Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was musing on this when I couldn't sleep last night.

If she is launching her #myownrange homewares or clothes, what is her plan?
Every step she adds or outsources is a chip at her profit.
I really can't forsee her having any design skills, communicating with producers/suppliers, renting warehousing to store the stock, managing a website and all marketing materials, social media for her range, recieving and checking orders, keeping inventory, packing and posting.

So is she hiring a designer, marketing team/person, website design and management, warehouse team for choosing and packing stock, and a manager to keep track of all this for her? Alongside renting storage, pay postage/business subs, shipping the stock over from manufacturing country, production costs, wages etc.

Does she not realise when she worked with Tesco, they took care of all that for her from their income, and the royalties she received where calculated after all those costs were deducted? And they could afford that because they're a huge supermarket chain.

Everything above is a percentage of your costs. She's either going to have to do as much as possible herself and sell lots of shite, or she's going to have to sell her shite for double what Tesco did.

100% will never work.
Exactly Sam F tried that with her AllbitsLondon clothes company and though initially it did ok after a couple of years she closed it down after terrible reviews on trustpilot🤪

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the Dove toxic beauty reel - social media harming the mental health of 60% of kids. It's worth a watch and haunting. If idiots like Hinch with all their bloody filters could see what they are doing to kids. It's a sad, sad reel

Reactions: 30
Didn't they have one of the out buildings made into "Hinch HQ"? I've got vague memories of the flooring guys banging down foam squares that were all logo'd up.

Now shoot me if I'm wrong, Wouldn't it be more professional to host a meeting at the home office space? Rather than in your living room like you're trying to sell Scentsy or Bodyshop gift sets to your mum's pals?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I am very surprised at Home Bargains with the country garden products, as far as I can see they are the only ones who seem to sell it or promote it?

I am thinking they had an exclusive deal with P&G to buy up most of the stock at very low prices (that's what HB does all the time with stock so they can be so competive)

So maybe she has a deal going on with them, they often have "named items" in their stores such as the needlework lady (Sarah Ashford) and chef guys (Hairy Bikers and Tom Kitchin)
She could be launching her own range with them but it would need to be cheaper than Tescos?

Seems the best place for her to go.... She won't make it alone!!
its how they do it. they often buy a huge stock cheaply. and its one big haul. where as with other stores you have contracts etc. but with hb they can buy outlet stock sell it and then its gone its gone. its how they get all the cool chocolate and foods from other countries.
tesco arent going to get a contract for a new chocolate bar from australia. but hb will buy it in bulk. and then look exlsusive with it. hence why people then go there. they are like ooooh hb is the only one that has it. yes because business wise they are the only ones who will touch it or risk it.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the Dove toxic beauty reel - social media harming the mental health of 60% of kids. It's worth a watch and haunting. If idiots like Hinch with all their bloody filters could see what they are doing to kids. It's a sad, sad reel
That’s interesting. So wonder why Dove continue to use Stacey Solomon who filters herself and her kids. These brands need to stop being wowed by follower numbers and think wisely before teaming up with an influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh f*ck - is she going into drop shipping? In this way she won't have to hold stock.
Aliexpress is full of Hinch related cheap merch shipped out of China :mad:.
Should we soon expect a website selling her crappy stuff at a huge mark up?

1682591784485.png

1682591929531.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't they have one of the out buildings made into "Hinch HQ"? I've got vague memories of the flooring guys banging down foam squares that were all logo'd up.

Now shoot me if I'm wrong, Wouldn't it be more professional to host a meeting at the home office space? Rather than in your living room like you're trying to sell Scentsy or Bodyshop gift sets to your mum's pals?
It’s the loft space of the garages

Reactions: 8
Unless it's the Lakey21 that she's roped in to do the hard graft for peanuts?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got a nasty feeling that she’s going into TV. possibly a reality show? hinch farm or at home with the hinches or something 🤮

It’s just the bit where she says scary but exciting week but I think I’m ready. Hasn’t she said something similar before about going on TV? something about doing it when she’s ready.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a nasty feeling that she’s going into TV. possibly a reality show? hinch farm or at home with the hinches or something 🤮

It’s just the bit where she says scary but exciting week but I think I’m ready. Hasn’t she said something similar before about going on TV? something about doing it when she’s ready.
She said that after her boss witch meeting though and it turned out to be bloody washing powder 🤣🤣🤣 #cuntry garden range

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I’m not sure she’s well known enough for her own reality TV show. Usually they’re TOWIE spin offs etc aren’t they. Unless she does it on a YouTube channel. Her presence is online fame mostly isn’t it. She may go down the Strictly or Masked Singer route as a filler contestant I suppose. Just not sure she has the personality though.

Reactions: 16
I noticed SS was also losing followers. I wonder if their management team put a halt on buying bots to actually see how many followers are jumping ship every day

Reactions: 9
No doubt it's Hinch products sold online just like all these little business's she 'helps' out?

But if Tescos can't sell it unless it's 75p she sure as hell won't?

And unless is very unique you have no chance because Home Bargains/B&M/RANGE etc.. all do the same stuff!!

The initial swooning fans will buy it because "they have to have it" but then there will be no back up plan?

Tesco and now ASDA with SS new stuff certainly have nothing to worry about? 🙄
If the ‘Hinch Brand’ is more of her tat with her name plastered on it, I wonder how many times she’s going to try this before she realises it’s just not going to be successful? She dipped her toe in the water with the prison chic lounge wear and notebooks she sold for charity, but the reviews were awful. Then she signed up for the Tesco range and bombed. And, let’s face it, if you can’t sell with Tesco propping you up, you have no hope! There’s no way she’ll succeed if she tries to go it alone.

Give it up, Hinch! I’ve seen goldfish learn faster!

Reactions: 24
Anyone finding these red follower numbers odd 🤔 I feel there’s a reason for them & I don’t know why 🤔
yep. Just about to say this. I think the management guys have said to not buy so many in the run up to whatever rebrand is coming, to allow a small dipin numbers and then to consistently buy a few daily from the launch to make it seem like things have kickstarted for her again. Nothing to be trusted with her, especially considering her desperation - she’d sell the kids again before she allowed them to keep dropping.

Reactions: 21
If the ‘Hinch Brand’ is more of her tat with her name plastered on it, I wonder how many times she’s going to try this before she realises it’s just not going to be successful? She dipped her toe in the water with the prison chic lounge wear and notebooks she sold for charity, but the reviews were awful. Then she signed up for the Tesco range and bombed. And, let’s face it, if you can’t sell with Tesco propping you up, you have no hope! There’s no way she’ll succeed if she tries to go it alone.

Give it up, Hinch! I’ve seen goldfish learn faster!
Reminds me of this quote 🤓

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She wouldn’t be able to deal with the public opinions if it’s tv related. Imagine all the passive aggressive quotes she’d post though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.