant talk reminded me…my Mum has a few plants that she adopted when her grandmother died. They are still going strong and are older than me (I’m 52!). I expect I’ll get them eventually. Talk about pressure! 😬

I actually quite like the vase and flowers but HELL NFW at that price. Maybe the vase. Obviously I won’t even give their website a page view now though #pettyAF

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The teeny tiny business that did the lashes that she showed on monday are proof that followers don’t equal sales.

Over 18k new followers but they had about 1.5 - 2k sales, and a lot of them had seen the lashes on another page.

Also proves that she has NO WHERE NEAR 4.7m REAL followers if they only gained 18k

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Look at my arse everyoneeee, look at meeee, body conscious meeeee.

She's proper lanky, if she gets any thinner it's where she starts looking unwell cos she starts looking like stickman.

She's constantly got a gormless face and it annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh dear looks like Everbloom have removed the comments saying those plastic flowers are expensive....not a great advert for a company

Reactions: 22
Latest Reel
Yeah right as if she has sat and watched the freshen up Friday stuff people have tagged her in.
The hen gets mentioned before the ADVERTS for all her products- which you’re only informed about if you click the drop down for the rest of the words. She bleeping knows what she is doing and tbh she seems to get away with it from the ASA all the time too 😡

Oh and someone isn’t feeling self conscious no more about their “weight gain” are they?! Tight leggings, arse on show, showing slim waist.
Everything she says and does is just a lie.

Reactions: 25
I havent watched her reel i juat love how she posted it just as ss posted her primark range
Not a competition shell win...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.