Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely looks like she’s promoting a pyramid scheme
But who is running it? Surely her talent agency just gets gigs, they aren’t there to develop a brand/goods surely? Maybe that’s why glean dropped her. There is no way she could run this herself.

Reactions: 13
But who is running it? Surely her talent agency just gets gigs, they aren’t there to develop a brand/goods surely? Maybe that’s why glean dropped her. There is no way she could run this herself.
Inch maybe the award winning sales manager🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A business meeting in your home. Is that supposed to be impressive? Cause it's giving mlm vibes.
Makes me wonder if they've put part of their mortgage through the business given she's already hinted to the barn being Hinch HQ. They've already trialed a whole load of crappy products via Teshco to see what sells and what doesn't (nowt sells well basically) and are now taking a huge leap of faith based on their over inflated opinions. Whatever they launch, there'll be a flurry of sales at first, then it'll tank, I'd put money on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon she’s drumming up drama about nothing. I really do. There will be no hinch own brand products. There will be more collaborations but none with anyone as lucrative as Tesco was. She’s on the beg. She’s not growing, she’s shrinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve got a nasty feeling that she’s going into TV. possibly a reality show? hinch farm or at home with the hinches or something 🤮

It’s just the bit where she says scary but exciting week but I think I’m ready. Hasn’t she said something similar before about going on TV? something about doing it when she’s ready.
At Home with the Hinches.....Can't wait for that, there's never anyone home!

Ronnie's at nursery all day everyday, Lennies at her sisters more than Home.
Then they are at soft play with inch so she can have more child free days!

She's always out shopping with her Mum!

They must eat out most nights because that ovens never been used, then there's several weekends at Centre Parcs and God knows how many holidays they have taken?

It will be like watching Golf on TV.... hours and hours of sky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she deffo ain't a cleaner 🤪
Mrs hinch not part of the cleaning content creator community, whodve funk it!
Screenshot_20230427_162445_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just had an email from ASA, I complained about her use of filters on the makeup / skincare posts.
like many others have been told, they’ve decided to just “advise” Hinch.
I’m quite annoyed. She’s been “advised” many many times and chooses to ignore the advice and even seems to purposely push the boundaries with absent and tiny “ad” declarations as well as increased filter use and misleading things like stating that a product in a story is “my own range” but not stating which product she’s talking about.
the ASA appear completely toothless when it comes to Hinch, it’s so frustrating

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I reckon she’s drumming up drama about nothing. I really do. There will be no hinch own brand products. There will be more collaborations but none with anyone as lucrative as Tesco was. She’s on the beg. She’s not growing, she’s shrinking.
I reckon it's just another pitch to stores to collab..I'm going with dunelm seems she's mentioned them a few times recently. Purchased (used loosely she probably didn't pay full price)
Arm chair, dining room chairs x 2 and the foot stool that matched.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just had an email from ASA, I complained about her use of filters on the makeup / skincare posts.
like many others have been told, they’ve decided to just “advise” Hinch.
I’m quite annoyed. She’s been “advised” many many times and chooses to ignore the advice and even seems to purposely push the boundaries with absent and tiny “ad” declarations as well as increased filter use and misleading things like stating that a product in a story is “my own range” but not stating which product she’s talking about.
the ASA appear completely toothless when it comes to Hinch, it’s so frustrating
I suspect 'advise' is all they can do until some sort of official legislation comes in to govern influencing as a whole. The Government seem to be ignoring in the hope it implodes all on its own and goes away.

Reactions: 11
I reckon it's just another pitch to stores to collab..I'm going with dunelm seems she's mentioned them a few times recently. Purchased (used loosely she probably didn't pay full price)
agreed though she has already worked with them, she used to get monthly items to sshtyyllee badly . I remember lots of hare stuff as her mum loved it🤪

• Haha
Possibly but they sell the same sort of stuff that Tesco were flogging with her silly heart stamp on it, can't see that going well either!

Reactions: 12
Maybe we will see her on QVC selling her wares - saying the usual ‘I just lurve itttt’, or ‘I’m obsessed’ and then saying there’s a discount ‘if that helpssss guyssss’

Or her and Jamie will set up a business where you can host Hinching parties at home (think Bodyshop and Tupperware) to flog their plastic tat!!
And send your friends home with half empty bottles of Lenor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got a nasty feeling that she’s going into TV. possibly a reality show? hinch farm or at home with the hinches or something 🤮

It’s just the bit where she says scary but exciting week but I think I’m ready. Hasn’t she said something similar before about going on TV? something about doing it when she’s ready.
Yeah it will be called mummy me and bitty on tv

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Grim Fanny would wet herself with excitement.
imagine the threads on here though if she did do that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.