Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

docmum

VIP Member
See this is why I can only manage one at a time 🤦🏼‍♀️
You can manage, I have no idea how you juggle everything and that’s only what I know of you! Don’t disappear.. i only spotted it because I recognised the shit parenting from over in that thread and wanted to let you know during ‘edit’ time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Sorry for a little derailment of the thread, but Soph seems to have gone awol (has she gone to the Hinch people?) but I passed my PhD today and will hence forth been known as Dr Mumpty, I’m fank you
congratulations!!

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Eee yeah! We never did see the balloon ride of lies x
Sorry to defend hinch but if anyone has tried to book a balloon ride they are near on impossible. My friend gave up after 4 years as they cancel them at short notice. They are really weather dependant and usually done either in the evenings or sunrise.
You also have a time limit to book (or number of rebooks can't remember what it was) but because of coivd they extended it for them.
Anyway back to hinch - was expecting 7pm grid post. Will we get a blubbering blether tonight

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Quick one loves but I trust you all wouldn’t just be trying to give me an affiliate link…

We need a new vacuum and looking for a recommendation. Don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount, but we have a ridiculously hairy dog and a toddler and our cordless Dyson (animal one) isn’t cutting it anymore.
‘Mum says’ that we need an upright which is a pain but I mostly trust her on that!
Sebo without a shadow of doubt. I had a Shark Pet, it was the worst vacuum I’ve ever had & customer service was non-existent. Sebo was recommended by an actual cleaner & is brilliant!

CharlieHannah

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
What pisses me off the most over the whole #PamGate is that she has missed an opportunity to address the reason that BHWT birds often don’t survive beyond their first few months of freedom is that they have been rinsed by the egg industry for the first 72 weeks of their lives.

Every time a chicken lays an egg they take themselves one step closer to death as they take calcium from their bodies to form shells, most pure bred hens only lay 200 times a year, Pam would have been kept under artificial conditions to lay every single day 😢

BHWT know this, it’s the reason they make you rehome a min of 3 as when 1 dies you aren’t left with a lonely hen.

But no Hinch, make it all about yourself and how upset you are, not how those poor girls were rinsed to within an inch of their lives and then mithered to death by you when eventually freed.

Stupid cow (no offence to cows who have an equally bad time when it comes to milk farming)
Oh my god this is absolute bollocks. They don't take calcium from their bodies, they get it from the grit to form shells and they definitely do not need to be kept in artificial conditions to lay an egg a day. Fuck sake - makes me so angry when peta get involved in a normal discussion about animals. It's completely natural and normal for hens to lay an egg a day.
BHWT hens very often go on to live very healthy lives you really shouldn't put people off rehoming them by saying things like that. They don't die within months at all.
Jesus Christ stop spouting shit you know nothing about.

• Wow

SuzieMCR

Pissed me off more that it should that she was placing the crap all neatly in her trolley. Just wang it in and be done with it, no fart arsing about making it all neat and fancy just to show off what you bought. She's such an irritating simple bastard.

View attachment 2119435
Sure I saw HB themselves post someone doing that same trolley shittery yesterday. People were thing it was SSS but they’d tagged the woman doing it. Who copied who 🤔

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Henry’s too fat not fast enough to catch a hen. All my spaniel has ever managed to catch is an already-injured pigeon! (Which she then proudly brought and dropped at my feet like a gift )
My staffie is good at catching a mouse Having issues with the fuckers at the moment. Poor Henry die on the spot trying to catch a hen 😔

• Sad

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
I’ve just been catching up about poor Pamela had a busy day and went for a family meal..

I had Chicken chasseur.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, why couldn't Freda or Soph bake from scratch with their children?
If I had my own hens I'd love to bake with their fresh eggs!
Exactly, sorry but making from scratch isnt difficult with children. She's just lazy and never has time for her kids

If you look at Ronaldo, Messi, Nike they all have 1000's of bots and the bots all follow the same pages so who knows if they are buying them or the bots are attaching themselves but I think their agencies are buying them, same as Hinch & SS. Maybe the sex bots are different and they just attach to the big accounts? Either way let's hope they all start getting cleared out
This is correct I think!’ You wouldn’t think they would need them but if you check footballers comments it’s always a lot of bots!!!

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Unless there’s an actual microclimate there. brentwood is cloud covered but bright today, no wind. Wednesday as you say was blue skies but blowing a hoolie because it took me most of the afternoon to work out what to wear to do school pick up 🤪 it’s filmed the same day she took the video to show only 2 hens sitting in the sun I think, either Wednesday or Thursday probs?
Wednesday was when Pam was noticed missing, so definitely from Wednesday.
Or she filmed it now and went back in time to post it, as the clouds have just cleared with a light breeze. It's proper nice out now!

• Haha