Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mugshots all round for the work experience reps who visited from YMU then

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I saw that on FB earlier. She will most likely share it at some point. Bit 2 faced though if she does. She portrays herself as someone she isn't which is very harmful to her followers who idolise everything about her.
Social media platforms have a lot to answer for when it comes to body shapes. It can be a very cruel place.
It's a bit 2 faced of Dove as well though to be fair because they've employed SS as a brand ambassador.. the same woman who filters herself, her kids and her husband

And don't forget that she had the Hinch HQ flooring installed last summer. It's been in the pipeline for a long time. Something will be released or revealed before the summer holidays hit.
Probably around the same time the new poor animals are unveiled

Reactions: 10
Just to put it out there cause I’m real not tend tired and need some Zzzzzs....🤪 I wonder if her new business involves tend eyelashes, stick on eyebrows, tend nostrils, Wax melts (FU to Ava May Aromas) ..... Jet washing roofs and tend nails, poor Ol’Trace will finally be set free from the attic, in a dingy...blesssh’er’arrrt 😂

I think I’ll claim a BINGO for any or all of them should they be part of her brand development 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One thing she'll never have is her own tv show.

Funny thing is, grim fanny thinks xoxox love you too the moon and back bub xoxoxox is her bestie. You'd think she'd know what was in the works. Maybe she needs to realise hinch couldn't give a shiny shite about her.
I'm passionate in my disliking of GF, she's honestly disgusting. Her threads great. It's just so slow moving.
I go on every now and again but the slow movement makes me forget her existence 🤣 Grinch also keeps me more than busy for reading!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to put it out there cause I’m real not tend tired and need some Zzzzzs....🤪 I wonder if her new business involves tend eyelashes, stick on eyebrows, tend nostrils, Wax melts (FU to Ava May Aromas) ..... Jet washing roofs and tend nails, poor Ol’Trace will finally be set free from the attic, in a dingy...blesssh’er’arrrt 😂

I think I’ll claim a BINGO for any or all of them should they be part of her brand development 💩
I have my suspicions about her promoting that green dress as well. Brand ambassador? 🤔

Mutual dislike of GF too, her one brain cell must have to work over time to try and copy her leader, bless her heart, I thought I hated Grinch but bloody hell I've got an uncontrollable rage every time I watch her, think I'll have to block her 😅
If grim was bigger and her thread took off flying, I'd be long gone from this thread. Grim is something else 🤢🤢
For now tho, Hinch is still no.1cunt xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't see her lasting much longer, no matter what she has coming out, it won't save her. She's not relatable, her personality is non existent, her attitude STINKS.
No one gives a tit about her, look at the book launch. She had what, 3 interviews about it, and all 3 where total snoozeeeeefests. She's been going down hill a while and there's no way back up. This is the end of Hinch, it might take a couple of year but it's definitely coming, and rightly so. She got too clever and way too big for her boots when she was at her 'peak', she fucked it for herself.

I think I'm a celeb or something will happen when she's at the bottom. It's what they all do.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2129901

Oh my word, I’m so embarrassed for her. 33 years old and she thinks she’s speciaaaaal cause she’s hosted a meeting in her living room with a presentation on her TV.... who the feck does she think she is, CEO of Avon (No offence to any Avon reps if there’s any nusty ones)

Sopha, hunnnnnay, you’re 33. You’ve played shops in HB and now what, you’re one of the Dragons from Dragon’s Den. I’d like to say welcome to the world of actual not tend work, but knowing you someone will be wiping your arsenal hole 🥱B🥱O🥱R🥱I🥱N🥱G🥱
nice punctuation once again Soph. Same mistakes made by inch on his own insta account, and by your one recent supporter in the DM comments. What a ‘coincidence ! ‘

how does she pick up everything else that’s commented here and not my punctuation moan. It’s triggering 🤪😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urgh…remembering more and more why I started to avoid this woman. Just viewed today’s stories and she is off her rocker. I don’t know how she gets any new fans. People seeing this sort of content for the first time must surely wonder why she has 4.7 MILLION followers.

She’s like a witch in heat for the jet wash isnt she
Has she kind of promised them if they do her roof she can promise to double their followers or engagement or something. Like a gentleman's agreement
---
Mutual dislike of GF too, her one brain cell must have to work over time to try and copy her leader, bless her heart, I thought I hated Grinch but bloody hell I've got an uncontrollable rage every time I watch her, think I'll have to block her 😅
Her filter is funny as fuk though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Could you imagine living with her - moaning that she’s fat (we all do it 😂), engagement is down, numbers down, moaning about him, the kids, the management company, SSS posting etc etc. placating her, feeding her ego and keeping a calm house must be exhausting. It wouldn’t surprise me if they argued a lot, especially about money.
I think nojobs plan went well at first then when the hinch brand really took off it opened the pandora`s box that she is and he can`t put that jenie back in the bottle.

Reactions: 25
anyone else agree that Jimbob put the chicken in the house…. You can see him disappearing around the corner when she comes outside. It’s all to make them seem quirky - or stupid the rest of us would call it.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.