Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20230423_152132.jpg

Edit before anyone comes at me for being insensitive re Paul. It's taken from something one of the sheep commented on an article about Pam's death.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Excuse the long posssht Nusties, need to get this off my chesssht 🤓

Guysssssh... something I’ve noticed since she’s been managed by EMU (Or whatever they’re called) She’s not showing much of her Fruitcake mummaz, JimbobGetAJobAndNewNob or the ClingOns.

Instructions from EMU management:

1) No more NoNob, show someone else jet washing.... with a link for the hunzzz of course.

2) No more Mummaz.... banish the Fruitcake, especially after the “Get Well” shenanigansssh. EMU noticed it had turned into mrshinchandcrazymummazhome and were not impressed... they cut the apron stringsssh, banned the bitty and she’s now only to be blurred into the background or just her hands/Fiddle Fingers on show.

3) Wee Blevvvvvvasssh... EMU found Scottish Sue (Or whatever she’s called) who conveniently had a private account. They are currently rethinking this one as they’ve realised Sopha can’t string a sentence together and is dull and boring, also creepy the way she blinksssh.

Go back to old skool “Hinching”
1) Clean more, even though she ain’t a cleaaaaner and only cleans already clean things.
2) 🤢 Cook more... EMU are already definitely regretting this one.
3) Bring Ava May Aromasssh back into the fold... try and be a brand ambassador, seeing as everyone else is dropping her like a hot spud.
4) Show tend Farm as a speciaaaaal wevvva place to live... and mention how speciaaaaal it is... don’t worry about the actual wevvvva being completely different. Show how rural it is (It isn’t) before the 350 houses are built at the back. Don’t forget the plinky plonky music to cover the traffic noise on rat run road.

FUCK.... the GOV warning test alert 🚨 just scared the 💩 out of me... I forgot it was happening 🤣

Anyway, I’ll leave this here, I’m sure she’s gone old skool much more and will continue to do so.... fact is though #mrshinchisover ✔✔✔

ETA: It’s good to see Weepy, blesssh’is’arrrt. I hope she doesn’t offer him a pasta pop 🤢

ETA (Again) Oh my word @BeeHappy just to say I haven’t plagiarised you, we must have been thinking similar 😳 Great minds though hey xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

mumpty

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

llamadramamama21

Was in b&m last night. My dad walks upto me with a mrs hinch air freshener thing for me to buy. I've told him to not talk to me for 3-5 working days. Il not have that kind of behaviour in my life 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 62

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
At the end of the day you are not a person Hinch, you’re a business, you have registered your account as a limited company and so what you show us is not 5 mins of your life but 5 mins of low level advertising.

That’s what we have a problem with, you don’t make it clear that what you show isn’t real and you definitely aren’t transparent about how you make money off the back of your curated shit.

Big companies don’t feel the need to tell people what to say or think about them, and at the end of the day that is what you are, a £2M a year piece of fiction and the more people that wake up to that the better

• Heart
Reactions: 62

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam. Title courtesy of the delightful Dolly @InTheDollsHouse. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them sort, sweet and swear free and clearly mark thread suggestion.

A round up of the last thread:

Gone:
Pam #RIP
Wee blethers for the most part (I don’t count reading arse licking messages from your DM as a blether)
Cold sores
Comments on the Daily Fail article!

Returning:
Hinch lists
“Cleaning” in inverted commas as she ain’t a cleaner!
Ava May Aromas
@SunshineRae ❤
Sopha’s Slops featuring pasta on a very sharp stick. Ideal to give her toddlers!!

Anyone would think the new management have told her to revert back to her tried and tested methods of attracting sheep!! What’s next? The return of the diamond topped pen??!!

And Weepy Al’s home! Welcome back, Weepy. Us nusty trolls are pleased that you are on the mend. 🙂

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is worth a read if you need enlightening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Poor little fuckers. Pretty sure the alpacas still have their balls unlike Jimmers 🫢

If they can live with other livestock,she’s probably going to have them roaming about with the Woolly Wankers, hence the initial housing for them is so small. She gets around the rules somehow, although it doesn’t seem like anyone selling these animals to her give a fuck. Basically no garden for the human boysccch at all then, until she’s throwing them in the with the animals for content 🙄
It’s so sad there’s nowhere for Rennie and Lonnie to play outside without the menagerie being there. Everything is about content for her, the sheep are needed for the next ”Adventures at Tend Farm” book.

They’re having to live Sopha’s “Veruca Salt” farm life “I want it now“ and “It’s all about meeeee“ 🙄😂

D51EB25A-D147-4FD2-897C-D7F03EE5E465.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

RaeLy

Her latest story is a pre record! I went to Boydells during half term, they are only open during half terms, bank holidays, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, they're closed mon-thurs

• Wow
  • Haha

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Little lesson for you Sophie about being “trolled”

how many times have I pumped my kids out for cash on the internet = 0
How many times have I told blatant lies about my kids/family/life = 0
How many times have I been trolled = 0
How many pages on tattle are dedicated to me = 0

you see the pattern? Quite simple really

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Don't mind me, just dropping in with some random speculation without any evidence.

Has anyone else noticed that since she joined YMU her content seems to have gone a bit weird?
I mean, it's always been weird and random. But it's almost like she doesn't know what to post any more and has gone back 3 years to what made her popular?

She's posted a lot more cleaning, and a lot less bucktooth bastards in the house. She's posting Henry more and less "get ready with me" nonsense (though that could be down to iconic dropping her).
She hasn't mentioned the book for well over a week now either which is unusual for "her own range" type stuff.

I'm wondering if Gleam spoon fed her content and ideas. Like they actually gave her a list of stuff to try out or to do rather than her coming up with her own content. And now YMU have maybe told her "less of this and this because it's boring" but haven't given her a direction or have given her vague ideas and have told her to do it herself.

Then she keeps excusing it as being busy working, or having family stuff, but in reality she has no clue what to do. Because I can't figure out what she is actually doing if she's not making and posting content or working. And we all know she definitely doesn't have actual work to do other than ticking the odd box or reading an email.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I'll start with my usual disclaimer 'I'm no fan of Trolloman, she's as bad as the rest of them', but you can't tell me Hinch isn't fuming that she's in Paris for work, taken both the baby and the actual toddler with her and to work with L'Oréal?
Hinch would have LOVED to do L'Oréal type jobs, gigs where she can be photographed, professionally made up, filtered and touched up afterwards, all eyes on her, reliving being centre of attention like on her wedding day.
But instead she's saddled herself with alpacas that no-one cares about and has painted herself into a career corner. She is bone idle

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Danielle0120

VIP Member
All I do when those kids are on her story is eye rollllllllllllllllllll, nothing cute about seeing 2 kids you don't know perform on the grammmmmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Ha ha, that’s my friends farm. Suspect it was a prerecord. They’re not open to the public during the week unless it’s school holidays and I can’t imagine her getting special treatment, they’re real farmers!

Reactions: 56