Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will use this hens death for lack of content all weekend now. We may get silence, we may get snips of stuff. Soph you are nothing but a money robot, designed to extract money fromyour brainless minions no matter what the consequences. All for sympathy and to be told by strangers how much they love you. Pathetic

Reactions: 18
RIP Pam. I’m glad you got the opportunity to roam around in the fresh air and sunshine even if you did have to deal with the noise from the speeding traffic

Reactions: 19
Shes probs at centre parcs again thats why shes so quiet…
The boyz were upset so we thought best to get away as its been a while

Reactions: 24
go quiet
or non verbal ron will have inisisted on a funeral?
she wil show us an ingenious new way of using cresecent roll dough...chicken pot pie.
did it die recently or is this her bringing it out now because something big is about to occur so shes doing some of her usual tit sandwhich routine

Reactions: 7
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
What pisses me off the most over the whole #PamGate is that she has missed an opportunity to address the reason that BHWT birds often don’t survive beyond their first few months of freedom is that they have been rinsed by the egg industry for the first 72 weeks of their lives.

Every time a chicken lays an egg they take themselves one step closer to death as they take calcium from their bodies to form shells, most pure bred hens only lay 200 times a year, Pam would have been kept under artificial conditions to lay every single day 😢

BHWT know this, it’s the reason they make you rehome a min of 3 as when 1 dies you aren’t left with a lonely hen.

But no Hinch, make it all about yourself and how upset you are, not how those poor girls were rinsed to within an inch of their lives and then mithered to death by you when eventually freed.

Stupid cow (no offence to cows who have an equally bad time when it comes to milk farming)
Oh my god this is absolute bollocks. They don't take calcium from their bodies, they get it from the grit to form shells and they definitely do not need to be kept in artificial conditions to lay an egg a day. duck sake - makes me so angry when peta get involved in a normal discussion about animals. It's completely natural and normal for hens to lay an egg a day.
BHWT hens very often go on to live very healthy lives you really shouldn't put people off rehoming them by saying things like that. They don't die within months at all.
Jesus Christ stop spouting tit you know nothing about.

Fabulous responses.
---

Kate Hayes! I was directed there from here and it’s a hoot. Check her wiki and prepare to be stunned.
KHM reminds me of Hinch with her overuse of filters (that most recent one of her in front of the mirror was some of her finest work), her endless lies, exploitation of her mini-geg and her moaning about trolls for attention.

Another good follow is Mario. I refuse to believe he’s not a parody!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she's like this with a hen who they haven't had for long, what will she be like when Henry doesn't see the year out? We will never hear from her again...

Reactions: 11
A good start to the day… a pre-record… there’s no way it’s that sunny there surely

Reactions: 12
Oh my god this is absolute bollocks. They don't take calcium from their bodies, they get it from the grit to form shells and they definitely do not need to be kept in artificial conditions to lay an egg a day. duck sake - makes me so angry when peta get involved in a normal discussion about animals. It's completely natural and normal for hens to lay an egg a day.
BHWT hens very often go on to live very healthy lives you really shouldn't put people off rehoming them by saying things like that. They don't die within months at all.
Jesus Christ stop spouting tit you know nothing about.
A bit harsh don't you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A bit harsh don't you think?
No - only thing a bit harsh is when the animal industry is slated unjustifiably by people posting bollocks like this who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about and state nonsense as fact. You have no idea how damaging it is when the wider public believes stuff like this.

Reactions: 2
That story was code for go to home bargains to buy these toys for your kids and whilst you’re there buy my pink tulip crap.

Reactions: 44
No - only thing a bit harsh is when the animal industry is slated unjustifiably by people posting bollocks like this who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about and state nonsense as fact. You have no idea how damaging it is when the wider public believes stuff like this.
Just for clarity it's your reaction that's harsh, you could have explained it in a nice, informative way instead of jumping in like you did, no need really and I personally don't come here for tit like that

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Nice to see the boys have yet more toys. This time garden toys….for the garden they aren’t allowed in so let’s just play in the tangerineerie as always….cause it’s not like they have a play room iz it hunnay

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Cor those bubble guns are good, they even blow the clouds out of the sky over Not-A-Farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.