Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s why she bought the extra dining chairs 🤔 nothing to do with family gatherings Soph? STOP LYING 🤥

Reactions: 15
Re the chicken being placed in the house, it definitely has NoNob’s sticky fingers all over it.

Don’t get me wrong, my girls will be straight in if the back door is open, any excuse to get near the magical treat making area, had to remove one from my sitting room yesterday, she was roosting half way up my bay window having somehow managed to turn the telly on, but they get so excited at their adventures they literally crap with every step 💩 no way would her floor be that clean
Sorry I’m just laughing at the image of your chicken turning the telly on 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2129901

Oh my word, I’m so embarrassed for her. 33 years old and she thinks she’s speciaaaaal cause she’s hosted a meeting in her living room with a presentation on her TV.... who the feck does she think she is, CEO of Avon (No offence to any Avon reps if there’s any nusty ones)

Sopha, hunnnnnay, you’re 33. You’ve played shops in HB and now what, you’re one of the Dragons from Dragon’s Den. I’d like to say welcome to the world of actual not tend work, but knowing you someone will be wiping your arsenal hole 🥱B🥱O🥱R🥱I🥱N🥱G🥱

26 years old and I’ve lectured to 400/500 people. How proud am I meant to be of myself if she’s that proud of herself?!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Because she doesn’t understand what she is doing wrong.
---

Check today after the brand reveal 😂😂
No doubt it's Hinch products sold online just like all these little business's she 'helps' out?

But if Tescos can't sell it unless it's 75p she sure as hell won't?

And unless is very unique you have no chance because Home Bargains/B&M/RANGE etc.. all do the same stuff!!

The initial swooning fans will buy it because "they have to have it" but then there will be no back up plan?

Tesco and now ASDA with SS new stuff certainly have nothing to worry about? 🙄

Reactions: 28
Next time I do a presentation on a large screen, I’ll put a massive picture of me on screen as well, to make sure everyone knows it’s about me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Next time I do a presentation on a large screen, I’ll put a massive picture of me on screen as well, to make sure everyone knows it’s about me.
She's her own number one fan! 😂

Only thing is who was on that screen because it sure as hell wasn't her? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s sad about that video of the chicken and the stones yesterday is that if it was Ronnie who kicked the stones back out she wouldn’t have been doing her manic laughing her head off. If it was Ronnie it definitely wouldn’t have been funny, he’d be “so naughty” 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 30
A business meeting in your home. Is that supposed to be impressive? Cause it's giving mlm vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
A business meeting in your home. Is that supposed to be impressive? Cause it's giving mlm vibes.
Maybe it was Mad Ma and her sage advice of buying the fanciest dress you can find and staying indoors wearing it 🙄😂 also works for tend meetings!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No doubt it's Hinch products sold online just like all these little business's she 'helps' out?

And unless is very unique you have no chance because Home Bargains/B&M/RANGE etc.. all do the same stuff!!

The initial swooning fans will buy it because "they have to have it" but then there will be no back up plan?

I was musing on this when I couldn't sleep last night.

If she is launching her #myownrange homewares or clothes, what is her plan?
Every step she adds or outsources is a chip at her profit.
I really can't forsee her having any design skills, communicating with producers/suppliers, renting warehousing to store the stock, managing a website and all marketing materials, social media for her range, recieving and checking orders, keeping inventory, packing and posting.

So is she hiring a designer, marketing team/person, website design and management, warehouse team for choosing and packing stock, and a manager to keep track of all this for her? Alongside renting storage, pay postage/business subs, shipping the stock over from manufacturing country, production costs, wages etc.

Does she not realise when she worked with Tesco, they took care of all that for her from their income, and the royalties she received where calculated after all those costs were deducted? And they could afford that because they're a huge supermarket chain.

Everything above is a percentage of your costs. She's either going to have to do as much as possible herself and sell lots of shite, or she's going to have to sell her shite for double what Tesco did.

100% will never work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

I cannot imagine Hinch coming up with something unique. The Tesco stuff was all boring and generic with a heart stamped on it. All of that stuff you could buy elsewhere cheaper. Maybe she will do a Home Bargains range, I honestly can't see anywhere else touching her
---
I was musing on this when I couldn't sleep last night.

If she is launching her #myownrange homewares or clothes, what is her plan?
Every step she adds or outsources is a chip at her profit.
I really can't forsee her having any design skills, communicating with producers/suppliers, renting warehousing to store the stock, managing a website and all marketing materials, social media for her range, recieving and checking orders, keeping inventory, packing and posting.

So is she hiring a designer, marketing team/person, website design and management, warehouse team for choosing and packing stock, and a manager to keep track of all this for her? Alongside renting storage, pay postage/business subs, shipping the stock over from manufacturing country, production costs, wages etc.

Does she not realise when she worked with Tesco, they took care of all that for her from their income, and the royalties she received where calculated after all those costs were deducted? And they could afford that because they're a huge supermarket chain.

Everything above is a percentage of your costs. She's either going to have to do as much as possible herself and sell lots of shite, or she's going to have to sell her shite for double what Tesco did.

100% will never work.
Maybe she's going to model herself on Stacey's sister. She seems to do OK with her bloody labels and cups that the huns love. But I suppose that's more of a niche market whereas you can buy the sort of shite that might be part of a Hinch brand anywhere. I'm struggling to think of what she could flog that she hasn't already had as part of a Tesco brand, and if Tesco couldn't shift it, I don't rate her chances of going it alone

Maybe she's going to model herself on Stacey's sister.
Aside from the backing she got from Alan Sugar (I think) and her famous sister, from what I can see SS sister works really hard. Can't imagine Hinch being in the warehouse at all hours getting orders ready.

Reactions: 18
I reckon she's going to bring out a range of pet/animal products.
She's done cleaning, homeware, clothing and books. Has to be animals next to tie in with Henry and the notafarm animals.
We'll be seeing cardigans for chickens, tutu's for the camels, and hiking boots for Henry (for the walks he never goes on)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
like what proffessional has a tick list of winning at life and one of them is a board room meeting...in their living room.
and havent we all been doing this since we were little,you know those projectors in primary school we put our projects onto which put it onto the blackboard.

" we need to call a big team meeting"
"ok ok yes. where and when?"
"TOMORROW GUUUYSSSS IN MY LIVING ROOOOOMSSSS"
yes see it all the time from the biggest business men out there. alll the time.

• Haha
I am very surprised at Home Bargains with the country garden products, as far as I can see they are the only ones who seem to sell it or promote it?

I am thinking they had an exclusive deal with P&G to buy up most of the stock at very low prices (that's what HB does all the time with stock so they can be so competive)

So maybe she has a deal going on with them, they often have "named items" in their stores such as the needlework lady (Sarah Ashford) and chef guys (Hairy Bikers and Tom Kitchin)
She could be launching her own range with them but it would need to be cheaper than Tescos?

Seems the best place for her to go.... She won't make it alone!!

Reactions: 10
Guyssssssh.... I’ve just had a tend businesssh meeting in my lounge. I wore my besssht shoulderlesssh dresssh, winked, pointed and nodded and looked like a complete and utter twit on my TV.

Thank goodnesssh those at the meeting were my two toddlers (My 10 week old tend toddler, the other my nearly 2 year old toddler) and my cat and dog.

We were discussing my new range of lunch optionsssh. Baby Owlet didn’t care, toddler Owlet picked pasta poppsssh and my cat and dog are still discussing it, to be honesssssscht they’ve taken it outside as thingsssh got a bit heated.

My cat and dog can’t decide so itsssh mug shotsssh all round... blessshed be 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tbh maybe I'm abnormal, or even worse, a hun, but I don't like real plants inside either. I'm hopeless with them, forget to water them and they die. Every single year, my lovely neighbour gives me a poinsettia plant on Christmas Eve. Every single year it's dead by New Years Eve.
Water with lukewarm water not cold!!!!

Reactions: 5
I imagine she'll be m.i.a for a few days. All will be revealed Sunday evening ready for 1st May launch. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.