Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just deplorable. How condescending is she as well, ah cute! duck off and then duck off some more!!

Reactions: 16
Not listened to the blether or read through here (sorry) so I have just seen her filtered face on my anonymous insts story viewer and it's funny how she wore her necklace in B&M and then took it off for her blether but carefully draped her hair across to try and hide the fact her necklace wasn't there ... or she's filtered her self so much the locket has been filtered out as well 😂
I think I may be a bit OB SESSED with that necklace ...

Reactions: 19
Smug and patronising. Not sure why she's being so patronising, she can't even count her chickens.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had to skip the stories of her talking to herself and sucking herself off, but why when she's "laughing" is it like she's not laughing? Like I've never been more distracted by someone's "laugh". She's not even attempting to hide the fact that she's forcing the noises?

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230420-124342~2.png

Mummmazzzzzzz and the Beastie Boyzzzzzzzzzzzzz, performing their tend no.1 hitzzzzzzz 'aint no carrot, like a pre sliced carrot. . Handsomezzzzzz Mannz Records. From the fuckers who brought you the cleaner, who ain't a cleaner, formally known as MrsCrunthome. Tickets selling (not really all that fast, haven't sold one in fact, but I digress) T&C applies as does G&T. Coming to a Pound stretcher hopefully no where near you. Oiiii oiiiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Got a reply from ASA about the use of filters when advertising beauty products…. Surely she has been advised before and is just ignoring it? What will it take?
Yeah she defo has. When the iconic ads were reported she told them she was using a ring light 😳 it was an obvious filter. The ASA just dropped it.

I honestly don’t know how she gets away with it. “I’ve not been asked to promote this guyzzzz or nuffin…” but sticks a barely legible “ad” in the corner. “I’ve got no make up on honnnisssst” (just a big fat bleeping filter).

Other people with large followings like the Geordie Shore lot have been slapped with bans and fines in the past. Yet nothing sticks with Hinch. She just plays dumb I guess but she knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 24
Blevvver orrrrf you basic bint! 🥱 💤
"I like reading my DMs, cos, I dunno, I really don't like readin' other fiiings"
Sopha has previously said she doesn't like reading, yet calls herself a "Bessht selling auffor"? 🚮🤪

Well, gotta hand it to her, for an illiterate, boring, thick individual, she's done well 💰 by conning others into making her wealthy.
Not a great time of night, (now the morning), to listen to her with the sound up. She should come with a MH and Hypertension warning! ⚠
Addicted to filters, all day, everyday! Taken the ♡ necklace off, so it's not so obvious it's "floating" without a chain? 🤭
Smug much? 😏 🫠
View attachment 2113711
Wasn’t the heart necklace from Tiffany? Maybe Pam stole it and pawned it to fund her escape from tend farm. They’ve been missing about the same amount of time. 🤔 #RunPamRun

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whats wrong with jeans like, you're giving me a complex
Ahhhh apologies Hen! Jeans are fiiiine, of course! But I genuinely am living on the planet where skinny jeans, jeggings (and don't get me started again on bloody leggings 😂) haven't been fashionable or seen on anyone under the age of 40 for about 4 years and I just figure our Sofa would be more with the fashionable times. But she's never been able to dress has she, so the wine fog was obviously clouding my judgement and altering my expectations of her 🐔🐔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I meant to say this yesterday. Or the day before. I can’t remember. But lots of her cleaning account huns have been gifted hampers full of all that pink tulip tit. So of course all posting these styled photos on their account.

Reactions: 12
I had to skip the stories of her talking to herself and sucking herself off, but why when she's "laughing" is it like she's not laughing? Like I've never been more distracted by someone's "laugh". She's not even attempting to hide the fact that she's forcing the noises?
I have a friend who's very socially awkward, and she does the exact same deep throated, pushed out, weird, fake laugh when it's not needed or appropriate in the conversation. Drives me mad

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The latest about Pam.... from Pam herself 🐓🤭
(volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just watched her blippering from last night and three things struck me
1 never heard it called a geeee-lay before
2 calling home bargains cute, highly patronising
3 the fake laugh

Reactions: 18
You NUSTY troll. She did some studying once. She showed us her P&G 'training' thing she was doing on the computer! It was about 5 pages long - which product would you use to wash your clothes A) liquid detergent B) toilet roll C) Jimbobs pants. Well I made the last bit up but pretty sure she was moaning about having to do this little silly online learning. Made my degree look rather tame....
I doubt very much she has ever studied or even finished school?

Her use of the English language is dreadful, she has no knowledge of anywhere outside Maldon, her ability to even walk around London was questionable?

Babies/children and basic cooking knowledge is non existent.

She was totally incapable of participating in any of her house remodeling (as was her lazy Husband)

She is constantly amazed at life's simple events such as roof cleaning and animals sunbathing?

And as for last night's "bleather thing" I have heard more sense from my five year old grandchild?

She hasn't achieved anything out of the ordinary, there was a gap in the market and she was lucky enough to fill it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Hey Soph, here’s an idea, rather than show us you making out with your overweight spaniel how about showing us him on one of his daily walks cos surely he must go on at least one a day?

As for Pam, I’ve had rescue hens in the past and unfortunately their average life expectancy is between 2 and 12 months so I would guess she’s gone to the great nestbox in the sky but you won’t show us the reality of ‘farm’ life will you?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Thank you for all the love for my nana on the last thread. Sorry I can’t reply but I appreciate every single ♥ and lovely comments.

And thank you @docmum for the mention on the MAFS thread ♥ my nana would be over the moon that she got a shout out 💜

Back to Hinch, is today her day off?

I noticed she started following Danae Mercer (sorry of this is old news) Anyone that doesn’t know who Danae is, she calls out all the tricks used on SM to show bodies look more ‘perfect’ than they actually are and also shows how people can filter even moving videos and make themselves look thinner, curvier etc.

Strange person for all that is filtered and fake Hinch to follow, as Danae shows her true self 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just briefly listened to her ego wanking fest - it really takes a top narc to read out loud for others to hear, arse licking compliments.
All the companies I’ve ever worked for only focus on negative feedback in order to improve. The good stuff is nice but that’s not fixing anything.

Her views are : look how many of you love me therefore everyone should love me.

we don’t sof!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.