Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else agree that Jimbob put the chicken in the house…. You can see him disappearing around the corner when she comes outside. It’s all to make them seem quirky - or stupid the rest of us would call it.
It’s all so embarrassing. She deffo hasn’t had to clean up chicken tit on the floor yet because it absolutely stinks and she would stop allowing it immediately.

ETA if she did have to clean up chicken tit, she would definitely let us know. She loves talking about tit. And talking it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Odd that she would filter out “Brand Development” and “commercial strategy”? 😂🙄
Of COURSE can’t have the sheep realising she’s not their friend and not a relatable mother, but a money-making account and that the strategy is to develop the brand “Mrs Hinch” because SHE ISNT REAL and exists to fleece the 🐑
Ugh

Attachments

Reactions: 39
Thought she was just sharing what she laavvss and doesn’t know how any of this happened? Why does she need tend businessccchhhh meetings and strategy then? 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 39
nice punctuation once again Soph. Same mistakes made by inch on his own insta account, and by your one recent supporter in the DM comments. What a ‘coincidence ! ‘

how does she pick up everything else that’s commented here and not my punctuation moan. It’s triggering 🤪😩
Because she doesn’t understand what she is doing wrong.
---
It’s going downnnnnnn I’m yelling timmmmmmbbeeeeeerrrrr

What a nice wee surprise after a 19 hour shift
Check today after the brand reveal 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
she is about 3.5 years too late to be having a commercial strategy and brand development. There was a time where she was well known enough (and still a little bit interesting) to make it really big. But that time has looooong gone

Reactions: 34
Re the chicken being placed in the house, it definitely has NoNob’s sticky fingers all over it.

Don’t get me wrong, my girls will be straight in if the back door is open, any excuse to get near the magical treat making area, had to remove one from my sitting room yesterday, she was roosting half way up my bay window having somehow managed to turn the telly on, but they get so excited at their adventures they literally crap with every step 💩 no way would her floor be that clean

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Re the chicken being placed in the house, it definitely has NoNob’s sticky fingers all over it.

Don’t get me wrong, my girls will be straight in if the back door is open, any excuse to get near the magical treat making area, had to remove one from my sitting room yesterday, she was roosting half way up my bay window having somehow managed to turn the telly on, but they get so excited at their adventures they literally crap with every step 💩 no way would her floor be that clean
If that happened you’d think she be used to it as I bet Fiddle acts the same way if she’s let in the house 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She makes me laugh. Like others have said, the time for meetings and talks of career progression and strategies was a good number of years ago. But she was so up her own arse she didn’t think she needed anything like that and I’m also putting it down to her not being bothered, the lazy mare. Now she’s only putting in the work because she knows the money is drying up and people are losing interest. It’s too little too late, hunnaaayyyy. Your ship has long sailed. Things could be so different now if you had actually put the work in and not thought the sun shined out your arse! X

Reactions: 25
If she’s going to be doing new stuff she needs to up her interaction with her die hard sheep (grim fairy and her 20 tags on one reel) because they are the only ones who will support her. The Lakey22 need sucking up to because they are going to be all she has left, aside from 4.6 million bots 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.