Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was musing on this when I couldn't sleep last night.

If she is launching her #myownrange homewares or clothes, what is her plan?
Every step she adds or outsources is a chip at her profit.
I really can't forsee her having any design skills, communicating with producers/suppliers, renting warehousing to store the stock, managing a website and all marketing materials, social media for her range, recieving and checking orders, keeping inventory, packing and posting.

So is she hiring a designer, marketing team/person, website design and management, warehouse team for choosing and packing stock, and a manager to keep track of all this for her? Alongside renting storage, pay postage/business subs, shipping the stock over from manufacturing country, production costs, wages etc.

Does she not realise when she worked with Tesco, they took care of all that for her from their income, and the royalties she received where calculated after all those costs were deducted? And they could afford that because they're a huge supermarket chain.

Everything above is a percentage of your costs. She's either going to have to do as much as possible herself and sell lots of shite, or she's going to have to sell her shite for double what Tesco did.

100% will never work.
but this fits with everything aggressive and narcissistic that we know about her. The tesco range not working out would have been their fault according to Soph (ie she’s the victim) - they didn’t take it seriously, they didn’t listen to her, they didn’t like poor her enough to renew it etc etc - she is incapable of seeing fault or taking criticism in anything she does. But her arrogance makes her think the products individually were good enough to sell so she is effectively removing the middle man and will have it all done under her supervision/terms. She will never be able to work with anyone in the more senior role than her again because she has no respect for others and thinks that her way is the only way to do things. It’s absolutely set to fail but I can see exactly how it has got to this.

Reactions: 28
I just came back from HB with my toddler since there's no school today - there is no big display of the scentless tulip range and I also noticed it was full and kind of untouched. Personally I don't change my washing products because why would I if it works for us all at home, no rashes etc so I suspect many people feel the same. Also I tend to buy the biggest possible (best price and overall it lasts me months!)

Anyway a bit of a pointless comment from me I guess but just to say it's not sold out by any means!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just came back from HB with my toddler since there's no school today - there is no big display of the scentless tulip range and I also noticed it was full and kind of untouched. Personally I don't change my washing products because why would I if it works for us all at home, no rashes etc so I suspect many people feel the same. Also I tend to buy the biggest possible (best price and overall it lasts me months!)

Anyway a bit of a pointless comment from me I guess but just to say it's not sold out by any means!!
Went to home bargains as well this morning and they only had a little end of the isle collection. All full as well

Reactions: 11
but this fits with everything aggressive and narcissistic that we know about her. The tesco range not working out would have been their fault according to Soph (ie she’s the victim) - they didn’t take it seriously, they didn’t listen to her, they didn’t like poor her enough to renew it etc etc - she is incapable of seeing fault or taking criticism in anything she does. But her arrogance makes her think the products individually were good enough to sell so she is effectively removing the middle man and will have it all done under her supervision/terms. She will never be able to work with anyone in the more senior role than her again because she has no respect for others and thinks that her way is the only way to do things. It’s absolutely set to fail but I can see exactly how it has got to this.
We can only hope that whatever her newest business is, that she had to invest a pile of her own money into the startup costs 🤣 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe we will see her on QVC selling her wares - saying the usual ‘I just lurve itttt’, or ‘I’m obsessed’ and then saying there’s a discount ‘if that helpssss guyssss’

Or her and Jamie will set up a business where you can host Hinching parties at home (think Bodyshop and Tupperware) to flog their plastic tat!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Maybe we will see her on QVC selling her wares - saying the usual ‘I just lurve itttt’, or ‘I’m obsessed’ and then saying there’s a discount ‘if that helpssss guyssss’

Or her and Jamie will set up a business where you can host Hinching parties at home (think Bodyshop and Tupperware) to flog their plastic tat!!
That’s a good shout. I can see her trying to set up some kind of MLM thing.

Reactions: 12
That’s a good shout. I can see her trying to set up some kind of MLM thing.
Actually I wonder if she’s thinking of bringing out her own range of cleaning products maybe. That Hinch HQ is there to serve a purpose and that second kitchen…will she be employing staff there maybe to help run their business?

Reactions: 13
Absolutely agree with this.
I was trying to make the point that she's too dumb to realise that going it alone will make it much harder to profit from a range of stuff.
I guess working with a huge company like Teshco made it look easy to her - in house product design and marketing teams, super low manufacturing costs, all the warehouse space you'll ever need.
Those things don't impact costs for big corporations. Their production rate is so high that the salary for designers, marketing, warehouse, manufacture is just a small percentage of the overall rrp. They could afford to give her a high percentage royalty for each item, whereas if she goes it alone, I reckon she'd be lucky to make 10% profit.
For starters, she isn't going to get the super cheap manufacture costs as that's usually dependent on ordering huge numbers

Tldr it isn't going to be a success.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I popped to b&m yesterday…..dunno what for I rarely go in there….but they had her cuntry garden fabric softener and I smelt it. It smells of absolutely nothing. Really nothing to write home about and i couldn’t imagine it would be a long lasting scent.

Reactions: 11
They could afford to give her a high percentage royalty for each item, whereas if she goes it alone, I reckon she'd be lucky to make 10% profit.
For starters, she isn't going to get the super cheap manufacture costs as that's usually dependent on ordering huge numbers

Tldr it isn't going to be a success.
Agreed! Instead of religously watching Love Island maybe she should have watched a few episodes of Dragon's Den instead 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Actually I wonder if she’s thinking of bringing out her own range of cleaning products maybe. That Hinch HQ is there to serve a purpose and that second kitchen…will she be employing staff there maybe to help run their business?
She has drip fed bringing he own cleaning products out in the past🤔

Reactions: 8
I hope it is tv. That really will be the downfall for her as she just does not have the personality for it and we have all seen the car crash interviews she has done. I'm here for it 🥳 :m

I hope it is tv. That really will be the downfall for her as she just does not have the personality for it and we have all seen the car crash interviews she has done. I'm here for it 🥳 :m
I’m fankoooo!! Remember when she ran offstage like a thunderbird puppet on This Morning because her ‘bra broke’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m fankoooo!! Remember when she ran offstage like a thunderbird puppet on This Morning because her ‘bra broke’ 🤣🤣
I have cringed my way through each interview she has done, not that there has been that many but they were extremely painful to watch - She is definitely not a natural when it comes to tv work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s always trying to be so quirky and saying she’s ‘lost the plot’ yet doesn’t do anything remotely interesting 😴

mare we to believe the chicken came along behind her and messed up the stones and she didn’t notice? Pull the bleeping other one you walloper 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.