Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
go quiet
or non verbal ron will have inisisted on a funeral?
she wil show us an ingenious new way of using cresecent roll dough...chicken pot pie.
did it die recently or is this her bringing it out now because something big is about to occur so shes doing some of her usual shit sandwhich routine

Reactions: 7

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Morning hens! Sorry to ask but can someone please post the bingo video with trolomon as I havent seen it - I tried the link on wiki but it doesn't open for me xx
It’s in here 🙂 (the second thing if it’s not showing in the post like for me)

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I only get around to reading the Mario threads once in a blue moon but it is absolutely sending me that his wax melt packaging is almost identical to Ava May's.

samj123

So if Henry didn’t cause the demise of Pam, my moneys on a swift kick from Roy 🙁
Let’s not take this away from Pam’s instincts: she probably topped herself when she realized who she was living with. I’d do the same if I had to hear Soff’s cackle every day.

• Haha

Squidgy ATV

Blevvver orrrrf you basic bint! 🥱 💤
"I like reading my DMs, cos, I dunno, I really don't like readin' other fiiings"
Sopha has previously said she doesn't like reading, yet calls herself a "Bessht selling auffor"? 🚮🤪

Well, gotta hand it to her, for an illiterate, boring, thick individual, she's done well 💰 by conning others into making her wealthy.
Not a great time of night, (now the morning), to listen to her with the sound up. She should come with a MH and Hypertension warning! ⚠
Addicted to filters, all day, everyday! Taken the ♡ necklace off, so it's not so obvious it's "floating" without a chain? 🤭
Smug much? 😏 🫠
View attachment 2113711
I think she is wearing the necklace. At the very start of the blevver look closely at the hair where the pendant would be, you can see it slightly in between the hair as she moves - just at the beginning 2 mins, but obvs the chain is filtered out..hopefully you will spot it.

Latala

Chatty Member
Am I loosing my mind here? Has Ron’s room mural always had colour in it? I thought it was all in shades of beige 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

Poor Pam has been gone a while I think, we didn't see any of the chickens for ages!

I really hope she is telling the truth, small dogs are dreadful for getting chickens, my neighbour lost 4 in one day when the dog got out unnoticed and she did tease Henry with the chickens when they first arrived? 😒
Apparently they were the best of friends 🙄🙄 she definitely had Henners around them a lot.

• Sad

MrsD33

VIP Member
I used to really like Danae but after she used her fertility struggles, pregnancy and birth announcements for Ads I went right off her.
She has a thread on here.
However, as far as monetising children goes her and Hinch appear to be a match made in heaven.
Oh really? I stopped following her ages ago because I was bored of watching the same thing over and over again. I didn’t even know she’d had a baby.

That must be why Hinch is following her then, getting tips on how to make more money from her kids.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Morning hens! Sorry to ask but can someone please post the bingo video with trolomon as I havent seen it - I tried the link on wiki but it doesn't open for me xx

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I was thinking the other day, you know how she only ever shows certain rooms being cleaned that have totally already been cleaned… Do you think perhaps that what Joe Public sees is just a set? That in that massive real nottend farmhouse there are other rooms that are actually used/lived in/untidy? It’s impossible to keep a house that spick and span with kids and animals running around all over the place.
💯 yes!!