Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The alternative “Wee Blevvvva” of Sopha-Rose, who to be honessssscht, ain’t a natural at this blevvvering malarkey 🤭 (Volume needed 🔈)
View attachment 2113352
I’ve just sat and listened to that in my garden not realising my neighbour was in her shed having a smoke, got to the end and she is pissing her laughing, asked me if it was a parade account on insta, told her no if your not a big hinch fan google tattle so if you pop on hi number 6 👋🏼

also best bit about that video is how similar it is to when sofa posts with the moving furniture in the back ground, it’s so lifelike 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Whens she gonna admit that Pam has gone to "Pam People" ?!?! 🤔🥴
Though it could all just be an engagement boosting exercise couldn't it 🤷🏼‍♀️ she's so sneaky and sly
Couldn't watch her smug, filtered story earlier with the sound up but I'm guessing she was just chatting shite as per usual
How does Henry manage to look so sad and depressed even when he's got hinch's full attention and is being fussed?! 😞

Reactions: 18
I just tried doing that leg bend and think I’ve dislocated my knee.... Mr Owl thought I suddenly had tummy ache or something 😂🤣😂
those baby hormones will still be settling and making your joints lax so please don’t do that again or you might actually fold up 🥺

Reactions: 12
Whens she gonna admit that Pam has gone to "Pam People" ?!?! 🤔🥴
Though it could all just be an engagement boosting exercise couldn't it 🤷🏼‍♀️ she's so sneaky and sly
Couldn't watch her smug, filtered story earlier with the sound up but I'm guessing she was just chatting shite as per usual
How does Henry manage to look so sad and depressed even when he's got hinch's full attention and is being fussed?! 😞
Took her months to acknowledge the fish had been flushed!

Reactions: 13
Ok, ok, Hands up, they're available to purchase in soooome places 🙌 but she's a wealthy, modern and young woman with many, many resources available to her. I suppose I just expect her to present herself better as an influencer and trend setter. Guess it's just leggings and cleaning products all the way with her and I should lower (my already low) expectations 😂
Whats wrong with jeans like, you're giving me a complex

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How desperate is she that she’s clearly gone for content advice from that z list influencer Mario. He does that whole talking to the shoppers & answering DM thing regularly. He did a whole story yesterday about only following accounts that make you happy.
Also not shocked that she’s so bleeping ignorant that she doesn’t have any geographical knowledge outside of the hamlet of Maldonia, even though Darlo is a few miles from Weepy Al’s home territory (hope he’s ok, please give us an update Soph).
Did enjoy the nod that she gave to Tattle. We all know why she doesn’t like reading here…because we see you Soph & call you out & hold you accountable on every lie you tell & just stop it with the filtered “no make-up” filter. I’m fairly sure that even she doesn’t know what she looks like without any filter.
Did like the Home Bargs outfit though, thought she looked decent, but it still fucks me off when she does that patronising “I’m so excited I’m working in a shop”

Reactions: 23
Blevvver orrrrf you basic bint! 🥱 💤
"I like reading my DMs, cos, I dunno, I really don't like readin' other fiiings"
Sopha has previously said she doesn't like reading, yet calls herself a "Bessht selling auffor"? 🚮🤪

Well, gotta hand it to her, for an illiterate, boring, thick individual, she's done well 💰 by conning others into making her wealthy.
Not a great time of night, (now the morning), to listen to her with the sound up. She should come with a MH and Hypertension warning! ⚠
Addicted to filters, all day, everyday! Taken the ♡ necklace off, so it's not so obvious it's "floating" without a chain? 🤭
Smug much? 😏 🫠
Screenshot_20230420_004045_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
like there is literaly bits on that blether where you can see the blur happening and shaved bits happening.bits of hair here and there bits of her chin.
lsophie,you do realise you cant transform from earlier today when you couldnt filter "as much" ,you cant change faces.to a literal different face. different width different features different eyes chin mouth and eye depth and tone.it cannot change. how thick do you think people are.
and you,you are perpetuating both your own issues and other peoples.
and somehow tonight just made you look like a bigger narc
even worse at the blethers
editing with laughable
i got a migraine from the jolts as you cut stammered and edited the video togehter.
the cuts were so obvious they should come with a seizure warning for the audience
---
"I like reading my DMs, cos, I dunno, I really don't like readin' other fiiings"
Sopha has previously said she doesn't like reading, yet calls herself a "Bessht selling auffor"? 🚮🤪

Well, gotta hand it to her, for an illiterate, boring, thick individual, she's done well 💰 by conning others into making her wealthy.
Not a great time of night, (now the morning), to listen to her with the sound up. She should come with a MH and Hypertension warning! ⚠
Addicted to filters, all day, everyday! Taken the ♡ necklace off, so it's not so obvious it's "floating" without a chain? 🤭
Smug much? 😏 🫠
View attachment 2113711
love how the chains gone. does she think we are as thick as her and we wont spot that straigth away?
sophie. we accept banks transfers. we are owed a big part of your commissions and wage luv. we basically direct you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That last video of her reading DMs and singing along to songs with a multitude of facial tics...I hope she is a bit pissed (on her appletiser) otherwise there is no excuse for that video. How cringe and embarrassing. How can she not see this when she watches them back?

Reactions: 25
More quality content, anyone want to take one for the team and count how many times she said “me” “I” and “my” in that “blether”?
She's just like Jane "it's all about meeeeee" McDonald. All that blethering and NO ONE is listening 😛

Reactions: 8
I have done a great many number of things in my 34 toddler years that I am proud of. Not one of them involves sitting on my arse, scrolling social media and recording myself reading brown nosed messages. She really is the biggest self absorbed narc EVER!
She’s gone backwards. She’s trying to brainwash people into thinking she’s popular, that’s what she used to do when she first started

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So yesterday we said she never wears anything normal like jeans and a T-shirt, today she wears jeans and a T-shirt and actually looked lovely. Still probably filtered to duck but guess what Hinch, we’re not trolls, we’re actually a decent bunch of fairly intelligent, sensible people. You might find that it makes sense to listen to what we’re saying once in a while instead of deliberately going out of your way just to prove us wrong all the time!
Id love to know when that was filmed as I’m sure someone on here said the other day that the huns have a uniform of gillet & jeans and she’s wearing exactly that!
Loves a bit of tattle our soph

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Smug much? 😏 🫠
View attachment 2113711
Oh shut up pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥 we ALL know you read HERE!! Hey Soph 👋 still being a cunty narc???? Yep!! As you were..........🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.