Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for posting all of these blevvas @mammaof3 you nusty troll.
If you press play on them all at the same time it's a bit 🤯🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck off. She ain't a cleaner. And she certainly ain't an empowering influencer.

View attachment 2117105
Did no one else enter?
---
I dunno about you all, but I've never had a pet that I noticed was acting oddly and didn't take to the vet. I'm sorry but she's a millionaire??????? She can afford to take her animals to the vet!!!!!!!!!!!! She is disgusting. You made the WRONG decision in just deciding to keep an eye. I'm by no means a millionaire but if any of my animals so much as act slightly out of routine I'M DOWN TO THE VETS.
I think that’s code for “I found her dead”. She wouldn’t know what was odd. She’s never had chickens before.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if the Hunzz will hold a candlelight Vigil for Pam tonight 🕯 They’ll then go indoors, open a bottle of wine, order a take-away and tuck into their sweet & sour chicken balls 🤭

To be honesssssscht, Mr Owl phones through our order for a take-away now after I got a bad case of giggles asking for S&S balls, all I could think of was JimbobNoNob tucking his minuscule balls into his “Janine” lacy knickers 🤣😂🤣

I still have to be out of the room when he orders as I still giggle like a school girl 🤣

I’ll show myself out......

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm curious do Hens feel sadness? Will the other 2 notice Pam isn't there anymore and become stressed or aren't hens like that? I think it's sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm curious do Hens feel sadness? Will the other 2 notice Pam isn't there anymore and become stressed or aren't hens like that? I think it's sad 😔
We had 4. Cyrus the Virus (don't ask!) turned out to be a cock so he had to go to the cock people (sit DOWN Jimbob). The other 3 didn't seem to miss him....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't think so. They don't like new additions to the group as it upsets the (literal) pecking order. I don't think they mind too much when one goes, unless it's the boss hen. Then they seem to rearrange their hierarchy, they seem to know when there's a spot open at the top. That's the only time I've ever heard of them noticing one has gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't think so. They don't like new additions to the group as it upsets the (literal) pecking order. I don't think they mind too much when one goes, unless it's the boss hen. Then they seem to rearrange their hierarchy, they seem to know when there's a spot open at the top. That's the only time I've ever heard of them noticing one has gone.
Would like to hear Sofa’s response to that question. The others will be in mourning, not eating, whimpering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When we lost Edwina to Wry Neck (horrible and I nursed her for the last 24 hours in the hope she would recover with medication poor hen) the others weren't the slightest bit bothered. They seem more upset with new additions rather than the loss of one of their flock!

Reactions: 9
Think we need a little reset.
Toddler requested this book tonight, and I'd forgotten about this amazing piece of trolling.
IMG_20230421_195357.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just eaten some lovely Pamchiladas for dinner, or Hinchiladas if you will!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.