Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam. Title courtesy of the delightful Dolly @InTheDollsHouse. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them sort, sweet and swear free and clearly mark thread suggestion.

A round up of the last thread:

Gone:
Pam #RIP
Wee blethers for the most part (I don’t count reading arse licking messages from your DM as a blether)
Cold sores
Comments on the Daily Fail article!

Returning:
Hinch lists
“Cleaning” in inverted commas as she ain’t a cleaner!
Ava May Aromas
@SunshineRae ❤
Sopha’s Slops featuring pasta on a very sharp stick. Ideal to give her toddlers!!

Anyone would think the new management have told her to revert back to her tried and tested methods of attracting sheep!! What’s next? The return of the diamond topped pen??!!

And Weepy Al’s home! Welcome back, Weepy. Us nusty trolls are pleased that you are on the mend. 🙂

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is worth a read if you need enlightening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I just made some cupcakes using your Grandmother’s recipe Magic Roundabout (can’t work out how to tag you sorry and I can’t reply to your post because that last thread suddenly had a growth spurt 😂)
They’re a bit messy but taste amazing!! I am only a toddler in their 30s so I’m still learning how to make them insta perfect guyzzzzzz.

Maybe GetwellFredayahoo might also take your recipe and teach our Soph how to make them?!

Reactions: 25
Excuse the long posssht Nusties, need to get this off my chesssht 🤓

Guysssssh... something I’ve noticed since she’s been managed by EMU (Or whatever they’re called) She’s not showing much of her Fruitcake mummaz, JimbobGetAJobAndNewNob or the ClingOns.

Instructions from EMU management:

1) No more NoNob, show someone else jet washing.... with a link for the hunzzz of course.

2) No more Mummaz.... banish the Fruitcake, especially after the “Get Well” shenanigansssh. EMU noticed it had turned into mrshinchandcrazymummazhome and were not impressed... they cut the apron stringsssh, banned the bitty and she’s now only to be blurred into the background or just her hands/Fiddle Fingers on show.

3) Wee Blevvvvvvasssh... EMU found Scottish Sue (Or whatever she’s called) who conveniently had a private account. They are currently rethinking this one as they’ve realised Sopha can’t string a sentence together and is dull and boring, also creepy the way she blinksssh.

Go back to old skool “Hinching”
1) Clean more, even though she ain’t a cleaaaaner and only cleans already clean things.
2) 🤢 Cook more... EMU are already definitely regretting this one.
3) Bring Ava May Aromasssh back into the fold... try and be a brand ambassador, seeing as everyone else is dropping her like a hot spud.
4) Show tend Farm as a speciaaaaal wevvva place to live... and mention how speciaaaaal it is... don’t worry about the actual wevvvva being completely different. Show how rural it is (It isn’t) before the 350 houses are built at the back. Don’t forget the plinky plonky music to cover the traffic noise on rat run road.

duck.... the GOV warning test alert 🚨 just scared the 💩 out of me... I forgot it was happening 🤣

Anyway, I’ll leave this here, I’m sure she’s gone old skool much more and will continue to do so.... fact is though #mrshinchisover ✔✔✔

ETA: It’s good to see Weepy, blesssh’is’arrrt. I hope she doesn’t offer him a pasta pop 🤢

ETA (Again) Oh my word @BeeHappy just to say I haven’t plagiarised you, we must have been thinking similar 😳 Great minds though hey xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Glad her dads on the mend, bless him.

What I will say IS, you could slap an egg on Ronnies head and fry it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_20230423_152132.jpg

Edit before anyone comes at me for being insensitive re Paul. It's taken from something one of the sheep commented on an article about Pam's death.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Nice to see her dad out of hospital. Freda is probably cooking one of her legendary roast dinners in Sophie's kitchen, just as soon as she's binned the pasta kebabs.

Reactions: 26
Why are those poor boys only ever dressed in matching roadman tracksuits or matching pyjamas?
Ron had camouflage PJs on when he was displaying Sophie’s his breakfast cupcakes this morning but by lunchtime him & Len are in a different set of matching pyjamas so either
a) the cupcake story was a prerecord (no surprise there!) or
b) they’ve got up, had a bath or shower (hence the wet hair) and then she’s put clean pyjamas on them.
I know they’re not allowed to leave the house so it’s probably irrelevant but why are they never dressed in normal clothes?
Good to see that Al is on the mend though.

Reactions: 30
There are 2 dining tables in that house (if you can class the table in the kitchen as a table) and them poor boys are standing up eating off a basket!

Also them pasta pops look revolting. Sophie you have alot of money, go and buy some decent food, which you absolutely can afford and cook your children a decent meal and if you can't be arsed to do it then ask another member of family to cook them children a proper meal. Crispy pasta is not the one!! She should be ashamed of herself. Shame on the others around her aswell for allowing her to let them boys eat that food stood at a basket. Someone in that family needs to grow some balls and tell her to sort herself out!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2121597

Edit before anyone comes at me for being insensitive re Paul. It's taken from something one of the sheep commented on an article about Pam's death.
I saw this pic on here and sprinted back to her stories thinking she’d actually put it on herself 🤣 To be honesssssscht, I’m surprised she hasn’t done a post like this, it’s just a matter of time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 if I was asked to make a list of foods that don’t go on a stick, pasta bolognaise would be right up there (maybe only rice being more insane but at least rice can be sticky 😂). Why doesn’t she give them meals at a table? Crazy. Is she so used to dishing out stuff for animals she’s forgotten they are humans?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.