Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the artwork in her home. I know, different strokes for different folks, but come on! It looks like cheap hotel, conference room standard crap.
She has absolutely zero taste and style. Even if I were given these prints, there's no way of have them in my home. Tacky, just tacky.

Attachments

Reactions: 44
I'm sorry guyyssshhh but I love that vase and I really want to buy it, would that make me a sheep?!! 🐏🐑☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hello…..Nigel? Yep, she’s at it again…that’s right not declaring an obvious ad….I KNOW she’s an utter bellend…ok, thanks babe, chat soon..kisses to Marge (Nigel’s wife) tatty bye x
I can just imagine poor Nigel sat at his desk all excited about the bank holiday weekend logging on to Instagram doing a big sigh and then plucking up the courage to ring Marge and tell her their trip to the zoo has been ruined he has to work all weekend now coz the bloody twit can’t add 2 letters to a post AD AD AD it’s really not that hard they are even really close to each other on the keyboard 🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hate the artwork in her home. I know, different strokes for different folks, but come on! It looks like cheap hotel, conference room standard crap.
She has absolutely zero taste and style. Even if I were given these prints, there's no way of have them in my home. Tacky, just tacky.
She takes the latest trends and then does it everywhere, she did the same with the grey 🤣 very strange. Easy way to date your house

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am telling you that chicken will have tit everywhere, that's what they do. Nice wet fart and splat. And it's not a nice formed dollop, and isn't funny for the boys or even poor Henners.
I don’t think she could have real flowers as they would die from the chemical fumes.

That flower company markets themselves as “affordable” which by my reckoning means we are all fucked 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also can not see an option for Klarna, so the sheep will not be bringing in the sales

Reactions: 19
My biggest irritation is putting a vase of fake flowers in front of a picture of a vase and flowers!! Nope, no, sorry……why??!! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned, but does anyone know why the episode of sort your life out still hasn’t been shown? I read it was going to be the last episode of series 2..

Reactions: 3
The freshen up Friday is definitely a pre record. She’s wearing a jumper over the black top from the other day.
Love freshen up Friday - taking it back to her roots for sure! Funny how her best mate releases a (rather cute) Primark range and all HUnch can do is take it back to 2019 as she has nothing else to do. How are Jimbob’s numbers this week - he has to be going down too!

Reactions: 15
The freshen up Friday is definitely a pre record. She’s wearing a jumper over the black top from the other day.
Love freshen up Friday - taking it back to her roots for sure! Funny how her best mate releases a (rather cute) Primark range and all HUnch can do is take it back to 2019 as she has nothing else to do. How are Jimbob’s numbers this week - he has to be going down too!
Slowly going down

Attachments

• Heart
She really does love herself doesn't she 🙄 If she had a dick she definitely blow herself 🤣🤣

But just throwing it out there it's good too feel good in your skin, but I like us trollsssss. Soph, I do not ✌

Reactions: 18
Pa ha ha. When she writes that she is Late to the party with a capital L. Definitely reads here. Another pre record - same PJs as grandad visit, wet hair so that’s either bath then lolly for breakfast or bath, lolly, bed 🤦🏼‍♀️ why not feed them a lolly and chuck them in the bath. Why is everything so backwards? I’ve never seen kids with so little routine and structure!

Reactions: 11
Imagine being that sad you sit and google quotes to make it sound like your not arsed about us tattle trolls. But reallyyy YOU ARE

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.