Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Her HB shopping cost at least £50.00 and that doesn't include the straw.

Reactions: 8
The rookie at YMU is going to have the company credit card taken away on Monday aren’t they 🤦🏼‍♀️ how many pathetic, attention seeking articles has she been in this week?
Smells like desperation to be like her tend bestie - Stacey Solomon. She’s also in the tabloids every bloody week too. Pathetic news stories to try and keep them relevant.

indentifiesasahooman

I get that those packet mixes are pretty easy with kids as all you have to do is add an egg (and milk? I haven't made one since I was a kid!) but they taste like cardboard with icing on top.
I'm not judgemental about using them but it's so true what you say, baking with kids with your own eggs is so much better and such a bonding activity.
Actually, you've inspired me to do some baking later 😊
One might even say influenced 😳

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
We found that when we looked for the Hinch one 🤣 That thread was mental as it’s also when Fanny shared the photo of the mystery man and asked if he looked like Ronnie and wouldn’t tell us why!
And did he? He doesn’t look like either of them.
---
It started here… we didn’t ever get answers!

Gosh. That’s uncanny.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
You need to buy the LP to find out. 😂😂😂😂#oldschool
---

The most natural I have ever seen her eyebrows 😂😂😂 wheezing, gasping and pissing myself all at the same time. I need to follow a cleaning account for inssspppratrtiooooonn on how to clean it up.
Fucking brilliant @Wize Owl 😂😂😂😂😂 blessedbe
I’m fankyou Schweeeet’arrrrrt 🥰 Best give Sopha’s account a wide birfffff for cleaning inssspiration…. the best tipsssh she’s got now is to try a bit of camel spit and polissssh 🤣

• Haha

Soapy

Chatty Member
I had to skip the stories of her talking to herself and sucking herself off, but why when she's "laughing" is it like she's not laughing? Like I've never been more distracted by someone's "laugh". She's not even attempting to hide the fact that she's forcing the noises?
I have a friend who's very socially awkward, and she does the exact same deep throated, pushed out, weird, fake laugh when it's not needed or appropriate in the conversation. Drives me mad

• Sad

Mich79

More quality content, anyone want to take one for the team and count how many times she said “me” “I” and “my” in that “blether”?
She's just like Jane "it's all about meeeeee" McDonald. All that blethering and NO ONE is listening 😛

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Why on earth is she cleaning the tangerine floor like that. She looks like them people that sweep the ice really quickly with the little broom things during a game of curling
I came on to say exactly the same but as I’m mega late to this one I thought I best read through the thread first so I don’t plagiarise anyone’s post 😂😂 I seem to have a habit of doing that!!

I’m also presuming that the tiny section that she mopped is the only bit of the floor walked on in the whole room, I mean why not do the whole fucking floor. Fucking idiot 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ xx

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
I think she is wearing the necklace. At the very start of the blevver look closely at the hair where the pendant would be, you can see it slightly in between the hair as she moves - just at the beginning 2 mins, but obvs the chain is filtered out..hopefully you will spot it.
Well spotted @Squidgy ATV - I think you're right but presumably in one of the 16 cuts I counted across those 4 stories she re-adjusted her hair to fully hide it.