Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for a little derailment of the thread, but Soph seems to have gone awol (has she gone to the Hinch people?) but I passed my PhD today and will hence forth been known as Dr Mumpty, I’m fank you
Congratulations you cleva nusty 🤣

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2116958
own up, who has been looking over her fence? 😆View attachment 2116960
I said yesterday that someone should stick their nose over her garden fence to check on Pam, but to be clear to any lurkers, that is clearly a joke 🥴.

Some Tattlers see into their yard because they live local and just happen to drive past. She lives right on a popular road, not off somewhere secluded in the country. No one is peeking over her fence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor Pam 😢 I bet she's put her in the bin as flushing isn't possible. Imagine saving a pet's death only to be forced to announce it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
the thing about sof, not that I want to hate everything she does by default, is that every time she posted about the hens she couldn’t help but brag about how poorly they were when she first got them and how she turned them into big fevvvveeerrrry happy chickens thanks to her love and magic wonders.
Now a happy meal 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It will be interesting to see what she does now. Pam dying has messed up Hinches preference for 3's. There's no way she will be allowed to rehome just one hen. What will she do? Re-home 4 to round it up to 6, does that mean she will need to get 3 more alpacas? What about the new animals coming. Will there be 3 of them? Bet she's in a right tizz trying to figure this one out.
---

Also...Good luck to the remaining animals on Hinch notafarm.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was honestly expecting a 7pm funeral today r.i.p Pam. It is upsetting to lose an animal but to with hold her death announcement for engagement is a bit much. She had passed and she was still wetting her pants over the roof clean so she couldn't have been that upset.

Reactions: 15
Sorry to defend hinch but if anyone has tried to book a balloon ride they are near on impossible. My friend gave up after 4 years as they cancel them at short notice. They are really weather dependant and usually done either in the evenings or sunrise.
You also have a time limit to book (or number of rebooks can't remember what it was) but because of coivd they extended it for them.
Anyway back to hinch - was expecting 7pm grid post. Will we get a blubbering blether tonight
I agree my friend has just got a refund after 7 failed attempts🫣Lying again Sophie rose😂😂

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Pams gone to heaven & Soph’s desperate for attention.

Reactions: 27
Been lingering on this thread for years but she is boring the arse off me now, who else is worth a follow on here?
Already keeping up with Charlotte dawson and TwinsandMe

Reactions: 10
I’ve just been catching up about poor Pamela had a busy day and went for a family meal..

I had Chicken chasseur.

Reactions: 8
Sorry for a little derailment of the thread, but Soph seems to have gone awol (has she gone to the Hinch people?) but I passed my PhD today and will hence forth been known as Dr Mumpty, I’m fank you
Congratulations 🎉

Reactions: 4
Been lingering on this thread for years but she is boring the arse off me now, who else is worth a follow on here?
Already keeping up with Charlotte dawson and TwinsandMe
The Aaron Chalmers and Talia Oatway thread is a hidden gem atm 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.