Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean my mates BMI was in the range of being accepted anyway, without her mental health struggles. You can always Google the BMI range, but she proved she couldn't lose weight for a while. She'd hit a brick wall after a certain amount of weight loss and it made her severely depressed and anxious , and her doctor put her forward for one on the NHS.

It's a real thing, alot of mental health is triggered by a persons weight because the worlds a cruel place with small-minded people. It absolutely should be one of the main reasons you get accepted, Bmi range or not (IF you can prove you've tried to lose weight first) in my eyes.

I'm pretty sure Sophs was done privately. She was only what, 21? I don't think she'd of got one on the NHS at that age. I don't think there's absolutely anything wrong with it. She did it, her money, her body, her choice. The only thing I don't agree with is she had complications with hers, that's why hers is unclipped and no longer serves its purpose. So when she does mention her gastric band, I wish she'd also mention the dangers and complications that can come with it. Other than that, there's nothing wrong with it.
Tbh I do think it's wrong for a 21 year old to go through that particular, pretty complex, op, when she was the age she was and the weight she was. What she truly would have needed was support from her loved ones and professional help to tackle weight issues. You can have all the gastric bands you like but it doesn't change your mindset and the way you feel about yourself. I would imagine (speculation here) that Fiddle was never particularly supportive and maybe even criticised her weight instead of helping her to develop a healthy body image. She never seems particularly happy with herself or comfortable in her own skin even now, hence the endless filters, when actually natural Sophie is just fine and she looks fine without filters. I looked after a patient reasonably recently who had gone from 30ish stone down to normal weight but he wasn't happy. Its such a life changing surgery that at age 21 it feels massively wrong to me that any surgeon would operate. Still money talks doesn't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Pumpkins1506 On the theme of because it’s Hinch, she must have caused poor Pam’s untimely death, I hope everyone reads your really helpful post about why it’s not straightforward taking a poorly hen to the vet or even knowing if it’s poorly ❤

I’ll try and direct to it if I can, to help understanding, because I certainly don’t know anything about chickens (other than that they’re yummy)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Trying not to do the whole life story thing but just a perspective, I’m 5’6 and was 17 and a half stone once and wasn’t technically big enough for any gastric surgery apparently (this was 10 years ago and I was desperate,only looked into it) she definitely went private. I lost it naturally through very hard work in the end. Agree 21 is way too young. It’s complex though so I won’t rip on her for that, but she was definitely after a quick fix. Certainly doesn’t fix body issues, I still struggle too.

I’m also going to hell for laughing at the chicken jokes, you nusty trolls!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tbh I do think it's wrong for a 21 year old to go through that particular, pretty complex, op, when she was the age she was and the weight she was. What she truly would have needed was support from her loved ones and professional help to tackle weight issues. You can have all the gastric bands you like but it doesn't change your mindset and the way you feel about yourself. I would imagine (speculation here) that Fiddle was never particularly supportive and maybe even criticised her weight instead of helping her to develop a healthy body image. She never seems particularly happy with herself or comfortable in her own skin even now, hence the endless filters, when actually natural Sophie is just fine and she looks fine without filters. I looked after a patient reasonably recently who had gone from 30ish stone down to normal weight but he wasn't happy. Its such a life changing surgery that at age 21 it feels massively wrong to me that any surgeon would operate. Still money talks doesn't it.
Private will touch anyone whos willing to pay. Look at Turkey, half the price for everything. It's easy to get, but that's why I think the complications should be spoken about more so people stop thinking its the easy way out, when from my experience with friends, it's not.

But I'm just going off my friend, she wasn't struggling with depression for any other reason other than her weight, because despite what narrow minded people think, weight is up there for being the reason people are suffering with their MH, and if they're mature enough to understand the surgery and have tried and considered other routes, it's no ones business. We can't put blame on family members.

It's been a year now for my friend and she looks fantastic and she feels it, mentally and physically. Shes not suffering with depression anymore.
In my opinion, the surgery does change lives and if you can prove you're trying and understand the op is a life style change, forever, then why not.
Maybe not at 21, but I've not been in that situation myself, so I can't judge.
Everyone's opinions are different. And that's OK.

If i was struggling with my weight to the point it was affecting my life, damn right I'd do the surgery.

ETA, I'm not arguing with you if it comes across that way BTW xx
its all that's happening on this frigging thread recently, people with sticks up their arses all over, I'm just putting my OPINION across, as are you x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aw fanks hun 💕
I'm inspired by you pointing out that for some that's the case - it's Hinch so it'll never be the right thing. Something clicked for me and realised that, no it's not a rave thread at all and I have zero respect for the woman but sometimes there are some long arms reaching for the negatives.
I hope I didn’t offend with my comment earlier, hunnay. I certainly didn’t mean to criticise Hinch for being upset over her chicken dying. The whole farm narrative touches a nerve for me and I don’t think I articulated what I was trying to say very well. I like to think I’m pretty fair minded and don’t criticise unduly, but I can see how it would have come across that way.
Thank you for reading the latest entry in the diary of an over thinker! Off to take a chill pill! 😉😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah OK, I was under the impression that mental health wasn't one of the criteria they use, but would use less invasive procedures like a sleeve if there were other issues. But then I also thought you had to be morbidly obese to get a band and she definitely wasn't that. Unless she had it done privately of course.
She paid. Well, think daddy lent her the money or she got a loan.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, allegedly Fiddle bullied her over her weight and we’ve had ex colleagues of Inch’s saying he fat shamed them😮
---
She paid. Well, think daddy lent her the money or she got a loan.
Daddy loaned her the money it’s been said on here way back and mummy fat shamed her😮

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
OK, in the past 5 years, since I've lost much of my walking mobility (not through unhealthy or excessive eating, don't drink or smoke), I've stacked on a huge amount of weight. Weight loss surgery has been talked about, but due to other health complications, I'm a high risk for a General anaesthetic. I fall into the NHS category for the surgery.
Breaks my bloody heart 😔
Sometimes, people stack on weight as a result of medical conditions. Depressing.
Back on topic, Hinch is a twit. Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Even before I saw her story about the dearly departed Pam, I had already planned to make this for our tea tonight! 🤭🤭🤭

Screenshot_20230421_172652_Morrisons.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Private will touch anyone whos willing to pay. Look at Turkey, half the price for everything. It's easy to get, but that's why I think the complications should be spoken about more so people stop thinking its the easy way out, when from my experience with friends, it's not.

But I'm just going off my friend, she wasn't struggling with depression for any other reason other than her weight, because despite what narrow minded people think, weight is up there for being the reason people are suffering with their MH, and if they're mature enough to understand the surgery and have tried and considered other routes, it's no ones business. We can't put blame on family members.

It's been a year now for my friend and she looks fantastic and she feels it, mentally and physically. Shes not suffering with depression anymore.
In my opinion, the surgery does change lives and if you can prove you're trying and understand the op is a life style change, forever, then why not.
Maybe not at 21, but I've not been in that situation myself, so I can't judge.
Everyone's opinions are different. And that's OK.

If i was struggling with my weight to the point it was affecting my life, damn right I'd do the surgery.

ETA, I'm not arguing with you if it comes across that way BTW xx
its all that's happening on this frigging thread recently, people with sticks up their arses all over, I'm just putting my OPINION across, as are you x
Hey debate is good, it's fine to disagree and I'm with you on a lot of what you say, but it angers me, having seen what harmful impact this surgery can have on a patients life, not just psychologically but sometimes physical effects too (the dangers and complications of which you speak) that ANY surgeon would have done this on a 21 year old. But then what responsible surgeon would give Katie Price those enormous tits! And I think Hinch definitely has issues with food now which I would bet anything stem from that op. But glad your friend is doing OK, I guess in my line of work, I only see patients when things have gone wrong!
---
Even before I saw her story about the dearly departed Pam, I had already planned to make this for our tea tonight! 🤭🤭🤭

View attachment 2117320
One Pam Sauce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean my mates BMI was in the range of being accepted anyway, without her mental health struggles. You can always Google the BMI range, but she proved she couldn't lose weight for a while. She'd hit a brick wall after a certain amount of weight loss and it made her severely depressed and anxious , and her doctor put her forward for one on the NHS.

It's a real thing, alot of mental health is triggered by a persons weight because the worlds a cruel place with small-minded people. It absolutely should be one of the main reasons you get accepted, Bmi range or not (IF you can prove you've tried to lose weight first) in my eyes.

I'm pretty sure Sophs was done privately. She was only what, 21? I don't think she'd of got one on the NHS at that age. I don't think there's absolutely anything wrong with it. She did it, her money, her body, her choice. The only thing I don't agree with is she had complications with hers, that's why hers is unclipped and no longer serves its purpose. So when she does mention her gastric band, I wish she'd also mention the dangers and complications that can come with it. Other than that, there's nothing wrong with it.
Different people have this procedure done for different reasons and in my opinion some people shouldn't have it done while they can still resolve their weight issues naturally - I do believe that some people have tried it all and still fail and have no other resort whether it be down to mental or hormonal issues, these are real for some. However, again in my opinion, Sophie's main mental issue is that she likes short cuts, she lacks discipline, she has a superior complex and when it comes to food she is not educated about it and refuses to be.

21 is a very young age where you can still condition your body to behave differently - it is a long and painful process which some go through and some succeed at and others fail because of their genetic preconditioning and indeed the power of mental health.

I know a young person now who went through the procedure, early 20s, and who is losing lots of weight week by week, but who is still eating the same crap (just a lot less) as they did before. Im not suggesting it's the same scenario with your friend but we know what Sopha eats...

I personally went through a massive lifestyle change 20 years ago when I realised I had PCOS and I am now a happy size 8/10 purely because I eat well and respect my body. It has taken me years to get there and believe me it wasn't about my appearance, it was about wanting to be able to conceive, to live, to enjoy a hair-free face, no acne etc... I had treatments which I then chose to stop because the side effects and consequences of those meds were so detrimental to my physical and mental health that I had to make a hard choice and live by it.

I am definitely not suggesting because it's her, it's bollox. I know when to empathise with anybody whether I like them or not. My opinion is Sopha has narcissistic issues which are deeply engrained because she never learnt otherwise - she always felt superior but her image didn't match her aspirations so she changed it with the help of an operations and many other non invasive treatments, followed by filters. The way she perceives herself is miles away with what she projects. Those who are fanatics about her are those who would do exactly the same had they had the means to do it. Hence she found success in the ideal home portrayal with those who would prefer to seem in control rather than be.

I respect everyone's opinion on this matter, we all have different experiences in life which have founded our beliefs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.